Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a newbie?

I started with what was on the ainterol bottle....one 500mg cap in early morning on empty stomach, one in the evening for the first week or two.

I'ts me again! I'm on Day8 since starting my PM regimen, and IM GETTING IMPATIENT lol Big Grin

Soooo 1st 3 days I took ONE 500mg of Ainterol then bumped it up to 2x.
Now it's day 8, I'm feeling nothing mentally or physically. I may as well be taking a sugar pill. I decided to take 1000mg (2 pills) this morning.

I do daily massage, have cut back on my coffee intake drastically to 1 cup a day (oh the caffeine headaches ughh) and have even cut back on cigarettes. THAT was the hard one. So as you can all see, I AM dedicated to this. I'm sacrificing my daily routine for this.

Having ADHD makes having any amount of patience next to impossible. I feel as though I've been told where the secret to life is, but also told that it's on the other side of the planet, and I have to walk there!

I think I may have high DHT levels. I'm 28 and have a tiny spot of thinning hair, I have oily skin and have to wash my face often (witch hazel is a blessing here) and I have leg hair that makes even the most dedicated mosquito give up (must be the german in me) I think I may have to add more supplements to my plan!

Currently I am using PM and spearmint tea. I have Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek lying around, should I try adding one or both of those?

Gamer, I told you this would happen, lol. 8 days?, don't be discouraged, 6 months maybe. Add another AA, reishi, WP for aromatase, Green tea for increased SHBG (ties up access T). Stress isn't beneficial for NBE, 1500 mg in the first week is aggressive, I'm sure others will tell you the same.

As its been said this isn't a sprint, but more like a marathon, don't fall in the NBE trap of pulling the rip-cord so fast!.

(04-11-2014, 07:32 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I'ts me again! I'm on Day8 since starting my PM regimen, and IM GETTING IMPATIENT lol Big Grin

Soooo 1st 3 days I took ONE 500mg of Ainterol then bumped it up to 2x.
Now it's day 8, I'm feeling nothing mentally or physically. I may as well be taking a sugar pill. I decided to take 1000mg (2 pills) this morning.

I do daily massage, have cut back on my coffee intake drastically to 1 cup a day (oh the caffeine headaches ughh) and have even cut back on cigarettes. THAT was the hard one. So as you can all see, I AM dedicated to this. I'm sacrificing my daily routine for this.

Having ADHD makes having any amount of patience next to impossible. I feel as though I've been told where the secret to life is, but also told that it's on the other side of the planet, and I have to walk there!

I think I may have high DHT levels. I'm 28 and have a tiny spot of thinning hair, I have oily skin and have to wash my face often (witch hazel is a blessing here) and I have leg hair that makes even the most dedicated mosquito give up (must be the german in me) I think I may have to add more supplements to my plan!

Currently I am using PM and spearmint tea. I have Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek lying around, should I try adding one or both of those?

Gamerguy, RELAX. Very few of the girls here had any growth in the first few months, never mind days. You will see the effects of the PM sooner or later.

Gamer,

I second Janet's post.

Pursuing NBE is a bit like losing weight, in that both activities occur gradually and requires commitment and patience before you'll see results.

(21-10-2014, 01:19 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  PM is available on Amazon for $15/100 capsules ($45/3 bottles).

About buying on amazon... Is there anything about the packaging that would give away what's inside? I'm not always the first person to get the mail.

(05-11-2014, 03:00 AM)BeckyWoodrow Wrote:  
(21-10-2014, 01:19 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  PM is available on Amazon for $15/100 capsules ($45/3 bottles).

About buying on amazon... Is there anything about the packaging that would give away what's inside? I'm not always the first person to get the mail.

I don't buy pm from Amazon, but practically all of the stuff I get from Amazon comes in a plain brown cardboard box. Sometimes the return address is Amazon, other times it's the third-party vendor. The one exception would be if I'm buying a poster or something, that comes in a cardboard tube.

Relax gamer....just make it part of your daily routine. and forget about it. If it was fast all GG would have big boobs.
First thing you'll probably feel is some tingling in your nipples.....and that takes more than a week.
Like Lotus says, this doesn't come fast, you're messing with your body's complex hormone sysem.
YMMV.

(05-11-2014, 03:00 AM)BeckyWoodrow Wrote:  

I quite often buy vitamins from amazon ( when the price is right ) , and have got pm tabs too. There was never anything on the outside of the package that indicated what was inside. If your worried just order some vitamins at the same time. Your packages will be from different vendors, but you will have a cover story for if anyone asks about it.

Thanks for the reassurance, everyone. The problem for me is, I'm not feeling even the slightest sign. I may as well be taking a placebo! My impatience would be averted if I would at least get the slightest tingle. :_:

As for Amazon packaging, mine came in a small white plastic sealed envelope? Baggie? I can't remember what the return address was marked as, but it was insignificant enough for me to forget it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon