Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa Jenn"s Program

Chrissie,

Lotus linked this WP extract, I ordered two.

Here's the thread link for more info (I think link is on page 52)

(09-01-2015, 12:20 PM)Lisa Jenn Wrote:  Hi All,

It is indeed good to be back. Just a couple of quick things, the licorice/mint tea seems to be working, of course I'm up to 3K PM a day, so that may be working too... Big Grin As I mentioned, I'm on a 5/2 regimen, so off everything for the weekend (except massage), then introducing WP 3 days/week starting Monday. Going to give that a couple of weeks and then introduce MACA. I am amazed at how far I have come in a month. Not great growth (as the GBB (GREEDY BOOB BITCH!) I want at least B's), but clearly increased mass and density in both breasts. Also, the brain is rewiring, some male function is being impacted (which I do want to keep since Lisa ID's as a Lesbian Ladyboy Tongue), and I have been able to reduce my dosages of psychotropics/anti-anxiety drugs --- for those of you that don't know, I have PTSD from combat tours.

Thanks for reminding me Hannah... So, about 6 months ago, I had a cough and my GP sent me for a chest x-ray, since I hadn't had one for 25 years. The next day, a nurse came and told me there were some "shadows" and the doc wanted me to retake the x-rays. When I went down to x-ray the tech said that the shadows were behind my nipples and they needed to recheck. So he taped these little metal buttons to my nipples and retook the x-rays. I was asking him a lot of questions, and he said it was not unusual for women to have them, and he occasionally saw this in men, too. I immediately knew that it was permanent growth from my budding! Long story short, the x-rays turned out fine. I didn't tell the doc I had been taking PM and had budded 4 months earlier... It subsequently came out when I discussed GID with my Psych doc in November, and then talked to my GP about it. They were both surprised that PM had caused this and were a little skeptical.

So, girls, if you do go for a chest x-ray and there are "shadows" behind your nips, don't be alarmed, go for the retake and let them confirm what you already to know... Honestly, I was a little shocked when I realized what it was, and the changes that the PM had made to my body. By the time I took the x-rays most of the breast growth I had experienced had receded, but clearly there had been permanent changes! In here is also a warning to newbies experimenting, PM is not something to play with if you are not absolutely positive that you want to go down this road...

Happy Friday, and Happy Growing!

The GBB

So as I'm understanding you kind off grew female mammary glands or just tissue which is not dangerous?

[/quote]

So as I'm understanding you kind off grew female mammary glands or just tissue which is not dangerous?
[/quote]

No idea, Hannah. My doc, nor the Xray tech seemed to think it was a big deal, but there are definitely quarter - half dollar sized masses behind each nipple. I'm sure Lotus or one of the other left brained ladies can probably provide the physiological insight... Huh

LJ

Okay, gurls, I had intention of providing an update/observations this morning, but nothing like no. 1 below... Observations over the last 2 weeks:

1. I try not to measure more than every 2 weeks, just to keep my obsession under control as best I can... After I showered this morning, it was time, so I pulled out the tape and got the following:
-Over nipple 38.75"
-Under 33.5"
That is a reduction of 1/4" over the nipple, BUT, a reduction of 1.5" under. Not sure what the cause is, I measured 3 times, same tape, exactly like a have always measured, but that goes from a 4" difference to a 5 1/4" difference in 2 weeks. All I can attribute it to are the following observations.

2. The combination of the licorice/mint tea (Egyptian Mint) and 3000 per day PM definitely has speed up nipple sensation on several levels.

3. Male function has definitely decreased, I attribute that to both the increase in PM to 3000 and the anti-androgenic effect of the tea.

4. I have experienced some very significant psychological impact, which I can only describe as "moody." Nothing bad, per se, but definitely some rewiring going on.

5. Okay, here is an interesting one. I have read theories previously that genetic women have a built in sense that (on some level) regards other females as competitors, much like alpha males. That being said, over the past 10 days I have noticed a definite increase in what I can only describe as "manic" actions by my gg SO.
-On one hand, she has gotten more amorous, romantic, generally flirty," voluntarily doing more traditional female duties around the house to obviously gain my favor.
-On the other hand, in the times where I am definitely feeling the "pink fog" descending over me, especially those times where I have felt increased breast/nipple sensations, she becomes a bitch on wheels, in what I can only describe as exhibiting the behavior I have seen between GGs competing over the attention of the same male.

I don't present to her as Lisa, she currently has no knowledge of my NBE, has only commented that my workout has definitely increased my chest definition... So, is there truly some estrogenic pheromone that I periodically exude that causes this perplexing behavior from her???

So, obviously the past couple of weeks have shown some interesting physical, relational and emotional changes.

Hugs,
LJ

Breast Growth Log - Breast Date 2.0 (for all you Trekkies out there!)

So, I am not at the 2 month mark resuming PM after a 9 month layoff.

Currently, I am full blown into budding stage with both nipples extremely sensitive and poking out like .38 FMJ rounds (for you non-gun enthusiasts, that is a .38 caliber full metal jacket Rolleyes).

My stats haven't changed a lot in the last 2 weeks, slight over nipple growth - 39 1/4 and under is now 34. I have a 36 A unpadded bra I have been waiting to try, and today's the day, so we'll see how that fills out for me.

I have been playing around with dosage a bit this week, still Sat and Sun off,
Mon - 3 x 500 mg per day,
Tues - AM - 500 mg, Noon - 1000 mg, PM - 500 mg
Wed - AM - 1000 mg, Noon - 1000 mg, PM 500 mg
Thurs and Fri - 1000 mg - AM Noon & PM
Due to sleep issues I take my PM dose around 5 pm, which seems to help

This dosage seems to work for me and minimizes headaches, but also clearly provides growth. I'll continue to tinker and post results in the weeks ahead.

Due to work and personal requirements I haven't had a lot of PC time to read or write, but I'm always sending you gurls my best thoughts!

Happy growing!,
Lisa the GBB!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon