Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shaving Legs - Would Anyone Notice?

I know I am going to do it, I just don't know when. I suspect that it will be noticed, but mostly by those who are, for whatever reason, looking closely. Perhaps it will also be noticed at the gym, where light is good and quarters are close. I will be very surprised if anyone there says anything at all.

(20-04-2014, 09:31 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Just 2 days ago, I saw a teen girl on a bus with hairy pits and a little white glob of something in her pit hair!

Ohhh, gee! Thank you ever so awful much for sharing that! Rolleyes

(21-04-2014, 06:29 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 09:31 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Just 2 days ago, I saw a teen girl on a bus with hairy pits and a little white glob of something in her pit hair!

Ohhh, gee! Thank you ever so awful much for sharing that! Rolleyes

Lol. My displeasure! ;-)

(20-04-2014, 10:44 PM)spanky Wrote:  I know I am going to do it, I just don't know when. I suspect that it will be noticed, but mostly by those who are, for whatever reason, looking closely. Perhaps it will also be noticed at the gym, where light is good and quarters are close. I will be very surprised if anyone there says anything at all.

Wont the hair on your legs start to go finer anyway ? Or is that just wish-full thinking?

I know my arm hair is starting to get really thin and fine. With my legs its hard to tell right now.

(21-04-2014, 02:28 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 10:44 PM)spanky Wrote:  I know I am going to do it, I just don't know when. I suspect that it will be noticed, but mostly by those who are, for whatever reason, looking closely. Perhaps it will also be noticed at the gym, where light is good and quarters are close. I will be very surprised if anyone there says anything at all.

Wont the hair on your legs start to go finer anyway ? Or is that just wish-full thinking?

I know my arm hair is starting to get really thin and fine. With my legs its hard to tell right now.

The hair that is there probably will not just fall out. My arm and leg hair does not seem to have changed. Perhaps it will over more time.

I do not think the hair will fall out or finer, even transgender persons on hormone require extra task to remove their hair

Epilate Smile Ive been doing that and I gotta say Im impressed.... The first time will hurt like hell... You will have nasty little red dots everywhere too but after a couple of days that goes away and its nice and smoothCool

With me at least the hair seems to come back finer and less dense every time I do it Big Grin Also the little red dots go away faster over time...

Its getting longer and longer for the hair to grow back enough to even do it now... Takes at least a week or even longer now and some areas seem to not be growing back at all.... Im not sure I could grow it back the way it was if I tried now Big GrinCool

My friend, Carla, went for electrolysis. She says, "THAT'LL separate the men from the boys!!"

I think most have already given you the info you need to know...

I shave my arm pits, chest, belly, back and half my legs. Wife and kids commented on this, but no one else has. I'm sure they have noticed, and if they do mention it I'll just tell them whatever comes to mind...

I have something very similar to this.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Automatic-Hair-Removal-Electric-Wizzit-Remover-Trimmer-Epilator-Manicure-Set-/221402733719?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&var=&hash=item338ca19c97

With a 1 blade epilator, you could start slowly and work your way to a clean shave. If anyone at work notices, just tell them your not sure whats going on ? By the end of summer you will be all done.

Personally I don't really care what strangers think, and most wont even notice, or mention anything, I feel its just a little different if you have to get changed around people at work every day.

I do keep my core body shaved, it was mentioned once, my reply was " and you like looking like an ape ? that was the end of it.

( A few of the older over weight guys have bigger man boobs than my slim chest, so thats never even mentioned. )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon