Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It still goes on

This kind of thing always peeves me, I once knew (online) a T-Girl (she was in transition) in England who was beaten to death by some local TransPhobes (for lack of a better word) when she took a walk to her neighborhood postal box. Sad

When they caught the bastards (3 of them) and asked why they did it they claimed they did it because she was a "Abomination/Freak of Nature". Angry

(08-11-2014, 10:48 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  This kind of thing always peeves me, I once knew (online) a T-Girl (she was in transition) in England who was beaten to death by some local TransPhobes (for lack of a better word) when she took a walk to her neighborhood postal box. Sad

When they caught the bastards (3 of them) and asked why they did it they claimed they did it because she was a "Abomination/Freak of Nature". Angry
Seems to me the freaks and abominations are the ones that think NOTHING of taking the life of an innocent person!!!! Hang them by their nuts!!!!!!! If they can FIND them!!!!
I hope Candice gets well soon and also gets FULL justice for this!!!!

U.S. probe sought in beating of activist. 4 city councilmen seek hate law case

It's interesting to see how this is progressing.

The Blade is still publishing stupid mistakes!

This is the correct link for the TransOhio: Candice Rose Milligan Assistance Fund

Funny how someone who is 5 time zones away and had to look up were Toledo was! can still find the correct information in less than a minute! Big GrinTongueBig Grin

Denita

HOLY TOLEDO!!!! You don't know where Toledo is???? What the....!!

(Just kidding. I know you're over there in Limeyland. Poor thing.)

(09-11-2014, 04:36 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  HOLY TOLEDO!!!! You don't know where Toledo is???? What the....!!

(Just kidding. I know you're over there in Limeyland. Poor thing.)

I know Maxwell Klinger came from there. Wink

And no I don't carry an umbrella, wear a bowler hat, drink tea, moan about weather, sound like Dick Van Dyke or sing "Chim Chim Cher-ee"!!!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinCoolBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
lols

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon