Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recognizability

(18-08-2014, 12:14 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I should have something for you on this topic whether I want to or not starting Tuesday lmao.

lol...huh?

(18-08-2014, 12:15 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  
(18-08-2014, 12:14 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I should have something for you on this topic whether I want to or not starting Tuesday lmao.

lol...huh?

oh....nmTongue

lol...huh?

Classes start back on Tuesday. I'm fulltime now. So I'm likely to run into some people I know to varying degrees and with different amounts of time elapsed since I've seen them. So I'll see if they recognize me.

Then again my lab partner and professor both apparently thought I was female all last semester while I was in guy mode. So who knows....

(18-08-2014, 12:18 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

lol...huh?

Classes start back on Tuesday. I'm fulltime now. So I'm likely to run into some people I know to varying degrees and with different amounts of time elapsed since I've seen them. So I'll see if they recognize me.

keep us updated, best luck to you. i have to say you are stunning looking Wink

(18-08-2014, 12:21 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  

lol...huh?

keep us updated, best luck to you. i have to say you are stunning looking Wink

Thanks! I just hope I don't stun too many people. Lmao

Sarah, you have a very natural fem face. If anyone was truly born in the wrong mode, I believe you are one of them.

When I first seen you avatar, back when I was still just lurking, I thought how beautiful you were. It goes back to what I said in an earlier rant here on this board.... "Why is it acceptable for women to dress in men's styles, but men are not allowed to borrow from women's styles of clothing?".

(17-08-2014, 11:12 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  My question wasn't whether or not you pass as a woman when en femme, but would someone who otherwise knows you as a man, recognize you dressed as a woman?

Clara

Okay, one night, I was taking one of my many late night skirt walks. I'd take one every night around 2 to 4 a.m.. Part of it entails me going through an alley for two blocks where there are no lights. One night, about 50 or 60 feet into the alley, the cops (local this time, and they ALL know me and my dad's cousin was chief of police then), pulled up at the end of the alley behind me and shined their spot light in my direction. I wasn't doing anything wrong, just taking a late night walk, so I just continued. After a moment, they shut out their light and drove away. By the time I was 50 feet away from my front porch, they pulled up right in front of me, cutting me off from crossing the alley to my place and said they were looking for a tall woman!! He sounded like she did something wrong and they were looking to arrest her. There I stood in my black scooter mini skirt which was at the height of his window, and told him I hadn't seen any tall women!! I'm the tall woman he was looking for!! Lol.

(18-08-2014, 03:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  It goes back to what I said in an earlier rant here on this board.... "Why is it acceptable for women to dress in men's styles, but men are not allowed to borrow from women's styles of clothing?".
I've been saying that for DECADES!!!!

lol...huh?

Then again my lab partner and professor both apparently thought I was female all last semester while I was in guy mode. So who knows....
Tons of good luck, Sarah!!!! :-)
In a way, I envy you!!

So, today was my first day of class en femme. I ran into a teacher from a few semesters back and she didn't recognize me at first, but then she did and said it was because of the voice. Which, my voice isn't manly or anything, but we used to chat a lot and I guess it isn't that southern.

My classmates from last semester both though I was female already LOL. So ya they recognized me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon