Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a newbie?

To be honest, I'd be a bit happier with a lower libido. I still feel like a teenage boy in that respect that it's distracting more often than not.

WELP, I DID IT.

I went out and bought Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Spearmint tea.... and a lucky find Black Cohosh with Dong Quai and Chasteberry. And a $25 gift card to buy the Puereria Mirifica off Amazon with. I'm having a hard time typing due to my hands shaking... Is this normal? Big Grin

I'll post pics of the bottles with the milligrams listings as soon as I get the chance, I'll need advice as to how much of what to use!

This is a REALLY terrible cam. Very low res low pixels.

From left to right: Saw Palmetto 900mg (twin pack) Black Cohosh 40mg with chasteberry 100mg and Dong Quai 100mg, Spearmint Tea, Fenugreek 610mg.

What would be the reccomended dosage of each?

PS: I'll be ordering the PM soon

GamerGuy,

Hi,
Can I ask why did you choose Black Cohosh?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing! I bought it for the Dong Quai mainly. None of the bottles have been opened yet.

I know you've got a million emotions rattling around about now with excitement, let me save you some time and money. Start with PM and spearmint tea, no need to over stress your liver with anything else at this point. Starting off that's exactly what will happen if you add those supplements.

Saw palmetto is anti-estrogenic, Black Cohosh is kinda dangerous for dudes, vitex is used more as a hormone balancer (progesterone) your not there yet. DHT (androgen) is the main concern starting off. That's the one that prevents boogie growth.

I'm not trying to be a downer here, just pointing you in the right direction. Wink

soo... everything I just bought is basically garbage? Sad

(23-10-2014, 01:52 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  soo... everything I just bought is basically garbage? Sad

Depends, did u order Pm yet?

Not yet, I got a $25 prepaid card here to order it with, but I'll be placing the order itself soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon