Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What works? What doesn't?

No worries dear. I'm a girl but I love activities that ~boys do~. To be honest I hate the stereotyping of activities to gender, but that's how society works. Don't worry about it!

Are you taking T? If you don't like it maybe you could just stop and let your body do what it wants Big Grin

(27-12-2014, 09:44 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  No worries dear. I'm a girl but I love activities that ~boys do~. To be honest I hate the stereotyping of activities to gender, but that's how society works. Don't worry about it!

Are you taking T? If you don't like it maybe you could just stop and let your body do what it wants Big Grin

I am actually androgynous according to the sage and Cogiati tests I socialize in a feminine fashion while I think like a guy. I don't really care though I just want to stay the way I am or mor efeminine mentally probably a tomboy.

I don't to take T currently that's what's being recommended.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon