Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too slow or Too Fast?

(17-02-2014, 12:18 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(16-02-2014, 10:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(16-02-2014, 04:53 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well, MM ... alternate, unmarked package, PO box, prepaid credit card..? your move! LOL

I am looking at manufacturer or supllier who does not suggest any form of breast enhancement on their product .

[cough]Repackage PM in a different (perhaps male specific) vitamin/herb bottle on arrivalBig Grin [/cough]
U missed my early post Sad my wife opens all packages Angry

Alright, girls, we need to help a sister out. Do we have any other members here who are in England and might be able to do an intercept and person to person trade off to help dear MB?

(17-02-2014, 12:32 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Alright, girls, we need to help a sister out. Do we have any other members here who are in England and might be able to do an intercept and person to person trade off to help dear MB?

Omg ! Sammie you are so forward ! :o

Dear. Samantha & Myboobs, I would be more than happy to help out. I live in Liverpool and would be prepared to make a significant journey to deliver the necessary supplies! Big Grin

I would be happy to order on Myboobs behalf, and try and re-negotiate the same 20% Discount I have enjoyed.

I do feel for you Myboobs and I offer this unreservedly and out of sheer love for my fellow NBE 'er!

Just PM me if you want any help.

Hugs Heather

Heather, you are divine! That is so sweet! What do you think, MB's? Do you have some cool family here or what! Ooooh, I love this board!
Hugs

(17-02-2014, 12:47 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 12:32 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Alright, girls, we need to help a sister out. Do we have any other members here who are in England and might be able to do an intercept and person to person trade off to help dear MB?

It isn't forward, MB...it is family.Wink
Hugs

(17-02-2014, 01:54 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Hugs
Thx Sammie and heather Smile pm'ed u heather Wink hugz to both of u :p

Hugs
That's so awesome HH, family indeed!

P.S if your taking requests, just drive across the pond and I'll have a hug for ya! Big Grin

Oh, shoot, girls, Sammie is tearing up again..and dammit i swore I wasn't going to do that anymore for awhile... Darned hormones...love you girls!
Hugs

(17-02-2014, 01:59 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Hugs
That's so awesome HH, family indeed!

P.S if your taking requests, just drive across the pond and I'll have a hug for ya! Big Grin

Lotus Is giving free hugs Smile I'll make sure I take deep breath as I dun wana suffocate :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon