Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recognizability

(20-08-2014, 02:50 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So, today was my first day of class en femme. I ran into a teacher from a few semesters back and she didn't recognize me at first, but then she did and said it was because of the voice. Which, my voice isn't manly or anything, but we used to chat a lot and I guess it isn't that southern.

My classmates from last semester both though I was female already LOL. So ya they recognized me Smile
Which, if any, bathroom did you use? Did you have any trouble doing so?

(20-08-2014, 04:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(20-08-2014, 02:50 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So, today was my first day of class en femme. I ran into a teacher from a few semesters back and she didn't recognize me at first, but then she did and said it was because of the voice. Which, my voice isn't manly or anything, but we used to chat a lot and I guess it isn't that southern.

My classmates from last semester both though I was female already LOL. So ya they recognized me Smile
Which, if any, bathroom did you use? Did you have any trouble doing so?

No, I didn't. Not a fan of public restrooms lol. If I ever do really have to go, I'm going to the ladies room. I have a feeling that would draw much less attention than the alternative!

Congrats and Good Luck Sarah Smile

Missed of course she would use the ladies room, I never think twice about it and Ive never had a problem in thereWink

Regarding the OP and recognizability....

I had to take my dog to the vet yesterday, Id only brought him there as a guy before... Of course those days are over nowWink

So I get there and check the dog in and she gives me the paper work and asks me to sign in... She says we dont have you in Bears (my dogs) file are you his wife??? Im like no just change the name to Eve, everything else is the same and he wont be coming back hereBig Grin She never batted an eye and Im still not sure if she had it figured outSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon