Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are we TGs both gay and straight?

(03-08-2014, 03:55 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  All i can tell you, Flame, is that I now have met and spoken to many tg individuals who find themselves unable to locate any relationship other than with another tgirl.

This reminds me of what Lenneth said about GD being understandable only to those who have it. The saying "birds of a feather flock together" really seems to apply in these circumstances.

I for one would value a life of happy solitude not playing a role I detest, over staying as I am. The sad fact is that I have come to terms with not having a partner, now, or after. If I am lucky, then bonus. Smile

I think this trans stigma we bear, this rejection by cisgender people, is going to be the biggest problem long term. Making friends with trans people is fairly easy, even the spouses of transgenders are receptive in my experience, but it remains to be seen how the average non-trans will take to having a trans friend. I guess that's why so many of us go 'shealth', and why the prevalence of transgenders seems less than it is. Ultimately, we need to figure out how to fit into the larger world.

Take that reality and multiply it by 100 or more to gauge what it's like to find a life partner as a single transgender. The rejection and the resulting loneliness will drive some transsexuals into despair and even suicide.

Clara Sad

i myself 'prefer' to be single...it is less complicated,considering i am not one to have 'clingy' people on me . i am ok with my own company....heck i even like me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon