Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Cat?

Lotus you're amazing.

Been a little under a month (four weeks). Not seeing much in the way of changes from the photos.
Been feeling aches under my nips, and tenderness in the whole area. My nips/areola stand up fast, the nips themselves are hard most of the time. Maybe my chest is getting softer? Maybe it's in my head as I want to see changes.

Also occasional pains in my balls.

I have been taking 1000mg of PM morning and night after about a week off after day 14 when i was thinking, "what the hell am i doing?" I want boobs, i don't want to lose my balls, I want curves, I want to keep being a man. I'm somewhere along the spectrum between man and woman. I'm glad i'm getting comfortable for me being me to me. In front of the rest of the world, I'm much rather be a man.

Also been taking Wild yam each day, less fenugreek, daily licorice root and skull cap also.

Either way, another bottle of PM is on the way to continue for another month.

Updates below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're pretty much as you should be for a month.
By then my beard growth had slowed too.

(06-11-2014, 09:17 PM)redcat1986 Wrote:  Also occasional pains in my balls.

This is normal, the pains will stop as your body gets more used to the PM.

I definetely noticed more fullness in my left breast, it feels like there is a small layer of soft fat just under the skin. The right side isn't keeping up.

A good breakthrough happened last night during my massage. The tiniest bit of clear liquid accumulated at the tip of my nipple. After seeing this I tried to induce it on the other side and hot-damn if i didn't make the same thing happen. I tried again this morning and could replicate.

it's such a small bit, a pin head droplet and it's clear. Still an exciting beginning.

All this comes as I cracked open my second bottle of PM. I've been taking 2000mg a day, with a wild yam, fenugreek, and skull cap. I've been taking licorice root once every other day.

Congrats Red. My right breast has been doing that consistently for the last 3 months. I think it just means the lactation ducts are opening and some glandular development is going on. I had one time, a little bit of light, creamy, yellowish liquid but that stopped and didn't get anymore. OH WELL

six and a half weeks at this point.

Bit more bulk behind each nip and pain

been about three months i stopped overr the holidaze

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The break is good to take. It really don't look like you lost much progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon