Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why stop at breasts?

Tee hee...Robin, its not for me either...lol
But since there are now a lot of girls transitioning very young, it might well be awesome for them.

(15-10-2014, 03:34 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  If you read through the article, they discuss the pelvic issue and mention that delivery would be by c-section, which is very common among cis-females anyway.

Yes, I knew about the C-section route, but wouldn't that be hard for the baby? For the rest of it's life, it'll keep going in and out of windows instead of doors.

(15-10-2014, 12:21 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  There is a bone lengthing surgery used in extreme cases to lengthen legs and arms for symetry and such.

I have often thought that it could be adapted to reangle and widen the pelvis on a male to female parameters. Even perhaps balance the sholders a bit for more overall feminine proportions.

But since it invovles cutting the bone, putting pins in on either side, and slowly widening the gap as the bone grows to close it... It'd take awhile, hurt tons and you'd be in a chair or bed for the duration. With a pelvis they'd have to cut it in four places...

I don't think anyone has ever tried that yet...

- Jaded (But if I were 20 years younger and had a ton of money...) Jade

Theoretically you could also find what prevents males from having female type skeletal development past a certain age and at least temporarily disable it long enough to allow the skeleton to change enough via hormones.

I'm more intriqued by the creation of implantable, cultured vaginas and uterus than the more extreme options of transplanting a donors organs. As for ectopic pregnancies, wow, not something I see as with the extraordinary risk.

I am not sure, but I think the hormones when you are young affect your bone development, and it is that simple?

The problem is past a certain age, the growth zones of the bones are no longer active. And disorders with this actually cause severe disfigurement.

So for those that are older, there might not be a simple solution to sketital alteration.

It is all fringe science or scifi right now anyway.

- Jaded Jade

There's a guy near here that can actually re-grow fingers!! Bones and all!! I'm wondering in it might be possible to "command" the genetic codes of this stuff he uses to regrow them as female. Maybe the birthing area of the pelvis can be removed, have this stuff put on it and have it regrow as a woman's would?
I'm told that we actually have technology 1000 years ahead of what us common folk know about and we gain another 100 years in advancements for every year that passes. You can't IMAGINE the things that we can now do, but it's all highly top secret stuff.

http://youtu.be/NEnLK0oJCa8

(23-10-2014, 02:34 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  I am not sure, but I think the hormones when you are young affect your bone development, and it is that simple?

The problem is past a certain age, the growth zones of the bones are no longer active. And disorders with this actually cause severe disfigurement.

So for those that are older, there might not be a simple solution to sketital alteration.

It is all fringe science or scifi right now anyway.

- Jaded Jade

actually it is more of a issue of certain growth zones simply never activating in males.

From memory for some people hip bones have the potential to grow if they are really lucky until they are about 25, for others they fuse earlier, anyone starting in their late teens still has a chance of getting feminine hip bone growth, i think its a case of ymmv to a point here, over 25 and i think forget it you just have to hope for some decent fat redistribution, if there where some pill for changing my skeleton i would take it, i am however lucky that for a guy my hips are pretty girly, i have actually always stuggled finding trousers that fitted until i started wearing girls jeans, my current hip to waist ratio is average for a girl Smile

I have been doing strength yoga with protein suppliments and other exercises to cause maximum muscle growth in my bottom and thighs. Ankle weights are up to 8lbs per foot, soon to be 10, I had to special order those actually. Other exercise based on twisting and flexibility to bring in and narrow the waist. Once I finish losing this stuburn last 30lbs I'll be at least halfway to an hourglass waist.

My center of gravity has already lowered due to the disproportionate addition of lower body muscle. I have altered my contour enough that my spare tire doesn't show because my waist curves inward where the thing rides on me...

So a muscle based recontouring is possible if you work at it hard enough. Anything the low dose HRT gives me on top of that foundation will be only that much more effective.

- Jaded Jade

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon