Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What works? What doesn't?

(14-12-2014, 05:00 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Dear Blondie14, see if some of the info in this thread may help you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21990

<3 POM

Thanks she's amazing!

(14-12-2014, 06:21 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  My parents think gays should be murdered. It's not really a good idea to be open about this with them. they're pretty religious.

I come from a similar family, I suppose, although murder was out on account of the Bible sorta frowns on that too (in some situations).

Parents like that do one of two things when they find out their kid is gay: they make life rough for the kid, or they'll moderate their stance if they have the good sense to love their children. I reckon only you know which is the case in your home.

Here's the reality of the situation, though: you're still a kid, and your parents are still in charge. You're going to have to deal with that for a couple more years. It seems awful when you're young, but it goes by faster than you think... and years down the road, you'll probably look back and see it's not unwise to maintain a decent relationship with them anyway.

(14-12-2014, 06:21 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  I'm ok with myself wright now I just don't want to turn into a man.

Well... guess what? You aren't going to "turn into" a man; you're going to grow up to be one. That's all there is to it. There's no magic here. It's called Life on Earth. Welcome to it.

What kind of man you grow up to be is, however, up to you.

Besides all that, though, I'd say you're worrying too much. At your age, you don't know where you are, where you're going, who you are, or pretty much anything at all. You don't know your own ass from the proverbial hole in the ground at this point.

I'm sure I'll get jumped on by other members for saying that, but they know well (even if they won't admit it) that they were once dumb know-nothing teenagers too, just like me.

(14-12-2014, 04:55 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  An orchieoctomy (castration) obviously comes to mind as "what would work" Tongue You need to eliminate testosterone...

If your really serious thats what you will need to accomplish with drugs at first

Spironolactone and Estrogen in an effective dosage work very well together to feminize and shut down your testis... You can get them without a prescription

You will need "chemical castration" to avoid male puberty

This is your advice to a child?

WTF is wrong with you???? AngryHuh

I really hope you're just letting your own fantasy run away with you, and that you're not some sicko predator or something, like the sicko predators on Reddit telling kids to go get illicit hormones behind their parents' backs. "Hey kid, ya want some estradiol? I got some in my van...."

At the very least, it's irresponsible in the extreme.

(20-12-2014, 07:14 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(14-12-2014, 04:55 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  An orchieoctomy (castration) obviously comes to mind as "what would work" Tongue You need to eliminate testosterone...

If your really serious thats what you will need to accomplish with drugs at first

Spironolactone and Estrogen in an effective dosage work very well together to feminize and shut down your testis... You can get them without a prescription

You will need "chemical castration" to avoid male puberty

This is your advice to a child?

WTF is wrong with you???? AngryHuh

I really hope you're just letting your own fantasy run away with you, and that you're not some sicko predator or something, like the sicko predators on Reddit telling kids to go get illicit hormones behind their parents' backs. "Hey kid, ya want some estradiol? I got some in my van...."

At the very least, it's irresponsible in the extreme.

Im a "sicko predator" ???Rolleyes

I dont do "Reddit"... This isnt a "fantasy" for me, Im going all the way to the other side... I doubt YOU really get this stuff but whatever...

This forum is all about self medication, genetic males that want to grow tits NOHuh I simply answered the question with the cold hard facts.....

IF Blondie is TS she WILL find a way to transition eventually... I was just pointing out the REALITY she's facing that she seems to understand... Reality is she will turn into a "man" eventually and theres only ONE way to stop that...

You might not get it but some of us wish we could have started young... I donno how old she is, I do know that things are a lot better now than they were when I was young...

Your advice is "your just a dumb kid suck it up and deal with it", great I guess and that is how most people choose to deal with this kind of thing... Life is all about choices, you present a well worn path and I present one that very few ever walk down much less really understand....

Only she can make that decision....

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  This isnt a "fantasy" for me, Im going all the way to the other side...

That is precisely your fantasy; that you can actually do that. That some pills and a lil' nip-tuck and a big chop and a couple sacks of silicone will actually make you a real girl. You're welcome to indulge yourself, as long as I'm not paying for it; it's a free country, or so we say. Hell, I indulge myself in some of my fantasies... but read my lips: it's a fucking fantasy!

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I doubt YOU really get this stuff but whatever...

Yeah, I know, you're a special snowflake, nobody knows the trouble I've seen, no one else has ever had depression or an alcohol problem or a gender problem because obviously only people who arrive at your destination could have ever crossed paths before.... Rolleyes

I mean, obviously you have issues I don't completely understand, because, well, I'm actually pretty sane, or so the voices tell me. That doesn't mean I haven't read your -- pretty much exact -- story (with different names and details of course) on a thousand tranny blogs. That, combined with my own experience, is my big box of "I Fuckin' Get It". Cool

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  This forum is all about self medication, genetic males that want to grow tits

For adults. Adults legally capable of making their own decisions, and theoretically at least, after having given some consideration to consequences. Teenagers aren't good at this, which is why we don't allow them to buy handguns and alcohol.

Furthermore, this forum is about natural breast enhancement, and though it's metastasized beyond that, your "advice" was way out of scope. Castration? Srsly?

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Reality is she will turn into a "man" eventually and theres only ONE way to stop that...

Death. Taxes seem unlikely to have an effect.

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  You might not get it but some of us wish we could have started young...

I am fully aware of that. It's why you're projecting your decades of regret onto a boy who's got his whole life out in front of him yet.

Know what I knew at his age? I knew I was a tranny. I knew I wanted to move away from my hometown, and I did it the very moment I had a diploma in my hands. I wasn't even 18 yet, but my parents let me fly the nest. Or "let" more like. Gender had nothing to do with that move, but the point is the same.

Should I have been messing with my hormones at that point? Oh hell no. I didn't, for the record, start doing that until about 3 years ago. Would I have even known where I was going? I'm midway 'tween 30 and 40, and I've only recently figured out what I want to do with my life vis-a-vis business. I'm pretty sure any life-altering decision I would have made at 13 would have been the wrong one. And hell, I came from a reasonably advantaged family with parents I didn't fear.

We have the benefit of hindsight, but it's always hard to know how much of what we remember was real, and how much we filled in later with analysis.

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I donno how old she is, I do know that things are a lot better now than they were when I was young...

Better in many ways, yes, and certainly different. Bullying in general is less of a problem, and acceptance is growing rapidly for kids being different. It's unlikely to ever completely go away for children (viz. Lord of the Flies) but we all find that it goes away not long after high school, unless you end up in the N.F.L. Grown-up responsibilities make people more tolerant of others.

Adults, too, are free to move to places more amenable to their tastes and oddities, (e.g. most large cities are more LGBTABCD friendly than small towns). I know I'm not going to uproot from my city and move to a village in rural Mississippi any time soon. A kid is stuck, but that H.S. diploma is the light at the end of the tunnel. Just give the "Be All You Can Be" and "The Few, The Proud" opportunities a pass.

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Life is all about choices, you present a well worn path and I present one that very few ever walk down much less really understand....

I'm going to explain why I think your "advice" was so awful, and then I'm going to tell you why I reacted to it the way I did.

My educated guess (trying not to assume, and I could be wrong) is that this lad comes from a blue-collar family. That's based on their presented religious bigotry, which tends to go on a scale inversely proportional to socio-economic status. I'm guessing also that he does not live in a large city or attend a large, diverse school system. Again, all guesses; it's a numbers game.

So what happens next, after Junior goes hunting that back-alley boob-juice?

Dad finds out, rages, kid runs away... something happens... and a 16-year-old runaway in a short skirt and bad wig ends up turning tricks in the seedy part of the nearest large city to feed a habit for electrolysis and knockoff Mexican spiro and probably crack too. And at 26, he's dead in a dumpster, OD'd on crank or stabbed by a "client", but, well, I guess that stopped him from growing up into a man.

Theoretical... but that story has been written too many times already. There is just no good end to your scenario. Even the best outcome leaves a broken family, and the 10 people who read your blog about your life are the only people who care.

So, in my eyes, you've committed the moral equivalent of kicking a puppy. If I saw a guy kick a puppy, I might not actually walk up and knee him in the jimmy... but I would not be very circumspect about my choice of language in explaining him his error.

I suspect if I were the kid's dad, and read this thread, I wouldn't be so nice. But like I said, all just supposition. I'll just say I hope you'll consider it tangentially to any future mentoring you give the young'uns. Smile

Miss C, or should it be MR C??? I'll stick by my advice, nobody takes this shit lightly...

I didnt even read your rant or quote it so you can even clean it up or delete itRolleyes

(20-12-2014, 07:09 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(14-12-2014, 06:21 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  My parents think gays should be murdered. It's not really a good idea to be open about this with them. they're pretty religious.

I come from a similar family, I suppose, although murder was out on account of the Bible sorta frowns on that too (in some situations).

Parents like that do one of two things when they find out their kid is gay: they make life rough for the kid, or they'll moderate their stance if they have the good sense to love their children. I reckon only you know which is the case in your home.

Here's the reality of the situation, though: you're still a kid, and your parents are still in charge. You're going to have to deal with that for a couple more years. It seems awful when you're young, but it goes by faster than you think... and years down the road, you'll probably look back and see it's not unwise to maintain a decent relationship with them anyway.

(14-12-2014, 06:21 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  I'm ok with myself wright now I just don't want to turn into a man.

Well... guess what? You aren't going to "turn into" a man; you're going to grow up to be one. That's all there is to it. There's no magic here. It's called Life on Earth. Welcome to it.

What kind of man you grow up to be is, however, up to you.

Besides all that, though, I'd say you're worrying too much. At your age, you don't know where you are, where you're going, who you are, or pretty much anything at all. You don't know your own ass from the proverbial hole in the ground at this point.

I'm sure I'll get jumped on by other members for saying that, but they know well (even if they won't admit it) that they were once dumb know-nothing teenagers too, just like me.

I won't become a man if left alone. I am actually intersex not male I already specified that as a possibility. I'm also not gay. I think you misread my question. But it's ok.

(21-12-2014, 09:04 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  This isnt a "fantasy" for me, Im going all the way to the other side...

That is precisely your fantasy; that you can actually do that. That some pills and a lil' nip-tuck and a big chop and a couple sacks of silicone will actually make you a real girl. You're welcome to indulge yourself, as long as I'm not paying for it; it's a free country, or so we say. Hell, I indulge myself in some of my fantasies... but read my lips: it's a fucking fantasy!

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I doubt YOU really get this stuff but whatever...

Yeah, I know, you're a special snowflake, nobody knows the trouble I've seen, no one else has ever had depression or an alcohol problem or a gender problem because obviously only people who arrive at your destination could have ever crossed paths before.... Rolleyes

I mean, obviously you have issues I don't completely understand, because, well, I'm actually pretty sane, or so the voices tell me. That doesn't mean I haven't read your -- pretty much exact -- story (with different names and details of course) on a thousand tranny blogs. That, combined with my own experience, is my big box of "I Fuckin' Get It". Cool

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  This forum is all about self medication, genetic males that want to grow tits

For adults. Adults legally capable of making their own decisions, and theoretically at least, after having given some consideration to consequences. Teenagers aren't good at this, which is why we don't allow them to buy handguns and alcohol.

Furthermore, this forum is about natural breast enhancement, and though it's metastasized beyond that, your "advice" was way out of scope. Castration? Srsly?

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Reality is she will turn into a "man" eventually and theres only ONE way to stop that...

Death. Taxes seem unlikely to have an effect.

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  You might not get it but some of us wish we could have started young...

I am fully aware of that. It's why you're projecting your decades of regret onto a boy who's got his whole life out in front of him yet.

Know what I knew at his age? I knew I was a tranny. I knew I wanted to move away from my hometown, and I did it the very moment I had a diploma in my hands. I wasn't even 18 yet, but my parents let me fly the nest. Or "let" more like. Gender had nothing to do with that move, but the point is the same.

Should I have been messing with my hormones at that point? Oh hell no. I didn't, for the record, start doing that until about 3 years ago. Would I have even known where I was going? I'm midway 'tween 30 and 40, and I've only recently figured out what I want to do with my life vis-a-vis business. I'm pretty sure any life-altering decision I would have made at 13 would have been the wrong one. And hell, I came from a reasonably advantaged family with parents I didn't fear.

We have the benefit of hindsight, but it's always hard to know how much of what we remember was real, and how much we filled in later with analysis.

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I donno how old she is, I do know that things are a lot better now than they were when I was young...

Better in many ways, yes, and certainly different. Bullying in general is less of a problem, and acceptance is growing rapidly for kids being different. It's unlikely to ever completely go away for children (viz. Lord of the Flies) but we all find that it goes away not long after high school, unless you end up in the N.F.L. Grown-up responsibilities make people more tolerant of others.

Adults, too, are free to move to places more amenable to their tastes and oddities, (e.g. most large cities are more LGBTABCD friendly than small towns). I know I'm not going to uproot from my city and move to a village in rural Mississippi any time soon. A kid is stuck, but that H.S. diploma is the light at the end of the tunnel. Just give the "Be All You Can Be" and "The Few, The Proud" opportunities a pass.

(20-12-2014, 02:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Life is all about choices, you present a well worn path and I present one that very few ever walk down much less really understand....

I'm going to explain why I think your "advice" was so awful, and then I'm going to tell you why I reacted to it the way I did.

My educated guess (trying not to assume, and I could be wrong) is that this lad comes from a blue-collar family. That's based on their presented religious bigotry, which tends to go on a scale inversely proportional to socio-economic status. I'm guessing also that he does not live in a large city or attend a large, diverse school system. Again, all guesses; it's a numbers game.

So what happens next, after Junior goes hunting that back-alley boob-juice?

Dad finds out, rages, kid runs away... something happens... and a 16-year-old runaway in a short skirt and bad wig ends up turning tricks in the seedy part of the nearest large city to feed a habit for electrolysis and knockoff Mexican spiro and probably crack too. And at 26, he's dead in a dumpster, OD'd on crank or stabbed by a "client", but, well, I guess that stopped him from growing up into a man.

Theoretical... but that story has been written too many times already. There is just no good end to your scenario. Even the best outcome leaves a broken family, and the 10 people who read your blog about your life are the only people who care.

So, in my eyes, you've committed the moral equivalent of kicking a puppy. If I saw a guy kick a puppy, I might not actually walk up and knee him in the jimmy... but I would not be very circumspect about my choice of language in explaining him his error.

I suspect if I were the kid's dad, and read this thread, I wouldn't be so nice. But like I said, all just supposition. I'll just say I hope you'll consider it tangentially to any future mentoring you give the young'uns. Smile

I am a girl I have 2 X chromosomes that's not a fantasy it's the cold hard fact. I am both female and male my parents want me to be male I want to be what I am or just female. I can't help that I want to be what I am naturally.

Also you have no right to judge other users for how they live their lives or the choices they make in life.

Blondie14, honey, here's my story to share with you, I'm not intersex, so I may never really know how you feel... but when I was younger, I really wanted to be a boy. I hated how the world was like "girls can't do this, girls can't do that, it's inappropriate for a girl to do this and that" and when a boy does it, IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL. I felt that life was unfair, I wasn't allowed to do the things I love because apparently "girls do NOT do that!".

But now I'm 21, I've gone through more ups and downs of life, and look at where I am now! An NBE forum! Ahahaha. I learnt to love my body and make it better, instead of trying to force myself into something I wasn't, just so that society stops getting in my way. NEVER do that. Just because the society is like "striped leggings suck" and you LOVE striped leggings, it doesn't mean you're not allowed to wear them right? That was a lame example, haha. Anyways, I've learnt how important it is to be yourself, because that's what makes you happy Smile

My advice is that you take it easy for now. I'm not making any decisions for you. Your body is yours, and you could always try out more feminine clothing (I think looking for neutral looking stuff is good, so your parents won't question your choice of clothes Big Grin). Also, you could take some herbs, just not too much. You're still young, so it's better if you let your hormones settle down themselves first before trying to improve from there Wink

Take your time to explore how you feel about...well, EVERYTHING. Give yourself some more years. Enjoy life and cherish what you love. You will know when is the time to make up your final decision and be completely confident about it. When that happens, nothing will stop you from making your own choice.

Good luck honey. You can make a thread and share your thoughts with us all, it might help. There are lots of lovely people here that can support you and lend their ears (eyes? haha).

Remember, don't let people try to influence you and insist THEIR thoughts into YOUR thoughts. Let your heart show you what's right.

I'm actually naturally pretty masculine like I like typical masculine stuff and most of my friends are guys. Honest truth is though being inbetween it really is a problem. Because as I started puberty socially among most guys I'm obviously not physically the same but I'm supposed to be and it causes unwanted sexual attention to me. It also makes me self conscious because I like how I am built but it's just I know I don't look like a guy. It's like making a girl live her life as a guy making her wear clothing a guy wears traditionally. Most would still know it was a girl. I feel like that's where I'm at. I don't really feel it's appropriate to be a male this way and I like my body the way it is. I just wish I didn't have to take T to have that body shape.

(27-12-2014, 12:51 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Blondie14, honey, here's my story to share with you, I'm not intersex, so I may never really know how you feel... but when I was younger, I really wanted to be a boy. I hated how the world was like "girls can't do this, girls can't do that, it's inappropriate for a girl to do this and that" and when a boy does it, IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL. I felt that life was unfair, I wasn't allowed to do the things I love because apparently "girls do NOT do that!".

But now I'm 21, I've gone through more ups and downs of life, and look at where I am now! An NBE forum! Ahahaha. I learnt to love my body and make it better, instead of trying to force myself into something I wasn't, just so that society stops getting in my way. NEVER do that. Just because the society is like "striped leggings suck" and you LOVE striped leggings, it doesn't mean you're not allowed to wear them right? That was a lame example, haha. Anyways, I've learnt how important it is to be yourself, because that's what makes you happy Smile

My advice is that you take it easy for now. I'm not making any decisions for you. Your body is yours, and you could always try out more feminine clothing (I think looking for neutral looking stuff is good, so your parents won't question your choice of clothes Big Grin). Also, you could take some herbs, just not too much. You're still young, so it's better if you let your hormones settle down themselves first before trying to improve from there Wink

Take your time to explore how you feel about...well, EVERYTHING. Give yourself some more years. Enjoy life and cherish what you love. You will know when is the time to make up your final decision and be completely confident about it. When that happens, nothing will stop you from making your own choice.

Good luck honey. You can make a thread and share your thoughts with us all, it might help. There are lots of lovely people here that can support you and lend their ears (eyes? haha).

Remember, don't let people try to influence you and insist THEIR thoughts into YOUR thoughts. Let your heart show you what's right.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon