Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

OH MY .... You girls look like you had a fabulous time. You all look great, very fem to say the least. I wish I had the courage to be there with you, maybe one year .. you never know.

At the formal dinner Saturday evening -- Annie, Clara & Robin.

[Image: Annie_Clara_Robin%2BFormal%2BDinner.jpg]

Oh what a night!

Clara Smile

Yes you all look great and it looks like a lot of fun, wish I could have been there.... Arielle WOW you've been holding out on us, your VERY pretty girlWink

[attachment=7969]

[attachment=7970]

Nice pics!!! Tongue

Looks like you girls had a lot of fun.

BLOODY HELL, (sorry for the swear words) I am not normally given to the vernacular but have to make an exception with these recent photo's. I am so impressed it's just untrue.
Annie, Clara, Sammie, Sarah, Areielle & Bobby you are a fabulous sight to behold.
Please please please promise me you will be there in Fort Lauderdale because I certainly will and I would love to meet you all in person. I already know that it will be a hoot and I wouldn't miss it for the world . Big Grin

I love you all

Many hugs
Heather XOXOXO

Sarah, I recognize that smile from somewhere. Big Grin

You all have excellent pictures. Maybe someone should setup a facebook page or something of all of the photos from this event?

(09-09-2014, 05:43 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Yes you all look great and it looks like a lot of fun, wish I could have been there.... Arielle WOW you've been holding out on us, your VERY pretty girlWink

Lol, no I've not been holding out, I just haven't been advertising. Smile Thanks though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon