Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

You look Great!

You look awesome, I hope I am there next year too. I am doing BO and PM, so I have high hopes for getting my first Sport Bra for Christmas, we will see.

Hmmm... Dodgy

Anyone know why this got moved to General Discussion? It was in Genetic Males Personal Programs... (really it was)

I hope I didn't fat finger something... I didn't know that was possible!

-j

Got my FG today. Stocked up on a bunch of other stuff too. Now I need to make a decision on PM supplier, and get that on order.

That's not representative of a "monthly" supply... just one of those unfortunate times when everything runs out at the same time. Still a little shocking, even with the 17.76% discount (fourth if july sale, get it? Har har... neither I nor the cashier were amused; just round it up to 20%, OK?)

-j

(03-07-2016, 03:26 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Really nice shape on the last photo.

Thanks... what get's me is compare it to this...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3783]

Long trip!!

-j

(03-07-2016, 05:34 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Yes, I agree with Steve as well... Great Growing!

(03-07-2016, 05:37 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Lookin good, Jami!

(03-07-2016, 06:07 PM)CindiSmith Wrote:  You look Great!

Thanks iaboy, lilmikey, and Cindi... I'm not very good about commenting in other members threads (it's not that 'simple'), so I really appreciate it when people take the time to respond, and I'm glad to have some verification that I'm really getting progress. (Liar of a tape measure)

-j

(03-07-2016, 08:20 PM)Birgit Wrote:  You look awesome, I hope I am there next year too. I am doing BO and PM, so I have high hopes for getting my first Sport Bra for Christmas, we will see.

Birgit,

Thanks, that's very sweet of you! Wink

I've not done BO, mostly because the reviews are so mixed on it. My understanding was that BO and PM aren't typically used together; you might want to look into that more. I recommend the supplement route. The current wisdom is PM, FG, RC, GTE, and WP, plus whatever else we need to give us a high liklihood of success.

I've been through several programs since 2011, but they've all had a heavy PM and FG presence.

I think the biggest impact to my success was smoking. I've been off cigarettes for about 3 months, ane getting slowly weaned off the nicotine all together. I'm really hoping for another spurt once I do.

Good luck!

-j

Before and after is pretty much night and day. Your body transformation is coming along wonderfully. I wish you continued success! Cool

(21-05-2016, 06:35 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  MORNING:
PM (Ainterol), FG, DHEA, multi -vitamin, reishi, maca
NEW: GTE, flaxseed oil, astaxanthin, RC, progesterone cream (3x week), biocell collagen II

MID-DAY
PM (Ainterol), FG

EVENING
PM (Ainterol), FG, DHEA, reishi, maca
NEW: flaxseed oil, MSM, biocell collagen II

I've been digesting a lot of the science from Lotus, Tanya Marie Squirrel, and others... obviously this takes some time, and a lot of cross-referencing.

Desired: breast growth, along with other external feminine characteristics (hair, skin, body shape)... not all that can happen through diet/supplementation, i.e exercise and mechanical (pumping, massage) can and do have a role. But I'm more interested in the phytopharmaceuticals right now (plus I'm kinda of lazy - my activity level depends on how long the grass is is Blush )

Looking at my program ingredients, it appears I'm not maximizing some of the building blocks.

Starting with DHT blocking: inhibiting 5 alpha reductase (5AR). I don't appear to have much in that department. I was thinking the lignan (flaxseed) but that's not really showing up as being key... Need some GLA- gamma-Linolenic acid.

Project X 3753
GLA - wikipedia

GLA is obtained from vegetable oils such as evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil (EPO), blackcurrant seed oil, borage seed oil, and hemp seed oil. GLA is also found in varying amounts in edible hemp seeds, oats, barley, and spirulina

What about Coconut oil?
Lotus has compiled quite a bit about CO, but I remain concerned about the saturated fat levels... I don't plan on writing off CO altogether, but if you're already struggling with cholesterol issues, make sure you understand the potential impacts (and get tested regularly while you're using it):
https://www.pritikin.com/your-health/hea...r-you.html

What else for DHT blocking?
White Peony
Project X 3487
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108611/
A water/ethanol extract of Radix Paeoniae Alba is known as total glucosides of peony (TGP), which contains more than 15 components, including paeoniflorin, albiflorin, oxypaeoniflorin, benzoylpaeoniflorin, oxybenzoyl-paeoniflorin, paeoniflorigenone, lactiflorin, galloylpaeoniflorin, paeonin, paeonolide, and paeonol (Zhang et al., 2001; Tan et al., 2010)

Azalaic Acid: I'm still digging into this one...
Project X post 3540

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16343028

So, at minimum, I should be dropping the flax seed oil, and going for EPO, maybe a little CO, and White Peony.
The azelaic acid has topical possibilities, but I'd like to know more about its effects on DHT in the hair follicles.

More to come...

-j

Jami, what progesterone cream are you using?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon