Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me choose a new name

(14-07-2014, 12:49 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh! Somebody just said Camilla already!

My great grandmother's crazy friend is named juanita so... no. I do like karina and Camilla tho

Thanks to all of u for ur suggestions. I thought long and hard and did lots of searching. In the end I decided to go with bonitadds suggestion of karina. I love how it sounds and how it makes me feel. Its sexy , cute, and makes me feel special. U guys r the first im telling about the new name cus I feel so close to u all. This will be my last post with this account. Im abandoning it due to the username. Ill be making a new one with my new name in it.
Love u all.

-karina

You should be able to change your user name to Karina on this account. Just click on User CP on the Welcome back banner.

Clara

(15-07-2014, 04:10 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  You should be able to change your user name to Karina on this account. Just click on User CP on the Welcome back banner.

Clara

Lol I feel pretty silly now having made tht other account lmao

Its really beautiful Karina really seems to suit you, is very sweet, sexy and pretty for you, thanks for sharing this important decision with us I hope this site can continue to help you on your journey.
X

I like your choice, Karina. It's a lovely name.

Hugs

Clara
Photo 

(15-07-2014, 07:12 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Its really beautiful Karina really seems to suit you, is very sweet, sexy and pretty for you, thanks for sharing this important decision with us I hope this site can continue to help you on your journey.
X

Thank u guys so much. I love my new name. Im so glad I found this site.

Karina, we are so glad you found us! Good luck and keep posting...

Hugs,

Clara

You Chose a nice name.

I chose mine a long time ago, although I don't use it here.

(13-07-2014, 03:06 AM)sexy_lexi Wrote:  Ive used the name kayley(spelled many different ways) for some time. Ive used other names before too. Because of the things im into sexually I have the desire to choose a name tht feels more me and less "dirty". A name I never used for cyber sex or gang bang s and m parties. When I use the name kayley im reminded of my slutty past. A quest to feel loved and understood. A quest tht lead to lots of taboo stuff. I want a name tht makes me feel sexy but not slutty, pretty, fun, maybe even something meaningful.
Here are some im considering:

Delphine
Reiliena
Janelle
Anabelle
Catherine
Kaitlynn
Collete
Sara
Raine
Wren
Faye
Athena
Karina
Vanessa
Sasha
Nicollete
Gwendolynn
Lilith
Tamara
Summer
Samantha
Persephone shaye
Sandra
Melanie
Stacy
Tasha
Makenzie
Tatiana
Anna
Morgana
Tammy
Bethenny
Tamara
Leena
Liana
Michelle
Mikayla
Meagan
Leandra
Evilynn
Lydia
Lynn
Karen
Abygale
Hellena
Destiny
Renata
Adora
Claire

Any suggestions u guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

i think 'lexi' suits you ....i chose tanya 'tany' marie for myself..had a certain ring to it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon