Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO program

I would DIE for a waist like that.
pic of your breasts progress?

(31-12-2014, 01:43 PM)elainecd Wrote:  I would DIE for a waist like that.
pic of your breasts progress?

Thanks Elaine, I already posted them in the pictures section yesterday actually. I'm thinking of adding side shots though.

(31-12-2014, 05:49 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 02:55 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 11:11 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 09:54 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 08:04 PM)Outsider Wrote:  Thanks POM Smile
Yes, I think I was about 165-170lbs when I first started getting into supplements in 2009 and dropped down to 145lbs in the first 6 months. Over time I've regained some weight(especially over the last year), but my waist stays at 28in.

I'm hoping to get it down more from the BO.Not sure that's possible since it's been stuck at 28 for so long(I can sometimes tightly cinch it down to 26 if my stomach is empty, so their might be hope), though I didn't really take enough PM for serious growth(mainly for the calming/anti-depressant/anxiety reducing effect it had on me).

It wasn't until recently that I decided I wanted to go further.
----------------------------------------------------------------
How tall are you, and how much you weigh now?

5' 8" and currently about 153-154lbs.
I'd be happy if I could get it back down to at least 145 again.
----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, with your weight and height your waist is amazing!!! If you exercise and cut from your bread and sweet if any, then, you will get to 140's. Good Luck in your journey. POM
I actually took a picture from behind myself earlier today. I can clearly see how skinny my waist has gotten.

I was better with exercising regularly back when I lost all the weight, so it wasn't just the PM.

Thanks for the motivation POM. Smile
It's a good new years resolution to start exercising regularly again.
That is totally a feminine waist and hips. What do you think brought your waist line from 32 to 28? Exercise and herbs? And which ones? Also your hair looks feminine too, did you do anything for that? Thanks, POM

(31-12-2014, 06:43 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 05:49 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 02:55 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 11:11 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 09:54 PM)pom19 Wrote:  ----------------------------------------------------------------
How tall are you, and how much you weigh now?

5' 8" and currently about 153-154lbs.
I'd be happy if I could get it back down to at least 145 again.
Wow, with your weight and height your waist is amazing!!! If you exercise and cut from your bread and sweet if any, then, you will get to 140's. Good Luck in your journey. POM
I actually took a picture from behind myself earlier today. I can clearly see how skinny my waist has gotten.

I was better with exercising regularly back when I lost all the weight, so it wasn't just the PM.

Thanks for the motivation POM. Smile
It's a good new years resolution to start exercising regularly again.
That is totally a feminine waist and hips. What do you think brought your waist line from 32 to 28? Exercise and herbs? And which ones? Also your hair looks feminine too, did you do anything for that? Thanks, POM
Excercise alone didn't do much for my waist, but when I added the herbs those 4 inches slowly melted of and haven't come back since.

Compared to other guys my butt/hips have always been bigger.

Men's jeans don't really fit right because of my butt. I didn't find out how well women's jeans fit until highschool when I accidentally wore a pair of my mother's size 8 jeans to school because it got mixed in with the laundry.

I'm pretty sure my hormone levels were out of whack during part of my puberty because of the gynecomastia and wider than usual hips.

Even my wrists are small for a male measuring in at about 6in around, makes it hard to find watches that look appropriate for a male.

I do wonder if having a twin sister had some effect on my development before birth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biotin(10,00Mcg/day) really helped my hair grow over the last 5 years.

I'm dropping the spearmint extract from my program because according to Lotus it's counterproductive when on BO since it also reduces free T, which BO needs. That may explain why it seemed to work better before starting the spearmint. 2 months wasted, so I might push my program to 8 months instead of 7.

I'll be switching to WP as soon as amazon can send it.

I guess I can just hold onto the spearmint for my next PM program since it's good until 2016.

rerevised plan:

AM
Swanson BO 1250mg (5x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg until it runs out/Pituitary Glandular 90mg
White Peony ???mg (haven't decided dose yet any suggestions?)
1/2 Tsp PC + breast massage(not sure how much I should be using)

30mins+ after taking BO
Protein shake 26g(also contains a bunch of amino acids)

PM
Swanson BO 1250mg(5x250)
White Peony ???mg
Pituitary Glandular 40mg until it runs out/90mg(not sure if it's better to take AM or PM)

Before Bed
L-tyrosine 500mg
1/2 Tsp PC + breast massage

-------------------------------------------------------------
Excercise alone didn't do much for my waist, but when I added the herbs those 4 inches slowly melted of and haven't come back since.

Compared to other guys my butt/hips have always been bigger.

Men's jeans don't really fit right because of my butt. I didn't find out how well women's jeans fit until highschool when I accidentally wore a pair of my mother's size 8 jeans to school because it got mixed in with the laundry.

I'm pretty sure my hormone levels were out of whack during part of my puberty because of the gynecomastia and wider than usual hips.

Even my wrists are small for a male measuring in at about 6in around, makes it hard to find watches that look appropriate for a male.

I do wonder if having a twin sister had some effect on my development before birth.
Biotin(10,00mg/day) really helped my hair grow over the last 5 years.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Is that 1,000mg biotin?
Our sizes are very close, my wrists are around 6" too. I am 5'-8, My chest 39, my hips 38, but my waist is 31, which I am trying to bring it down to 28 like yours. Do you remember what kind of herbs you were taking that caused your waist reduction? Thanks, POM

(31-12-2014, 09:56 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Our sizes are very close, my wrists are around 6" too. I am 5'-8, My chest 39, my hips 38, but my waist is 31, which I am trying to bring it down to 28 like yours. Do you remember what kind of herbs you were taking that caused your waist reduction? Thanks, POM

I mainly took premade herbal forumulations because I was new to everything. I took Evanesce-ES, Feminol 2.0, and Androease as part of the same program. The formulation started out balanced around BO(only got to try for about 3-4 months) but they removed the BO and switched to being balanced around PM so they could sell to austrailia. I thought it worked best the first 3-4 months, just wish I'd held onto the old bottles instead of recycling them.

At the time I also cut out the sweets(mostly) and caffeinated beverages and started drinking only water.

I exercised daily at the time.

I also have a really fast metabolism so that helped.

Also here's a list of what the Evanesce contains currently:

*Evanesce-ES:Chaste Tree berry, Black Cohosh,Red Peony,Dandelion, Dong-Quai,Motherwort,Nettle, Ginger, PM, Valerian, Soy Isoflavones.

*Feminol 2.0Big Grinong-Quai, Black Cohosh,Chaste Tree Berry,PM, Fennel, Fenugreek, Licorice Root, Kudzu, Sasparilla, Boron

*Androease:Agnus Castus,Peony, Skullcap, passion flower.

Thank you.

(01-01-2015, 01:22 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thank you.

I just looked at your progress thread, now I can see why your interested in my waist.

Good luck reaching your goal of a 28in waist, you deserve it after all the work you put in.

(01-01-2015, 04:27 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 01:22 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thank you.

I just looked at your progress thread, now I can see why your interested in my waist.
Good luck reaching your goal of a 28in waist, you deserve it after all the work you put in.
-----------------------------------------------
I just read my Biotin bottle label and it said 1,000 mcg, was yours 1,000mg? (mcg vs. mg). Thanks again, POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon