Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blouses

(07-06-2014, 08:29 AM)groundmoss Wrote:  
(07-06-2014, 03:58 AM)Lisia Wrote:  I don't think anyone would really notice on that second shirt, not casual observers anyway. Maybe a fashion-conscious lady or two. Go for it!
My gay colleagues clocked me wearing a second shirt immediately. If your friends are gay, they will notice.

If your friends are gay, they proberbly won't even care.

(18-07-2013, 07:41 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  As I see it, there are a couple of flaws in your reasoning. Blouses frequently have what I guess is called a gusset at the bust line which actually calls attention to the breasts and is a feature usually not seen in men's shirts. Furthermore, and maybe I'm the only one who notices this stuff because I occasionally crossdress, women's clothing buttons on the opposite side of men's clothing, and I would notice this. In fact, years ago, I noticed on VH-1 Behind the Music that Anthony Kiedis was wearing a female coat or top when they profiled the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Even women's T-shirts have smaller collars, and I would notice that, too, if I saw a guy wearing one. If a guy is going to wear a woman's blouse, he may as well just wear a bra and get it over with. It isn't subtle in my opinion.

You are absolutely correct Monika, I have two female 'T' shirts and wanted to wear them on days when part en femme but my wife said it would be so obvious it would be too embarrassing for her to cope with. I do however wear women's jeans every day and have done so for over a year, I like the fit and have disposed my male ones. There is one giveaway though, the fly zip is on the opposite side to men's. Mind you my wife does have a female pair of jeans that the zip is on the men's side, figure that out?
I really hate men's 'T' shirts because they are just too baggy in the wrong places, I have to wear them because I have so many and cannot afford to replace them even given the aforementioned issue re women's version.

Hugs
Heather X

Heather there are plenty of womens jeans available with the zip on the same side as men's jeans, i think all of mine came from ebay (20 or so pairs Blush ) just study the pics before buying

(07-06-2014, 01:26 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  I do however wear women's jeans every day and have done so for over a year, I like the fit and have disposed my male ones. There is one giveaway though, the fly zip is on the opposite side to men's. Mind you my wife does have a female pair of jeans that the zip is on the men's side, figure that out?
I really hate men's 'T' shirts because they are just too baggy in the wrong places, I have to wear them because I have so many and cannot afford to replace them even given the aforementioned issue re women's version.

Hugs
Heather X

Women's jean's are awesome! I love the stretch denim and the slimming appearance. Men's jeans are so baggy I can't stand it. Levi's 527 are the only exception I've found. Like you Heather, I'm in women's jeans most of the time (except for work when I need the more rugged denim available only in men's jeans). I'm not sure what you mean about the zippers though, I've never noticed a pair of that is reversed. Is that a European thing? Maybe the seamstress was dyslexic.

Below is my favorite pair of jeans at the moment, ironically available from Tractor Supply (how many women shop there???). I've spent countless hours in them in public, along with other women's styles and NEVER had a comment or even a strange look. Obviously the jeans I pick are very gender neutral so I want to go a little further toward the feminine side with future selections. Honestly, I think I could go completely "blinged out" on jeans with little reaction from most people. Jeans are just too gender irrelevant.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/wr...-fit-jeans

(07-06-2014, 03:10 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  
(07-06-2014, 01:26 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  I do however wear women's jeans every day and have done so for over a year, I like the fit and have disposed my male ones. There is one giveaway though, the fly zip is on the opposite side to men's. Mind you my wife does have a female pair of jeans that the zip is on the men's side, figure that out?

Hugs
Heather X

Women's jean's are awesome! I love the stretch denim and the slimming appearance. Men's jeans are so baggy I can't stand it. Levi's 527 are the only exception I've found. Like you Heather, I'm in women's jeans most of the time (except for work when I need the more rugged denim available only in men's jeans). I'm not sure what you mean about the zippers though, I've never noticed a pair of that is reversed. Is that a European thing? Maybe the seamstress was dyslexic.

Below is my favorite pair of jeans at the moment, ironically available from Tractor Supply (how many women shop there???). I've spent countless hours in them in public, along with other women's styles and NEVER had a comment or even a strange look. Obviously the jeans I pick are very gender neutral so I want to go a little further toward the feminine side with future selections. Honestly, I think I could go completely "blinged out" on jeans with little reaction from most people. Jeans are just too gender irrelevant.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/wr...-fit-jeans

Kari, I had a look at the tractorsupply.com jeans and I agree they do look fab. Yes jeans are gender irrelevant these days. There is so much choice too .

Hugs
Heather X

Check out Levi's 541. A much better fit than most men's jeans styles, and they are still marketed as men's jeans. The biggest benefit in my opinion is that the fly comes far enough down the crotch. They never do on women's jeans.

(06-03-2015, 03:46 PM)sfem Wrote:  Check out Levi's 541. A much better fit than most men's jeans styles, and they are still marketed as men's jeans. The biggest benefit in my opinion is that the fly comes far enough down the crotch. They never do on women's jeans.

Hi sfem,
I assume the zip issue relates to going for a 'pee' . I have not stood to 'pee' for over 18 months, I use cubicles if dressed in drab and sit just as if I was a real woman! Blush

Hugs

Heather X

(07-03-2015, 12:35 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 03:46 PM)sfem Wrote:  Check out Levi's 541. A much better fit than most men's jeans styles, and they are still marketed as men's jeans. The biggest benefit in my opinion is that the fly comes far enough down the crotch. They never do on women's jeans.

Hi sfem,
I assume the zip issue relates to going for a 'pee' . I have not stood to 'pee' for over 18 months, I use cubicles if dressed in drab and sit just as if I was a real woman! Blush

Hugs

Heather X

I'm the same way. It's cleaner and quieter too (I pee like a ninja!)

Back to the jeans sub-topic, I'm liking the Signature Levi Strauss Slim Straight style...makes me feel femme without being obvious. Would love to wear women's jeans, but the last pair I tried on (contour boot cut from Warehouse One) were so Yosemite Sam tight in the front they made the ''boys'' look like they were trapped trying to escape in different directions! >m<

The other thing about women's dress shirts, aren't they also absent of pockets?

Actually I was referring to the general look of the front of the jeans being better matched to a male groin than a female one if the zipper goes further down. To each their own I suppose.

I like "tight in the crotch" jeans. Helps me stay tucked when I do.
Feels soooooo sexy. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon