Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

(17-06-2014, 10:22 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 10:05 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 09:24 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 09:10 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Say, all you SCC bound girls, are any of you going to have cards made up to give to friends and new acquaintances? I was thinking of doing just that, but I'm unsure what to include on the card. I'm thinking my fem name, photo, and e-mail address. Occupation? Phone? Address? Not so sure. Any ideas?

Clara Smile

Clara I was thinking about this too, but I would only include name and email address, along with any forums you are on (like BN)

Photo, too? ( Big Grin "Toto, too?" Big Grin )

I would think so, yeah

I too had been thinking about this. I thought of just printing an amended batch of my regular cards (which I use very rarely: it must be years since I printed any), using my private email address and Canadian cell phone number (my US cell number is different on a different simcard, and paid for by the day to avoid the extortionate roaming fees of Canadian providers), altering them by hand to meet circumstances e.g. add fem name, etc. - or possibly print picture and fem name on back of some but possibly not all.

(17-06-2014, 10:54 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 10:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  That's a pretty "businessman like" approach to a TG conference! Big Grin

LOL too funny! I love it!

Ah, Sarah, hon, shouldn't that be "businesswoman like"? (giggle)

Clara

Hey, I put it in quotes! That negates the need for political correctness in my book. lol

I guess I'm just not as outgoing as you lot are. I'm going to clutch onto Sammie's leg and hide behind her mostly. Big Grin

Hey, girls, here's a good deal. 250 cards for $10 until 7/1/14.

VistaPrint

Clara Smile

(17-06-2014, 11:05 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 10:54 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 10:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  That's a pretty "businessman like" approach to a TG conference! Big Grin

LOL too funny! I love it!

Ah, Sarah, hon, shouldn't that be "businesswoman like"? (giggle)

Clara

Hey, I put it in quotes! That negates the need for political correctness in my book. lol

I guess I'm just not as outgoing as you lot are. I'm going to clutch onto Sammie's leg and hide behind her mostly. Big Grin

Dont worry, sis, I'm bringing you some beta blockers. Lol

Sammie,

If you're not in promotion You should be! I would love to spend the week among my peers. En femme too!

What a great bunch of people!

Kim

(17-06-2014, 11:50 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Sammie,

If you're not in promotion You should be! I would love to spend the week among my peers. En femme too!

What a great bunch of people!

Kim
Well, hey Kim, come join us! Bring bail money though. Lol

(17-06-2014, 11:05 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I guess I'm just not as outgoing as you lot are. I'm going to clutch onto Sammie's leg and hide behind her mostly. Big Grin

What?! You hiding behind someone Sarah? I would've expected you to be leading the group or being the life of the party. [Image: smiley-talk008.gif]

(18-06-2014, 01:47 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well, hey Kim, come join us! Bring bail money though. Lol

Are you planning something Samantha? Should I be watching the national news when you and the other girls are in Atlanta? [Image: smiley-laughing011.gif]

(18-06-2014, 03:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Should I be watching the national news when you and the other girls are in Atlanta? [Image: smiley-laughing011.gif]

Actually, Flame, you should be in Atlanta AS one of the girls...Tongue

Clara Smile

(18-06-2014, 01:47 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well, hey Kim, come join us! Bring bail money though. Lol

Good point, can you get Bail money insurance?

Not to worry, I'll try to keep Sammie in line. Wink

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon