Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting Times

Wow....what a man to work for.
So happy for you Arielle and admire your courage.

Having been doing my own 'coming out' and having finally got my own prescription HRT on Thursday, I feel so good for you. Coming out at work must take so much more courage than I needed; once I allowed myself to be Annie it just had to happen, and even the one single bad reaction I have had to date I see as a victory since he was the one that lost his cool. I'm so glad too that you managed to 'get out from under' earlier in your life than I did.

Hi All

Thanks a lot for the support, I did come out on Social Media at the weekend to a largely positive support. I am still in the luxurious position of not having received any negative feedback, which I am completely amazed at.

Annie: Yes, I totally know what you mean, as soon as I made the choice to go, everything just fell into place. Some administrative troubles with ID and getting paid, but otherwise almost eveything else was easy.

So anyway on to my new life now, have been enjoying the last week, and I know it is going to take time for even me to get used too. The key difference I am happy in my self.

All the best to all of you.

Congrats and I hope things continue to work out for youCool Sounds like it's all going well, Good LuckWink...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon