Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why stop at breasts?

Not much to add other than "wow"!

Samantha....while I wouldn't mind having complete female parts.....wouldn't want to use it to bear children.
I can think of more alot more fun things to use them for. Rolleyes

No "broodiness" here....lol.

Me neither, Elaine. I was in the room assisting for the birth of both my kids...I actually "caught" my daughter...so I saw exactly what was involved. Lots of respect for ggs who give birth, but not for me, not even with the C section.
Of course, I say that with a different perspective than I might had I transitioned in my early twenties. I am sure I would have felt very different then.

(27-10-2014, 06:41 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Me neither, Elaine. I was in the room assisting for the birth of both my kids...I actually "caught" my daughter...so I saw exactly what was involved. Lots of respect for ggs who give birth, but not for me, not even with the C section.
Of course, I say that with a different perspective than I might had I transitioned in my early twenties. I am sure I would have felt very different then.

Probably if you were BORN a girl, you would've taken a much different view on it and would've had 4 or 5 by now!

I would like it, if it were feasible, but I am too old now, lol. Also I don't think the better half would like it either.

(28-10-2014, 08:37 PM)Arielle Wrote:  I would like it, if it were feasible, but I am too old now, lol. Also I don't think the better half would like it either.

Lol....lmao

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon