Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too slow or Too Fast?

(14-02-2014, 11:31 PM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 11:21 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  ...I don't think I really noticed any growth for a couple of years.

Whoa, That's scary! Slow growth for a long time and then the train turned into a rocket??? Not sure I want that to happen to me. Slow and steady ...in MY control the whole way is what I'm hoping for.

thanks for the noticing the new name. Well, not new to me though. If I ever get to jump the fence, Kari Leigh [insert real last name] will be my official name.
Well, I do love it... oh, and on the other thing, I amped up my program recently and I do feel, subjectively since I have not measured lately, that it is speeding up, but I was actually referring to other aspects of this whole experience for me accelerating...the last week has been a real roller coaster.Rolleyes

(14-02-2014, 06:48 PM)spanky Wrote:  I know that many have felt that the growth process is just too slow. That is how I have felt much of the time over the past several months.

There are times, however, when I feel like it is all moving a little too fast. Do others experience this as well?

Great question spanky, when I started to develop the Inframammary fold or line as it's referred to, it seemed to be going too fast! Then I heard about the pencil test and it just confirmed the suspicion. Blush

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inframammary_fold
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_test_(breasts)

My train is defo slow lane Sad but as my program is hidden from my good lady I have limited time for massage . I can't have any product that openly describes as a bust growth Sad so PM is out Sad I will see if I can source loose powder as that will come in plain package . Would prefer anterol liquid but it is too obvious.

So will plod on in my slow lane .

(15-02-2014, 02:17 AM)myboobs Wrote:  My train is defo slow lane Sad but as my program is hidden from my good lady I have limited time for massage . I can't have any product that openly describes as a bust growth Sad so PM is out Sad I will see if I can source loose powder as that will come in plain package . Would prefer anterol liquid but it is too obvious.

MB, have you thought about ordering Ainterol capsules and then just putting them into a different container?

(15-02-2014, 04:40 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(15-02-2014, 02:17 AM)myboobs Wrote:  My train is defo slow lane Sad but as my program is hidden from my good lady I have limited time for massage . I can't have any product that openly describes as a bust growth Sad so PM is out Sad I will see if I can source loose powder as that will come in plain package . Would prefer anterol liquid but it is too obvious.

MB, have you thought about ordering Ainterol capsules and then just putting them into a different container?

Wife opens all parcels that I order .

(15-02-2014, 04:40 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  MB, have you thought about ordering Ainterol capsules and then just putting them into a different container?

That's what I've done! Tongue

(15-02-2014, 02:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Wife opens all parcels that I order .

Ooooh, not good!

(15-02-2014, 01:58 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 06:48 PM)spanky Wrote:  I know that many have felt that the growth process is just too slow. That is how I have felt much of the time over the past several months.

There are times, however, when I feel like it is all moving a little too fast. Do others experience this as well?

Great question spanky, when I started to develop the Inframammary fold or line as it's referred to, it seemed to be going too fast! Then I heard about the pencil test and it just confirmed the suspicion. Blush

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inframammary_fold
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_test_(breasts)

My back aches from picking up pencils. Congratulations, by the way, on having a place to keep them when your hands are full!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAi0xCAcxop2DwZJHhGCC...v0FlpoIdLH]

(15-02-2014, 02:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(15-02-2014, 04:40 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Wife opens all parcels that I order .
Post office box.....cheap and useful.Tongue

the pencil test what a wonderful idea I'm not ready for that yet but I'll tell you one thing my nipples hurt a lot more today than I did yesterday. Thanks for all the good information guys keep it up can keep our girls growing.

Hi, the pencil test works for me together with some cellotape Big Grin

Myboobs, that's very unfortunate for you that your parcels get intercepted that way. I have just ordered 5 moths worth and hope my misses does not do that, possibly I would end up in hospital having what little I have sewn back on LOL !

Incidentally I managed to get a 20% discount opposed to the normal 10% from Pueraria UK as they treated it as a bulk order.

Yes we girls can be very impatient when it comes to breast growth.

Hugs Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon