Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pesky chest hair...

(04-02-2015, 08:43 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I use a powder that you add water, stir it into a paste, it is safe for anywhere that grows hair even face, and okay for genital areas .
You can get from Ebay etc...

Softsheen Carson
Magic.
Shaving powder.
Apply for 7 minutes or so, remove with spatula ( I generally sit in the bath of water and wipe it off with my hands) leaves the skin soft and smooth. and hairless, no rashes.
Does smell a bit though.
But does a good job. Read the container for full instructions .

Not sure why, but that seems like a lot of work to me. Wink Of course I could be completely wrong. So what about hair regrowth? Is the hair any finer? Do you have to wait for the hair to be a certain length before going through the process again?

I worry about using anything like that because I do tend to have sensitive skin. Thank you for the comment! Cool

This method does not reduce hair growth at all.
But razor burn is avoided.
Silky smooth skin afterwards is an advantage.
It is formulated for Black skinned people who suffer badly from razor shaving, apparently they get bumps , this stuff allows them to remain smooth textured skin.

(05-02-2015, 04:42 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  This method does not reduce hair growth at all.
But razor burn is avoided.
Silky smooth skin afterwards is an advantage.
It is formulated for Black skinned people who suffer badly from razor shaving, apparently they get bumps , this stuff allows them to remain smooth textured skin.

Thanks for the info, at least I know there might be something else to try if I ever get tired of epilating! Smile

(04-02-2015, 06:08 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  I did make the mistake of vigorously exfoliation my skin, followed by epilating, followed by another vigorous exfoliation, and I basically rubbed my skin raw. Parts of my stomach and chest are still healing from that fiasco.

You probably already figured this out, but don't exfoliate the day before you epilate. I alternate exfoliate & moisturize every other day and skip both on days I epilate.

(06-02-2015, 06:44 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  You probably already figured this out, but don't exfoliate the day before you epilate. I alternate exfoliate & moisturize every other day and skip both on days I epilate.

I just stopped being as vigorous , and I am not exfoliating every day. Currently I am epilating about once a week. My body seems to appreciate the less vigorous torture. Big Grin Thanks for the tip, I will keep that in mind!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon