Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

gender dysphoria

The other thing I have noticed this am...at least in my mind is my need to really start loosing weight....I keep picturing myself with a very flat stomach and larger hips and butt....silly I know....but its in my head and, well, there are lots of things milling in the brain right now....

I've found that being confined to male expression, that is, deprived of my true gender expression most of my life resulted in me not caring about my appearance; my not taking care of a body that I really didn't feel a healthy connection to. That has changed since starting NBE and now transitioning to what will probably be presenting as a woman full time.

I've noticed that many here are over weight when starting NBE. If I had the genetic tendency to be overweight I'm sure that would have been me, too. Even so, I've lost 20 pounds without hardly trying, all because I see the possibility of having a body and a face that is closer to what I think it should have been from the start.

Transition to a full or partial extent is often the only answer to solving deep rooted problems of self-worth caused by a cross gender identity, and relieving the mental distress that accompanies those doubts.

Clara

Another thing I am noticing today.....try to space out my dosage to every 6 hours...1 at 6 and 1 at 12.....finding that by the time I wake up and dose at 6am...my body is starting to crave it.....today was 11 or so and felt like I had to have it......so now....wait till 6 the next morning or add one more in the evenng ....tried pm once before and was intirely different then...couldn't wait to stop taking it......this time......hmmmm..........

(20-08-2014, 03:22 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I've found that being confined to male expression, that is, deprived of my true gender expression most of my life resulted in me not caring about my appearance; my not taking care of a body that I really didn't feel a healthy connection to. That has changed since starting NBE and now transitioning to what will probably be presenting as a woman full time.

I've noticed that many here are over weight when starting NBE. If I had the genetic tendency to be overweight I'm sure that would have been me, too. Even so, I've lost 20 pounds without hardly trying, all because I see the possibility of having a body and a face that is closer to what I think it should have been from the start.

Transition to a full or partial extent is often the only answer to solving deep rooted problems of self-worth caused by a cross gender identity, and relieving the mental distress that accompanies those doubts.

Clara

i agree with you clara. having something you are not particularly enthused with ,seems to make one disregard necessary care for such. in my case depression took full root,until i decided to make changes

(20-08-2014, 03:22 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I've found that being confined to male expression, that is, deprived of my true gender expression most of my life resulted in me not caring about my appearance; my not taking care of a body that I really didn't feel a healthy connection to. That has changed since starting NBE and now transitioning to what will probably be presenting as a woman full time.

Clara

Very much in line with my own experience.

(20-08-2014, 03:03 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  The other thing I have noticed this am...at least in my mind is my need to really start loosing weight....I keep picturing myself with a very flat stomach and larger hips and butt....silly I know....but its in my head and, well, there are lots of things milling in the brain right now....

Hahahahaha! Look out, change is coming - the exact same thing happened to me. I used to look at the heavier gals and say to myself, "if you only knew how attractive you could look by shedding that extra weight". Then one day I connected the dots. I'm a girl at heart ... I'm overweight ... I should practice what I preach! My only suggestion is to read, "Wheat Belly" by William Davis or if you prefer, Google ketogenic / low carbohydrate diets. In addition to lowered cholesterol, restored lower GI function, going OFF acid reflux meds and more, I have lost 40 pounds since April revealing a much more feminine physique. I'm so excited for you!

Thanks Kari

Yeah, not sure where this is going to go...but have at least 40lbs to get off or more...this morning was looking in the mirror sideways and i swear,without holding in the gut, i could pass as 6 months pregnant....lol....boobs and all....as the heavier i became, the bigger they got....helped that the last 6 years have used breast pills....fenugreek...tried pm twice...more breast pills, more fenugreek....wondering what is driving me to do this....well....pm this time...just a whole different thing...excited to be embarking on a weight loss lifestyle change.....can't wait to see...kind of like another members plan POM... the best of both male and female...not one or the other but a mix....who knows ....all I know right now is the brain has calmed

Clara

Hmmmm. I can see what you mean and it makes sense but talking about myself, I'm almost complete opposite.
I will point out though that I believe I'm a unusual case. lol.

I could not walk to the shop, less than 2 minute away, for a loaf of bread without spending 45 minutes getting ready first. Today, right now, I am about to go for a shower and clean up before going to cut the hedge at the front of my house. I am almost fanatical about it, I hate my male appearance but I find the unkempt, uncared for version, way more disgusting and even harder to deal with.
Somehow taking care of my appearance helps placate my female side.

As for weight. I also find it very hard to put weight on. For example the last 5 or 6 months I have been suffering depression. Drinking myself stupid, eating fast food, junk food and being almost completely inactive for weeks on end. I have lost some muscle mass and put on 9 pounds above my normal weight. Lot's of abuse and hard work for very little gain. lol

Now I'm feeling better I've stopped most of the drinking, I'm eating proper meals every day and deliberately being more active. Lost 4 pounds last week and 3 pounds so far this week. Will be my normal weight by end of this week. Just need to sort out muscle mass and fitness level.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens when I get on some phytoestrogen or oestrogen!

Denita

Just an update...started on Monday 2x500 yesterday upped to 3x500.....have been waking up every morning with a strong ache accross top of chest much akin to a feeling of bruising...biceps are aching...nails seem to be growing...nipples,while having always had large,prodtruding nipples,seem to be pushing out just a little more,have taken on a slightly different feel..and sensitivity at times is through the roof....breasts,while always been large moobs due to weight...seem more fleshy,yet when I massage seem much firmer underneath....can feel different underneath...hard to explain...read somewhere its like a cottage cheese feel under the surface....mood.....very hard to explain....its like a calm...nothing monumental that just happened...its just kinda there....

(22-08-2014, 12:23 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  ....mood.....very hard to explain....its like a calm...nothing monumental that just happened...its just kinda there....

could be 'the balancing effect' between mind/soul/body.......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon