Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

Good move. The proton-pump inhibitors probably increase Alzheimer's risk too.

Coming along real good Jami..Smile

(22-05-2016, 12:57 PM)Mickie Wrote:  Lovely shape and form.. filling in quite nicely

Thanks Mickie!

(23-05-2016, 04:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Coming along real good Jami..Smile

Thank-you! Blush

Update...

No change to program.
Measurements:
Under: 32
Bust: 37
Over: 35
Waist: 29.5
Hips: 37

-j

(04-06-2016, 04:15 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Update...

No change to program.
Measurements:
Under: 32
Bust: 37
Over: 35
Waist: 29.5
Hips: 37

-j

Wow Jami, your breast look amazing. They look like they are taking shape very nicely. Also looks very natural and feminine, no east west going on there. Looks quite amazing. Yup, I'm a bit green with envy. Wink Just how did you get such a wonderful shape? Big Grin

(04-06-2016, 04:53 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Just how did you get such a wonderful shape? Big Grin

Time... and time, and more time Dodgy

-j

So I'm working on the last of my current batch of Ainterol PM, and I'm thinking about switching to a different brand.

I've seen a couple of posts that mention Barlowes; they seem to have a good reputation. I have about a months worth of Ainterol right now, and some of my other supplements are getting low or have run out. So it's a good time to start thinking about a revamp.

Recent changes:
I took a 5 day break from everything, been back on for about 10 days.
Dropped Maca for now (wasn't seeing much from it)
I've been out of FG for about a week, so I've been subbing in more RC.
I've been out of pure reishi for a little longer, so I'm using a mushroom blend that has reishi in it.

I'm going to replenish the FG and reishi, probably tomorrow, but those will be part of any future plan. Also PM, RC, progesterone, GTE, and flax seed oil.
I'm considering adding white peony, but it seems so difficult to find. I just don't like having more than a couple of suppliers. I guess I'll just have to go ahead and get it from whoever has it. Looks like Amazon has some options.

I am continuing with pumping. I haven't replace my small domes yet, but It's yet another thing on my list.
I'd like to have a doable plan in place and working by 1st of August, maybe sooner.

Anyway, that's my non-update for July... hope to have more to report in a couple of weeks!

-j

Really nice shape on the last photo.

Yes, I agree with Steve as well... Great Growing!

Lookin good, Jami!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon