Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laser beard removal/reduction

Spoked: Was this what you were referring to? Me My Elos Touch Pro Ultra

Sounds quite promising. Pro Ultra 126k vs Super Touch 200k?

Well, after some researching on various reviews and information, as well as the personal experience from people on BN, I've decided to go with the Tria 4x.

I guess the key difference is Tria uses actual laser, whereas Silk'n and Me My Elos use 'light pulse' technology. I've posted a link that does a comparison with pros v cons of the top hair removal devices.

Top 5 at Home Hair Removal Laser Products Reviewed 2014

Best Laser Devices Suitable For Both Face & Body Use

I have a Tria 4X. It works, but it takes a lot of time to cover a large area. For that reason, I don't use it as often as I thought I would. I do use my epilator at 1/10th the cost.

(18-01-2015, 03:17 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Spoked: Was this what you were referring to? Me My Elos Touch Pro Ultra

Sounds quite promising. Pro Ultra 126k vs Super Touch 200k?

Looks like they've tweaked some things and brought out a 3rd generation (which doesn't look all that different) I have an Elos Soft and am quite happy with it. I do my face and neck after I shave and it takes me about 2 min.

spearmint tea help reduce facial hair grow in women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDf9NgQUlCQ

I did my sixth laser session today, it HURT but not bad and its already mostly healed... There really wasnt much at all there Big Grin I got my script for Vaniqa and I was surprised when she told me I could come in for a "touch up" for $75.00 Cool Im hoping to just handle everything with the Vaniqa and electro but thats not a bad price if I do see more dark hairs in a few monthsSmile Im going for more electro tomorrow and I should be FULLY cleared, if not I will be on Monday if I cant get it all tomorrowSmile Then Im gonna say Im DONE but I doubt it.... Im sure something will grow backSad Im hoping to at least be close though....

I just reread this... I gotta say as impatient as I am and as SLOW as things seem to go.... Ive made A LOT of progress in the 10 months since I started this threadCool

Im gonna estimate 4 complete clearings so far with the electro... The white hairs seem to be on their own cycle now.... I will at least be fully cleared before my FFS coming up in only 3 weeks nowCool
Im hoping once Im DONE (again) that I will have two months completely hair freeBig Grin

Im also looking forward to trying the Vaniqa....

(04-02-2015, 11:19 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I just reread this... I gotta say as impatient as I am and as SLOW as things seem to go.... Ive made A LOT of progress in the 10 months since I started this threadCool

Im gonna estimate 4 complete clearings so far with the electro... The white hairs seem to be on their own cycle now.... I will at least be fully cleared before my FFS coming up in only 3 weeks nowCool
Im hoping once Im DONE (again) that I will have two months completely hair freeBig Grin

Im also looking forward to trying the Vaniqa....

Congrats EvaMarie, I hope everything goes great for you and that pesky hair vanishes. *hugs*

~E

Now wishing i had started on getting rid of the beard at the very start not 9 months into hrt, had my laser test patch done at the start of january and my first full session yesterday, ouch, i was told it was going to hurt since my hairs are so dark and dense, chin and area around the adams apple where the worst even on a low setting, heres hoping it works, not cheap at £220 a session but its at the local private hospital, hopefully i will only have to pay for 2-3 sessions and then the gic will take on the cost, any tips for minimising the pain?

(06-02-2015, 01:17 PM)bobie Wrote:  ....any tips for minimising the pain?

Yup. Prescription EMLA numbing ointment. Put it on an hour before treatment to numb the skin. Cover with a couple layers of plastic wrap for that hour so it doesn't dry out.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon