Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well, it's official

Can I please suggest we all just cool it....

I am not sure that this is really helping the community that we are all part of.

M x

Miss C,

I'm not bothered by what you say. The reason why I didn't comment on the earlier post you made today on this thread was because I didn't have anything to say. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing, just simply a reflection of my judgment about whether I have something I would like to express on this forum.

To add on what I said in a prior post, my impression of you is you're someone who may not necessarily be looking for a fight, but you're certainly aren't one to back down from one. I get it that you're a outspoken cynic. Beyond that, I'm not sure of how to truly respond to your posts. If you want to talk to me about NBE, gender, or anything else, let me know.

MissC,

I never even read what you said until long after I posted! My comment was only in answer to what one of the other girls said and I don't recall her mentioning you in her post. After I read yours, I DID wonder if you were just being helpfully sarcastic and I took it mostly that way, but a tiny bit of it had me wondering. One thing I really hate about conversing online via typing is that you can't type inflection. I've lost a NUMBER of supposed "friends" who mis-read what I said.

EVERYONE!
[Image: calm-your-tits.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon