Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pumping n cancer?

(07-01-2015, 12:01 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 03:54 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I SERIOUSLY doubt you'll get cancer from that and, even if you do, it's VERY easily curable!!!! There's nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer. Chemo isn't one of them!!

Cancer is "VERY easily curable"? What an ignorant, irresponsible statement!

If you say so.

FEH!!

(07-01-2015, 07:20 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 06:22 PM)anima88 Wrote:  so aware people are scared but still they do it Tongue
What WOULD be interesting is if anyone here who has a cyst as many do asked their doctors how using an expansion pump might affect the size of the cyst, I would assume they are similar in nature to say a an undetected tumour??
Well, what's to stop someone that wants to use a pump from just asking a Dr., hypothetically, what COULD happen?

(07-01-2015, 09:41 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 05:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  We all have c cells in out body (or so I hear) so yes it always crossed my mind , what IF we started expanding those cells if they happened to reside on our boobs and then they replicated as a result??..

Some state this while others disagree. Some even say cancer is more like a fungus that attacks the body when it's balance is off.

Regardless, more and more there are experts that insist that it's one's lifestyle that determines whether or not a person gets cancer. Of course big pharma and the doctors that work for them won't tell anyone this because it would kill business...that is of course if this statement is indeed true.

Having had two different types of cancer now it truly makes me wonder...and through my personal research I have changed some of my habits to reflect this research. Google "ph kills cancer" and you'll be opened up to a whole new world of cancer information.

As for pumping and cancer, my opinion leads to the not likely category based merely on I've never heard of it contributing to penis or mons pubis cancer...
Cancer IS a fungus. What do you use to get rid of a fungus (yeast infection, for instance)? THAT'S what you use to kill cancer! Baking soda!! It worked great on mom, who had cancer all over her body 15 months ago. Last summer, they called her up and told her her cancer was GONE!!
And, yes, you CAN get cancer by have an acidic Ph balance and by being in a very stressful situation. BUT, most people have cancer a number of times in their life and don't even know it, and it becomes cured, even though they've done NOTHING to cure it!! Your body CAN heal itself! Helping it along by eating lots of greens (and I DON'T mean M&M's!!) is what you need to do. Cut way back, if not completely, on sugar, too. Sugar makes the Ph acidic and THAT'S where cancer thrives best!! Sugar is cancers favourite food! USE that to help kill it!! Make the sugar a Trojan horse!! Mix it with baking soda. The cancer will gobble up the sugar, not knowing that it's also eating the very thing that'll kill it!! The baking soda!
There's only one type of cancer. Cancer is cancer, it doesn't matter where you get it.

Don't worry, I've been doing LOTS of research on it the past few years! :-) It's how I cure mom last year!!
She had it in her breasts, her arms, her chest, back, ass, legs and even in the bone in her leg!! Now, she's 100% clear and had NO chemo or conventional drugs!
I wish I had known all of this before my singer and my dad died from it in the past few years!! They'd both still be alive today!!

(08-01-2015, 04:54 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Don't worry, I've been doing LOTS of research on it the past few years! :-) It's how I cure mom last year!!
She had it in her breasts, her arms, her chest, back, ass, legs and even in the bone in her leg!! Now, she's 100% clear and had NO chemo or conventional drugs!
I wish I had known all of this before my singer and my dad died from it in the past few years!! They'd both still be alive today!!
I didnt realise it had gone systemic mm. Now im even happier for ypu guys. Thats amazing.
I see about using maple as the trojan. The baking soda/lemon mix must just be a super alkaliser then. Im trying to have a few lemon water shots throughout the day.
was reading more on using hemp oil too. I got some to combat inflammation.

Yeah, it was breast cancer at first, but a few days before she was going to have it looked at, she had a stroke and lost most of the use of her right side, mostly her arm. While in the hospital, the Dr. said he could remove the cancer, but it'd leave her left arm useless for a few weeks or so, too, so she decided to wait `til she got better to have the cancer removed. 3 years later (2013), she was having trouble walking and had that checked out, that's when they told her was loaded with cancer!! She never told any of us about it, and it got the best of her for a while!! But, I got it!!!! :-)
I just spotted a movie about how marijuana cures cancer!!

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/757/S...HHt6sE4.01

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon