Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this actually "NBE"?

You have a point, but I think the term is probably the best way to differentiate these methods from those of Big Pharma Big Grin

The 'natural' label isn't a big deal for me any how. 'Alternative' may be a better term since it's just a way for me to avoid doctors! You seen Hellraiser 2? They're quite terrirfying.

(04-12-2014, 05:29 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 03:29 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I consider herbal treatment a form of Alchemy, which I consider natural. POM

That is one logical way to look at it.
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you iaboy. POM

Dunno, whatever you call it... It's far better than the alternative. You may pay as much as you would getting a plastic job, or HRT. But, I am certain for us "In Betweener's", who don't want to have our "junk" whacked off, I doubt any doctor would prescribe the drugs needed for boobs only.

And even if we did find a sympathetic doctor... Would they have a clue or a real care??? Don't think so.... So, natural, alternative or alchemy is the only way I know that we truly have control over the outcome.... Barring some one deciding that is 2-3k of PM is not enough, over doing it even more and wrecking their health.

And when some supposed "professional" claims there is a great risk taking Herbs due to lack of control... Just point out to them the poison that a New Jersey Drug lab foisted on us just 2 -3 years ago... Remember?? Anthrax laced drugs for chemo therapy, if I remember right.

(05-12-2014, 12:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Dunno, whatever you call it... It's far better than the alternative. You may pay as much as you would getting a plastic job, or HRT. But, I am certain for us "In Betweener's", who don't want to have our "junk" whacked off, I doubt any doctor would prescribe the drugs needed for boobs only.

And even if we did find a sympathetic doctor... Would they have a clue or a real care??? Don't think so.... So, natural, alternative or alchemy is the only way I know that we truly have control over the outcome.... Barring some one deciding that is 2-3k of PM is not enough, over doing it even more and wrecking their health.

And when some supposed "professional" claims there is a great risk taking Herbs due to lack of control... Just point out to them the poison that a New coffee Drug lab foisted on us just 2 -3 years ago... Remember?? Anthrax laced drugs for chemo therapy, if I remember right.

I meant to type that a Drug Lab in the east, not New coffee drug lab. Not sure where the first statement came from. Geeze....

All right iaboy, i'll forgive you. Smile. Pom

I knew there was a reason I liked you... Other than your turn of phrase's. LOL

(07-12-2014, 12:44 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I knew there was a reason I liked you... Other than your turn of phrase's. LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I learned the art of silliness from someone that once wrote:

Remember, the key to staying sane is to "loose it" every so often!

Smile POM

OMG.. Touche....PPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt! ! ! Tongue

(07-12-2014, 03:06 AM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG.. Touche....PPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt! ! ! Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile

[attachment=8499]

(04-12-2014, 03:29 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I consider herbal treatment a form of Alchemy, which I consider natural. POM

So, where is our "Philosopher's Stone" for breast growth? Tongue

BigDave

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topi...hers-stone

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon