Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

(27-12-2014, 02:48 PM)Igotboobs Wrote:  How much should I be taking

That's the $$$ question! Wink

PM- I take 3000mg per day, which I on the high end. A review of peoples programs here suggests genetic males take between 1500 and 3000mg
FG- somewhere between ~1200 and ~2400mg per day

For all the other herbs in my program, I'm starting at roughly 1/2 the dosage recommended by the manufacturer. Since I'm using licorice, pumpkin, rieshi and pygeum to inhibit DHT and promote aromatase (T to E conversion) I'm still getting a fairly high level of coverage IMO but this is my first real attempt to address DHT.

As far as iron is concerned, genetic males need far less than females. We "should" be getting enough from our diet (green leafy foods), and men don't deplete iron as rapidly. I would certainly avoid getting more than 50% of the USRDA via a supplement, unless recommended by a doctor.

Try these FAQs and Threads for more info (I based my current program on much of this info, with some fact checking of my own):
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

As always, your mileage may vary!

Good luck! (and drink a LOT of water Smile )
-j

Can i add in FG now and what about SP?

(28-12-2014, 12:02 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Can i add in FG now and what about SP?

Well you could, but your NatureDay has a lot of FG, so you'll have to decide that for yourself. Results with SP are mixed, it can't hurt to try it. The FAQ links above discuss SP in more and better detail than I can.

-

Program update

I had some unplanned breaks/interruptions in my plan in January and part of February; also ran out of some supplements and took about a week to resupply.

I've reduced PM to 1500 mg per day (3 x 500) and increased Maca, reishi, and licorice to 3 x per day.
FG also reduced to a single capsule 3 x per day

Dropped the pumpkin seed extract and the pygeum.

One interesting bit: the Maca seems to be responsible for some weight loss... I dropped 8 lbs, over the holidays no less! When I was off Maca for about two weeks, about three lbs came back, but I'm losing again now that I've been back on it.

I think everything is still working, breasts are nicely tender over an extensive area... Need to redo measurements yet. The breasts are larger in appearance, but I think that's more a function of the weight loss across my middle. The Maca definitely has widened my hips and butt; in general, I look more curvy in the mirror - a subtle difference, but it's there... All my pants are way loose in the waist, but tight getting on over my hips and butt.

I need to get back into a high "healthy" fat diet... At peak, I was loading up on dairy and whole vegetable fats (like avacado), and fatty fish. My cholesterol was still pretty awesome (very low bad, very high good), which should be beneficial for aromatase action.

I plan on continuing the tweaked program for another couple of months... Fingers crossed, but I'm pretty happy with things so far!

Cheers

-j

Measurements unchanged Sad

Current pic (no more piercings, still not sure how I feel about that, but they are more comfortable)

-j

Time for a March update...

Just received 6 more bottles of Ainterol R1, and decided to add the breast cream to my order (got lucky... one of my ebay sources had stock... got it in less than 4 days! Big Grin )

Current Program (#pills as previously described):
2× ainterol PM, morning and evening
1x PM, midday
1x FG, 3× daily
1x licorice, 3× daily
1x Maca, 3x daily
2x Reishi, 3× daily
1x DHEA, AM
1x Tyrosine, AM
Coconut oil lotion
PM cream, bedtime (start 2nite)

Current pics:

-j

Update Time...

I stuck with the program through May, and started a long taper off, basically letting the supplies dwindle off.

I've been off PM for about two weeks, hedging a little by using FG once a day as a maintenance dose... Re-stocking the program is on my to-do list, as well as going through a cleanse of some sort.

I really think the PM cream was a marvelous addition...

I've lost a little bit from the pictures (taken in early June), but still have tenderness, more toward the outside (arms) than under the nipple.

Nipples gained some too, which was a pleasant surprise, since I'd all but given up on anything in that department. I think it was the cream that helped there.

Looking forward to the next round, definitely going to be bringing in the cream!

-j

(04-07-2015, 05:11 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Update Time...

I stuck with the program through May, and started a long taper off, basically letting the supplies dwindle off.

I've been off PM for about two weeks, hedging a little by using FG once a day as a maintenance dose... Re-stocking the program is on my to-do list, as well as going through a cleanse of some sort.

I really think the PM cream was a marvelous addition...

I've lost a little bit from the pictures (taken in early June), but still have tenderness, more toward the outside (arms) than under the nipple.

Nipples gained some too, which was a pleasant surprise, since I'd all but given up on anything in that department. I think it was the cream that helped there.

Looking forward to the next round, definitely going to be bringing in the cream!

-j

Good progress , well done Wink

Looking might good there. At least you don't have the burns that I have from using too much cream which means you don't have the boob greed like I did, lol. You progress is inspiring. Can't wait to see what I look like in 6 months.

Back on my program!

Tapered up, in fits and starts over a couple of weeks, back at full strength now for about two weeks.

The only significant change was I swapped out the Ainterol PM cream for the spray. Applying that twice a day, AM & PM.

I'm hovering around 140, trying to ditch another 5 lbs, if it comes off in the right places.Dodgy

Biggest deal for me right now are my nipples... I'm really pleased with how they look and feel! Unfortunately I feel like I've lost some volume; but the soreness has settled back in nicely, so I have hopes.Rolleyes

These were taken today... I'm hoping for volume this round to compliment the nipples Blush

-j

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon