Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiding breast growth

My thought has always been: if you grow them, you have them!! What's anyone else gonna do about it, MAKE you have them removed??

Clara, you are a real sweetheart and so beautifully focused ! Yes I see your point and it is very clear I didn't think it through.Blush

I am inclined to be a little impulsive just like dear Mum was.

Thank heavens there people like you in this world, who knows what would happen if left to the likes of me, Lol !

Cheers honey

Hugs Heather

(14-03-2014, 02:18 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Heather, honey, you are a jewel and I often agree with your sentiments on all manner of things, but on this question, I have to demur.

I agree for the most part, but there are extenuating circumstances. Flamesabers reports that she wears a jacket to work everyday. Is she not proud of her breasts? Most definitely. But, for practical reasons it makes sense to downplay their presence on the job. What's to be gained by being obvious about it? Others have reported that a parent would be very unhappy to be reminded of one's "girlish character". In the interest of family harmony doesn't it make sense to conceal the evidence at family gatherings?

I think this topic has been brought up in prior threads. IIRC, the consensus was if you behave normally and don't make a fuss about trying to hide your breasts, people are generally either not going to notice or not going to say anything. The topic of concealment has also been discussed in my sports bra thread.

(08-10-2013, 11:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(08-10-2013, 01:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Flame
how do you manage too hide when its hot ?

Julie

I don't. I just wear a t-shirt to cover them when it's hot outside.

I think what matters most is being comfortable in your own skin. Outside of this forum, I'm discreet about my breast development. I don't flaunt them but I also don't try to make my chest look flat as a board either.

(14-03-2014, 02:18 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  And what about those who only want the mental benefits of these hormonal herbs and accept the breast growth only reluctantly? I can see them wanting to disguise their breasts if they are problematic or a source of embarrassment. Some claim there are other ways to achieve the desired peace of mind, but offer no specific alternatives.

We often talk about honesty as being the best policy, but there are some secrets that are best kept secret. I see no difference in regard to breast development.

Clara Smile

This reminds me of byrony's dilemma.

Clara, you make a good point, but it seems pretty clear that Cros is bent on feminization. That being the case, the question is has she thought this through thoroughly? Pushing breast growth and other physical change to the body is going to lead to physical and mental factors which will in time be obvious and impossible to ignore.
Cros, honey, I have to ask you...have you fully thought through where you are going? Where you want to get to?
If you grow full breasts on a body which is not overweight (and you are not), they are going to become obvious to someone at some point. I would think your SO must have already noticed a shaved body besides your growth. What does she say?
My point, as I have said before recently, is that herbal breast growth can not be set off on the side as something different from transitioning. HRT changes the hormonal system of our body, regardless of whether we do so slowly on our own through herbs, or rapidly through synthetic hormones under the care of a physician....it is the same process - lowering T and raising E.
Anyone who follows this path long enough, no matter how slowly they progress, will eventually reach the same place.
It is well to ask youreslf if where you are going is where you want to be long before you actually arrive.
Hugs

(14-03-2014, 01:23 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, you make a good point, but it seems pretty clear that Cros is bent on feminization.

True, Sammie, I was answering the question from a broader audience standpoint since this question comes up a lot, and I completely agree that carefully considering potential bodily changes that result from NBE over time is very important. But, we still aren't answering Cros' question.

The point I was trying to make is that there is no single rule or guideline concerning the need or desire to hide your breasts. Everyone's motives are their own.

Take the example of a FTM transgender. She will sometimes bind her chest to hide her breasts when presenting as a male. Why is that? Everyone is used to seeing her as a person with breasts. No one is going to say anything, certainly. Plenty of men have breast development (moobs), too. But, chances are, it's because it makes her/him feel right in the situation she/he's in at the moment.

Many of us are feminizing our bodies on purpose. We expect or hope to grow breasts but are not planning transsexual transition, that is, we're not planning to live and present as a woman full-time. We may choose to present as female in some venues (at home, on vacation, at TG gatherings) while presenting as male everywhere else. To insist that someone should feel good about presenting as male with noticeable breast development is kind of like telling a GG to forget about using breast forms and feel proud of her underdeveloped body. Ideally yes. But, kind of dismissive of her feelings, no?

Cros (and many others) are asking a simple question: How can I hide my breasts when the situation calls for it?

The topic has been covered before, so maybe it's best to just gather all the interesting methods into a FAQ.

Am I being bitchy again? I'm not trying to be..LOL.

Clara Smile

Honey, I never thought you were bitchy at all...LOL
And in general I am not disagreeing with you in the slightest. My earlier comment only referred myself, and the latter comment was just addressing a tangent off of the original question, based on what I think I am observing in this particular situation.

Its all good!Tongue.

I just ordered some compression garments from underworks.com. They have a few specifically for breast compression (with a more comfortable fit around the stomach that I am particularly interested in). One of them even got a good review from a FTM transsexual.

My family is headed to Panama City Beach for spring break. I always wear a rash guard when swimming (UPF 50 long-sleeve nylon shirt) due to previous skin cancer. It's loose fitting and not too much of a problem showing breast development when dry. When it's wet, however, it clings to my skin and I could probably compete pretty well with the girls in a wet T-Shirt contest. I'm hoping one of the garments I just ordered will fit well underneath the rash guard and keep things a little more under control...

Good luck!

Misty

Be sure to let us know how that goes, Misty. I would love to have an option for swimming again. Have a great time, too!Tongue

(14-03-2014, 05:31 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I just ordered some compression garments from underworks.com. They have a few specifically for breast compression (with a more comfortable fit around the stomach that I am particularly interested in). One of them even got a good review from a FTM transsexual.

My family is headed to Panama City Beach for spring break. I always wear a rash guard when swimming (UPF 50 long-sleeve nylon shirt) due to previous skin cancer. It's loose fitting and not too much of a problem showing breast development when dry. When it's wet, however, it clings to my skin and I could probably compete pretty well with the girls in a wet T-Shirt contest. I'm hoping one of the garments I just ordered will fit well underneath the rash guard and keep things a little more under control...

Good luck!

Misty

Thanks, Misty. Which of the several products offered did you order? I bought a compression shirt made by Under Armour which is tight top to bottom. One that's tight in the bust area but loose below sounds like a good design.

Clara Smile

I want to live as a woman 24-7
But do not dare yet, because I'm not ready yet
I'm afraid to go to work as a woman.
My wife has noticed the breast changes too and is ok with it, since she knows some males get breast development.

Thanks girls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon