Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Extract -vs- PM Capsules?

Ya, it's somewhere between Diesel fuel and Kimshi.(Korean staple of rotted, fermented cabbage) Smile

But, I have notice a big jump in last month.

(04-03-2015, 11:23 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(15-02-2015, 08:29 PM)iaboy Wrote:  He suggested about 2 minutes or until your natural saliva washes it out.

If only it tasted better!!!!

The first couple of times I used it it tasted horrid to me as well, but as the days went on, it started tasting not so bad. Loved the feeling of warmth under my tongue when I dripped my drops there.

~Elain

(05-03-2015, 02:24 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Ya, it's somewhere between Diesel fuel and Kimshi.(Korean staple of rotted, fermented cabbage) Smile

But, I have notice a big jump in last month.

The big jump is nice to know. I had just started it a month or so ago then suddenly stopped taking everything. Just kicked it back in this last Monday.

Perhaps if it tasted like sauerkraut... Tongue

Oh no... If only I read through the forums more before I posted a topic. I just made a topic asking about PM powder taken sublingually. Shame on me!Blush

Getting I'm tired of lugging the pills around it's time for me to try the extract. Thanks for all the info and inspiration gurls.

What about this though.....how close together should I do the peony root extract?

My routine is early morning I take my two pM caps......about 30 minutes later I take my two reishi caps...then with a small amount of water I put 15 drops of peony root extract in the water and drink it.

If I do a couple drops of pM extract sub ling....how many PR the same way or just do with water (just like 3 or 4 oz)

Don't know Elaine. I tried to have a set routine, but fail horribly. I have my divorced Daughter and her 4 sons living with me and the wife. Since I had to medically retired about 7 yrs ago. I am like the Uncle on My Three Son's use to be. Ya know, house keeper, errand runner etc. (for those of us who watch re runs or old enough to remember "Uncle Charlie") LOL

I try to do 3 drops of PM, then immediately 2 droppers of WP about 2 hrs. after I take my morning heart, BP and heart rate drugs. Then right after lunch, I pop FG, hops or RC. I always try to space everything 2 hr's apart. Just to help ease interactions. I end up with 9 drops PM 6 droppers of WP and the like. That's when I have a normal day that is.. LOL

This fits my lifestyle and such

Okay, so it's been three weeks now on the drops vs the pills. I'm averaging anywhere from 16 to 20 drops per day spaced out over 4 doses. While I've noticed some increased fullness, no tingling, itchiness, or tenderness in the breasts.

I was taking 1500 to 2000 daily in pill form as well as 1600 mg spearmint and the occasional saw palmetto. Right now I'm taking drops only, so either I'm not taking enough of the drops or I need to reintroduce spearmint back into the regiment.

Any thoughts?

Scotti, are you using it under your tongue, as opposed to mixing it with water, milk or juice??

Yes, I try to keep it there for three to five minutes before swallowing.

Well to kick off my ninth month of NBE I started the PM extract.
Thanks for all the feedback here, starting with 3 drops in the morning under the tongue.

Thinking about that in the morning and 1000 mg in caps at night. Anyone else mix that way?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon