Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isochronic Tones

Thanks for your reply! Please keep us updated on any developments and with pictures (if you're comfortable). This would certainly be helpful for those who would like alternatives to synthetics, herbs, and pumping to find something else that works. Everyone has a preferred method, and different pathways work for different people.

Char- how do you listen to the Breast Booster? Can you listen while doing other things or is it best to focus on what you hear? I'm sorry if you've already been asked this but I can't find much information on it.

I checked out Boobster (based on recommendations from a different thread) and I'm not sure if it works, but my chest feels VERY tingly, nipples feel puffy, and overall is MUCH more powerful (for me) than the Archangel Breast Booster frequency. Also much more pleasant to listen to without those annoyingly high frequencies. It also seemed to have a strong effect when I put my headphones against my chest for 6 minutes. This is my 3rd day with binaurals. The past two days I was using Archangel BB. I think I'll stick with Boobster and see what happens.

Boobster (goes by BST in the forum): http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm
Direct link: http://www.xtrememind.com/Boobster.mp3

I'll just have to be careful since I don't want growing my chest out to affect my career, and I have a tall and thin build, which makes it near impossible for even something small to not show. I want 'something', but not by taking drugs or herbs.

Should I be concerned about breast growth continuing (if this works) after stopping at where I'm happy with? Or would I need to stop in advance before growth slows down and halts? Thanks!

You can have them on in the background while you do your internet surfing.

Candace- thank you for replying! I did some research last night after posting my question to this thread. I was so excited to start listening to these recordings and to do it right. I learned that it's best to listen in a relaxed environments, through headphones/earphones, and you're supposed to fully relax your body. From what I understand, it's a bit like hypnosis in that you're supposed to focus on listening to the sound and open your mind to feel those energies over and in your breasts. That's just my take from a night of research- feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! We're all on our way to bigger breasts and it's nice to have a website to communicate and help each other through! Smile

Fasttrack- I will most definitely check out those tracks! Thank you so much for sharing them! Smile

Be sure to try it both ways so that you can decide if focusing enhances the effects enough to be worth the expenditure of free time. It didn't make a difference for me. (But the only breast one I'm currently using has subliminal text and rapid fire pictures of pretty girls, so I've never tried not focusing on it.)

(06-11-2014, 02:46 PM)Fasttrack Wrote:  I'll just have to be careful since I don't want growing my chest out to affect my career, and I have a tall and thin build, which makes it near impossible for even something small to not show. I want 'something', but not by taking drugs or herbs.

Should I be concerned about breast growth continuing (if this works) after stopping at where I'm happy with? Or would I need to stop in advance before growth slows down and halts? Thanks!

I wanted to try taking a month off to see what would happen, but succumbed to temptation today after two weeks. Basically, I neither gained nor lost ground during the break. Measurements are the same: UB 33, B 35.5, W 32, butt 38.5. Nipples still alternate between two states: erect and areolas puckered or relaxed and areolas puffy. Chest and butt muscles are still jelly when not flexed and butt still jiggles. Lots of rice krispies running from nipple height (but not nipple) to armpit and collar bone. Still nothing solid behind the nipple. The only change I noticed was breast growing pains ceased after about 10 days. (And they're back now after just one session.)

What kind of rice krispies. With M&Ms or naw? Hehehe. Jk. Happy growing y'all. I used to listen to binaurals in the background of whatever I was doing. With so much crazyness, haven't done it in a while. May start again, though I am using other methods, too. It might be a good break for my ears and brain. I am still growing Smile

(29-11-2014, 02:44 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 02:46 PM)Fasttrack Wrote:  I'll just have to be careful since I don't want growing my chest out to affect my career, and I have a tall and thin build, which makes it near impossible for even something small to not show. I want 'something', but not by taking drugs or herbs.

I wanted to try taking a month off to see what would happen, but succumbed to temptation today after two weeks. Basically, I neither gained nor lost ground during the break. Measurements are the same: UB 33, B 35.5, W 32, butt 38.5. Nipples still alternate between two states: erect and areolas puckered or relaxed and areolas puffy. Chest and butt muscles are still jelly when not flexed and butt still jiggles. Lots of rice krispies running from nipple height (but not nipple) to armpit and collar bone. Still nothing solid behind the nipple. The only change I noticed was breast growing pains ceased after about 10 days. (And they're back now after just one session.)

Thanks for replying to my question, and providing an update, which I'd appreciate you keep on doing, since there's few people who have gone with the subliminal (non-hypnosis) or binaural pathway that actually talk about their results, and instead go off the radar leaving everyone wondering if it actually worked or not. When you say 'rice krispies', how exactly do they feel like in terms of structure?

(04-12-2014, 09:21 PM)Fasttrack Wrote:  Thanks for replying to my question, and providing an update, which I'd appreciate you keep on doing, since there's few people who have gone with the subliminal (non-hypnosis) or binaural pathway that actually talk about their results, and instead go off the radar leaving everyone wondering if it actually worked or not. When you say 'rice krispies', how exactly do they feel like in terms of structure?
The strands are immersed in fat and seem to get longer the further up you go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon