Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outlook

You may want to investigate some girl jeans. They are made for curves. These days many are indistinguishable from guy jeans but fit better. I wear them most of the time now and no one even notices.

(21-04-2014, 11:35 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  I'm using this calculator to figure out sizing
http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Well... I went and checked out that calculator... I'm about certain it's completely useless.

I gave it my measurements, and it told me I'm a 42D. That's not even remotely close to my size! I could smuggle cantaloupes in a 42D! I am actually a 36D or 38C, so volume-wise, a 42D is 3 cup sizes too big, and a 42 band doesn't even touch all the way around.

There's just so much bad information out there. Sad

Janet- try this site...it is a little buggy,. But they do have a quick consultation available plus another section showing a way of measuring each breast independently to get a more accurate band and cup size. It was helpful to me.

http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation

(22-04-2014, 07:22 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Janet- try this site...it is a little buggy,. But they do have a quick consultation available plus another section showing a way of measuring each breast independently to get a more accurate band and cup size. It was helpful to me.

http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation

Thanks for the link, they have stuff on stock .

(14-04-2014, 11:33 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  OK .. I decided Janet needs an endgame, or at least something to head for.
So here we go ...

Hopefully that should take me from a 42aa to a 40A bra size.

So ... we are changing our formula. From the present.

@ 6000mg Fenugreek daily ( 3000 twice daily )
@ 8000mg Fennel daily ( through the day, in tea )
@ 8000mg Flax seed ( once daily with warm milk )
360mg Saw Palmetto ( tabs ) ( 120mg 3 times a day )
240mg Ginkgo Biloba ( tabs ) ( 120mg twice a day )

The new schedule will be:

Adding 400mg PM in the morning ( will be up to 800 when new tabs arrive ) Also in the morning 800mg Dandelion root, and 800mg licorice ( bi daily when it arrives).

In the evening I will still take @ 5000mg Fenugreek / 4000 Fennel /360mb Saw palmetto / 240mg Ginkgo Biloba.

I`ll be happy if I can drop a few more lbs, and still increase my size were it counts.

Ok ... My PM extract arrived a few weeks ago, so I changed a few things around.

I started with 3 drops twice daily, and dropped the Fenugreek / Fennel / Saw palmetto / Ginkgo Biloba. But I did add, spearmint and white pheony tea. The licorice arrived, ( im taking 450mg daily for 5 days, then two days off ) Also twice 800mg Dandelion root. Also Maca, blessed thistle, GLA.

I found after a few days, the growing pains dropped off. I increased this to 6 drops twice daily and the growing pains got stronger.

A few days ago I picked up some peppermint extract, and started taking Fenugreek again in the evening. Yesterday, the growing pains were even greater than I have ever felt ( I expect working on a high lift in a harness didn't help either ). Im going to see what happens over the next few days, I may try dropping the PM extract down to 4 drops.

I do have some White peony root extract on order, and i`m playing around with the idea of getting some Chaste tree extract, and some Anise.

I`ll probably post some pictures at the weekend, but to be honest, it does not look much change than from a month ago.

Well, My program has not changed too much lately, however.

I did get my weight down to 165lb, and to be honest I suspect I lost too much, too fast. Everyone at work was asking me if I was ill, even friends asked if I was ok, my face looked all drawn in and sickly.

Even then I was still 38-35-39 ( below breast 38 )

So .. I took my weight back up to 180lb, and dropped slowly to 175lb. I look a whole lot better.

Now i`m at 39-34-401/2 ( below breast 371/2 )
At least my weight is now in the right places, my face looks a little bit rounder, and I no longer look sick.

I never did measure my thighs, but just the feel of my jeans tells me they are thicker too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon