Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

(04-09-2014, 04:15 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Yup, here it is with some of Sammie's friends from Michigan.

[Image: LNioLjbLR4SlTr70xIc2JPVR8hxLVQrJsWiRdw2t...02-h468-no]

From left to right front row: ( BN members in bold type)

Annie, Clara, Sammie, Sarah, Arielle

Back row:

Amy, Donna, Staci, Robin, Nikki, ?? (Sorry)

Clara Smile
OMG, OMG OMG ,

I am in tears of joy here, you all look so so beautiful and I am sure that each and every one of you must get admiring glances. Oh hell I am about to really cry and I didn't want or expect it. 

Thank you for the photo to us all it was very thoughtful. I am going to print it in A4 size and it will be the cover photo to my album.

Enjoy you lovely lucky ladies

Much love
Heather

(04-09-2014, 02:23 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(04-09-2014, 04:15 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Yup, here it is with some of Sammie's friends from Michigan.

[Image: LNioLjbLR4SlTr70xIc2JPVR8hxLVQrJsWiRdw2t...02-h468-no]

From left to right front row: ( BN members in bold type)

Annie, Clara, Sammie, Sarah, Arielle

Back row:

Amy, Donna, Staci, Robin, Nikki, ?? (Sorry)

Clara Smile
OMG, OMG OMG ,

I am in tears of joy here, you all look so so beautiful and I am sure that each and every one of you must get admiring glances. Oh hell I am about to really cry and I didn't want or expect it. 

Thank you for the photo to us all it was very thoughtful. I am going to print it in A4 size and it will be the cover photo to my album.

Enjoy you lovely lucky ladies

Much love
Heather

Heather, PM me your email address if you'd like me to send you a higher resolution copy of the photo.

Wish you were here, dear.

Clara

wish I could be there (not in the photo) looks like a lot of fun.Cool

Yep Im jealous, wish I was thereSad

Your all looking great thoughCool Annie you look really happy in that pic, I didnt recognize you Cool

I hope your all having a great time and staying out of troubleWinkSmileTongue

The conference is over now. What a truly fantasitc experience! Well worth the time and cost. As Robin said to me, "This is the best vacation ever!" I agree, and to do it all en femme was a dream come true. Here's something to gaze at -- Clara and Sammie poolside.

[Image: Clara%2Band%2BSammie%2BPoolside%2BSmall.jpg]

Next year SCC will be held in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Clara SmileSmile

(07-09-2014, 02:30 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  The conference is over now. What a truly fantasitc experience! Well worth the time and cost. As Robin said to me, "This is the best vacation ever!" I agree, and to do it all en femme was a dream come true. Here's something to gaze at -- Clara and Sammie poolside.

Clara SmileSmile
--------------------------------
My GOODNESS!!! You two look so.......Tongue

Just got home myself having had such a fabulous time in Atlanta that I was inspired to travel home en femme, something that not so long ago I could not have conceived of doing. No problems apart from losing my boarding pass at one stage, and my earrings setting off the metal detector at Canadian security while the Canadian immigration officer suggested that I should get my passport changed to make travelling easier. I said I wasn't quite at that stage yet.Rolleyes

Going to this has been the best thing I have ever done. It was great hanging out with everyone from BN, and I loved the girls from Michigan that came with Sammie. Everyone was so nice and I met so many people. One of the friends I made sent me a email about Keystone Conference in Harrisburg PA in March of 2015 saying that I should come. http://www.keystone-conference.org/. That one is a lot further for me but I think that I will ask for the time off now in case I want to go. Robin

(07-09-2014, 02:30 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  The conference is over now. What a truly fantasitc experience! Well worth the time and cost. As Robin said to me, "This is the best vacation ever!" I agree, and to do it all en femme was a dream come true. Here's something to gaze at -- Clara and Sammie poolside.

Clara SmileSmile

Heavens, you two are absolutely beautiful and natural. This is a shot to remember for sure. Next year it is Fort Lauderdale for me. As I said to Annie, come he'll or shine or erupting volcanoes I WILL be there . As soon as bookings become available my name will be near the top. I plan to do what some have done and travel en femme. I have already started my planning now........ Well done you gorgeous duo.

Love
Heather XXX

Well. Its over for this year, but there is always next year, right?
This was an awesome and amazing week. Absolutely. LOL...I cannot say I really took advantage of the convention itself, since with the exception of the final ball I don't think I took part in one seminar or event, but rather just spent time at and around the hotel en femme all week. It was glorious.
It was so awesome to meet everyone...Clara, Sarah, Arielle, Robin, Annie...just wonderful! And then there were a cluster of about six of my Michigan friends there who are always a riot to hang out with. But there were also so many new friends to make.
I flew there Tuesday dressed which was a whole new experience for me. Actually pretty much a non event. No problems at all. Met up with roomies Sarah and Arielle and essentially spent most of the week shopping and getting hair and nails done and other assorted stuff with them. Several of us hit an Atlanta club on Friday night and got some dancing in which made Sammie happy. Then there was the big dinner and ball on Saturday so everyone was glammed up for that.
And it was all over way too soon. No one wanted to leave. Sigh.

[Image: tu7Tr3APF0Txs_DlrZ34hHemQoFiqWx1var98l0QFOw=s213-p-no]
[Image: IMAG0974.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0975.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0954.jpg]
[Image: DSC03436.JPG]
[Image: IMAG0990.jpg]
[img]

More later....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon