Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well I finally did it

Was curious about how many Canucks belong to the group.

(03-06-2014, 09:53 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  Was curious about how many Canucks belong to the group.

Well, here's one. Although I emigrated from Britain, I think I'm safe in saying that I've lived in Canada as long as you have.Big Grin

(03-06-2014, 09:53 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  Was curious about how many Canucks belong to the group.

Make that another one, I`m also from Canada ( Just north of Toronto ). Like Annie, i also emigrated from the UK. In another few years, I will have been in Canada longer than I lived in the UK.

I hope everything is going fine with your wife Heather, I`m on pins waiting to see you latest pictures.

(04-06-2014, 01:59 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

Make that another one, I`m also from Canada ( Just north of Toronto ). Like Annie, i also emigrated from the UK. In another few years, I will have been in Canada longer than I lived in the UK.

I hope everything is going fine with your wife Heather, I`m on pins waiting to see you latest pictures.

Hi Janet, things have settled a lot, I cancelled future appointments as you know which has stopped things becoming worse. I took the sound advice from Annie, Clara, Sammie and yourself. This certainly has paid dividends and is likely to pave the way for a better understanding. I am sorry not to be progressing via the doctor but progress is being made relationship wise.
With a little luck I will be on a better footing to attend my local TG club, fingers crossed.

Thank you again lovely lady.

Hugs from Heather

(04-06-2014, 01:59 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

Janet,
Oh I forgot to mention, the pics are planned for the coming weekend, unfortunately I will have company or grandchildren here beforehand. I also want to take photo's of my breast progress but that is definitely one that will have to wait until it's quiet Blush
Oh does it mean that I am half Canuck since my father was Canadian and my mother English?

Love Heather

Hi Heather,
Thank you for your kind reply to me in the FEMmotions thread. I am replying here because it seems to fit better and is your own thread.

I have been having a number of further discussions with my O&O which have raised some issues that may be worth passing on. At the same time she is creating what looks likely to be a truly gorgeous Big Grin dress for me to take to Atlanta for the last night at SCC. The problem is that each time she works on the dress she then gets depressed and starts worrying about the situation and her confused attitude towards cross dressing in particular. Sad We are going out this evening so that she can go to her scuba diving course at the pool while I do the grocery shopping, so more in due course, possibly by PM.

Many hugs, and looking forward to seeing your pictures

(04-06-2014, 08:26 PM)AnnieBL Wrote:  Hi Heather,
Thank you for your kind reply to me in the FEMmotions thread. I am replying here because it seems to fit better and is your own thread.

I have been having a number of further discussions with my O&O which have raised some issues that may be worth passing on. At the same time she is creating what looks likely to be a truly gorgeous Big Grin dress for me to take to Atlanta for the last night at SCC. The problem is that each time she works on the dress she then gets depressed and starts worrying about the situation and her confused attitude towards cross dressing in particular. Sad We are going out this evening so that she can go to her scuba diving course at the pool while I do the grocery shopping, so more in due course, possibly by PM.

Many hugs, and looking forward to seeing your pictures

From your description, Annie, your O&O is experiencing a tug-of-war between her emotions and her rational thoughts concerning your cross dressing desires. I think it's a good sign, though, that she's consciously trying to overcome a lifetime of conditioning that sees it as something perverted and/or threatening. I think, in time, the aversion will die away. Some, like my O&O, adjusted fairly quickly to the out of the blue revelation of my TG inclinations. Others take longer. Look at how things are taking a positive turn in Sammie's situation. It seems to me that the greatest risk to a relationship is taken by the younger guys. Maybe that's why those of us who could somehow deal with our gender dysphoria in the past, however it occurred, waited until our 50s, 60s, and even 70s to come out. As they say, you can't have your cake and eat it, too!

But, anyway, I'm really eager to get a glimpse of this dress. I haven't found on for Saturday night yet. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon