Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well I finally did it

Oh Heather, honey...I am so sorry girl. Sad
I just want to reach out and give you a hug and hold your hand.
That is disappointing, I know. But, on the other hand ( tee hee, the one I'm not holding...lol) life will march on and she will still be beside you and that is a big big plus. A lot of people get so caught up in pursuing what they want that they can lose sight of what they need, and in the process sometimes lose everything. A marriage is always built on a series of compromises, and a lot of give and take. I am sure this is not news to you.
But you can still do what you have been doing, right? And perhaps, as time passes, a gentle step here and a little skip there may make further accommodations possible.
But for now, you still have her, and you still have all of us.
Love and kisses, Sis, and great big hugs
Sammie

Sammie said it well, Heather. Life is full of compromises no matter who you are or what circumstances you find yourself in. In your position, I, too, would opt to save a good marriage, and find another way to deal with GD if possible. Time will tell, of course. You know that I wish only the best for you.

Heather, I do hope you will stay active in the forum. Your heartfelt posts are so gracious, so uplifting, and so welcome. You've helped so many here. Now it's our turn. I think we can be of help to you, too.

I see a rough period ahead as you adjust to the limits placed on your feminine expression. I don't envy you on what must follow. Nothing your DW can say or do will change the real you inside. I wish that wives and family members could feel what we feel for a short time. More empathy and less condemnation would surely follow.

I'm here for you, dear, if you need me.

Clara Sad

Sammie & Clara,

My grateful thanks to the both of you for your heartfelt messages of support and love for a fellow NBE'er.

Do not worry, I love this forum and it's participants ( especially you two lovely girls) I have learnt so much in so many ways I am a different person today than I was months ago. I could elaborate but risk making you blush........!

I plan to talk my wife into letting me have a little freedom and visit a local TG club. This will ease the mental tension and give me some hope and scope for the future.

Thank you, I love you both too.

Heather XX

(01-06-2014, 11:47 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  I plan to talk my wife into letting me have a little freedom and visit a local TG club. This will ease the mental tension and give me some hope and scope for the future.

That's a great idea, Heather. I hope your wife will go along with it.

I just joined a TG group, as you probably know. It was nice to be in the presence of like-mind people. It was also nice to be dressed up and out of the closet. It was my first time out...and so exciting...giggle.

Maybe your wife would agree to join, too. My group encourages it, and I'm hoping that at the next meeting, other wives, besides mine, will be there.

One member asked me how I got my wife to attend the meeting. I replied, "I asked her to come." Sometimes that's all it takes.

The next day I asked my wife what she thought of the group. "They seem like regular people," she said. "Everyone was very nice."

Clara Smile

Hi Heather I wish we had a TG club around here, sounds like fun, I hope that works out for youSmile

I often think about opening an alt lifestyle bar/club around here, Id make a BUNDLE and provide a sorely needed resource even here in allegedly "ultraconservative" western South DakotaRolleyes

We do however have a VERY small TG support group, Im gonna go to a meeting tonightCool

I wish there was something like that around where I live. I would love to meet like minded people and have a little fun.

(02-06-2014, 09:22 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi Heather I wish we had a TG club around here, sounds like fun, I hope that works out for youSmile

I often think about opening an alt lifestyle bar/club around here, Id make a BUNDLE and provide a sorely needed resource even here in allegedly "ultraconservative" western South DakotaRolleyes

We do however have a VERY small TG support group, Im gonna go to a meeting tonightCool

Eva,
If you opened a TG club in SD I would have to move and join.Big Grin

Love as always
Heather X

(02-06-2014, 09:32 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I wish there was something like that around where I live. I would love to meet like minded people and have a little fun.

Andrea,
You hit the nail on the head, yes meeting like minded people is the key!

BTW, your signature is so pertinent I do relate to it.

Love
Heather X

Yes, finding like minded (cough,cough,southern comfort,cough) people makes all this (cough,Atlanta, cough,cough) so much better in so many (cough, cough,700 girls in one hotel,cough cough) ways. Totally agree (cough,be there,cough) in every way.
Big GrinTongueBig Grin

Gee, I seem to have picked up a cough...guess I need some time at a pool somewhere warm like, say, Atlanta. Yes, there's an idea...lol
Cool

Would love to be able to go to Atlanta but it is not in the cards. Too far away and money is an issue as I don't have much wild cash after 3 kids.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon