Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increased Narcissism...!

(20-11-2014, 12:39 AM)JosephineDreams Wrote:  Lately I've noticed that I can't pass a mirror without checking myself out, sorting my hair out, etc. I have also developed a habit of taking selfies on my phone. Not sure how this happened as this behaviour seems to have emerged naturally without me being consciously aware of it. I wonder if this is due to being more comfortable about my appearance as I'm also growing my hair and lost weight over the past year. Maybe the NBE is having some effect though... hmm. Has this happened to anyone else?

I cannot say I have noticed an increase on the mirror looking side. I dont do selfies, I hate the way I look. On top of that, my smile always looks like a snarl to me. Sad

Hi

I think that narcissism is a totally natural and predictable result of trying to grow boobs.

After all, growing boobs is all about body image, and looking to see if what you see in a mirror is getting closer to what you want to see is what it is all about.

Incidentally, have you ever tried walking down a sidewalk / pavement alongside lots of parked cars, and looked at the reflection of your chest in the car side windows. Don`t turn your body to face the car, it is the side view you want.

Most car side windows are curved, and the curve emphasises the shape of your chest - your boobs stick out more, and you get a more noticeable cleavage.

Enjoy your narcissism, I do it all the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon