Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Month 2 update

Hurricane,

I'm going to chime in here, too, echoing some of what Samantha and Clara said above.

I only stumbled onto all of this somewhat accidentally a few months ago. Like you, I'm trying to puzzle it all out.

Like the others, I'm open to listening, bouncing ideas off of, etc. I'm trying to figure things out, too.

Tonight, I wore a wife beater (tank top) under a T-shirt out in public for the first time in two months. At first it was because of the pointy nipples. I have been thinking that my chest has been increasingly obvious.. My wife said "you look normal" when I put the shirt on today. Well, one of my friends saw me tonight and said, "Dude, you're looking buff!" - I'm 5'10" with very little muscle. He definitely wasnt looking at my arms. I was completely caught off guard.. Don't really know how I feel about that.. Kind of cool? This morning, I saw a friend and went up and shook his hand like I do every time I see him, and he got a surprised look in his eyes and says, "Ha ha ha, your hand is soft!" - Is more happening than I'm realizing? I said in a post above that my pants don't fit me right anymore... At all, they have to be pulled up like an inch and a half higher than normal to sit as close to right as possible. I think I'm strapping in for that bumpy ride.

And Sam, I'm thinking about your question. Going to have a good talk with my wife tonight. It will be good.

Ha ha! My wife commented on my soft hands, too! Clara Smile

I had a very good conversation with my wife last night. We talked until 2:00am. I read everything on here to her, as it seems that I wrote out my thoughts better than I explained them to her. She agreed to most of what was said.. She knew almost all of it, but didn't understand the depth. I told her why I use this site and told her that I am 100% honest with her, but felt like if she read this stuff without talking to me first, she might not understand the context. On top of that, I explained that I feel like this is a place where I'm completely anonymous so I can express everything here, uninhibited. But if I knew she was reading this site, I'd feel like I would have to censor myself. She told me that she would respect that and would not invade.

Also, I realized I made a TON of typos in the previous posts. They are due to auto correct... So I apologize.

This is a major step forward for you, Hurricane. I'm glad you can now be open and honest about yourself with your wife. It will make things much easier.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon