Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Risk of transgendered people getting cancer

(11-02-2015, 07:25 PM)peggy Wrote:  You could take Reishi which will lower DHT and therefore help with NBE. Furthermore Reishi is being recommended as a treatment AGAINST cancer. Smile There are many herbs which actually fights cancer but I would stay away from herbs which are highly estrogenic.

I've never heard of that before, I'll look it up. Right now my prevention is drinking white tea and spearmint tea and cleansing toxins with dandelion root.

(12-02-2015, 02:34 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  By the way Ella I'd love to stay updated with your progress because our stats look pretty similar! I'm 48kg, 35bust (not including swelling), 29 under bustsame as you,waist 24 and Hips 36.

there will be nothing to report over next couple of months. I had an accident so been nursing daily migraines and bruised ribs. No more now until I'm 100%. Tried to noogle today but it pulled on the underlying Muscle and hurt like hell so I just have to throw my hands in the air and give up temporarily lol Blush

(12-02-2015, 02:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 02:34 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  By the way Ella I'd love to stay updated with your progress because our stats look pretty similar! I'm 48kg, 35bust (not including swelling), 29 under bustsame as you,waist 24 and Hips 36.

there will be nothing to report over next couple of months. I had an accident so been nursing daily migraines and bruised ribs. No more now until I'm 100%. Tried to noogle today but it pulled on the underlying Muscle and hurt like hell so I just have to throw my hands in the air and give up temporarily lol Blush
Omg. So sorry to hear that! Yeah that's more important to heal! Maybe the lightest of massage? I'm not sure but yeah I definitely wouldn't noogle either. Hope you recover soon. Any chance of herbs again or that is not an option?
I just realized you never said your underbust lol but I'm assuming around the same. These bra size calculators are ridiculas. I'm definitely not as big as they say or I wouldn't be so desperate. I would say I'm a small c at best.To me they look small without a bra because I have more side boob? Definitely not big without the help of a bra.

(12-02-2015, 03:08 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 02:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Omg. So sorry to hear that! Yeah that's more important to heal! Maybe the lightest of massage? I'm not sure but yeah I definitely wouldn't noogle either. Hope you recover soon. Any chance of herbs again or that is not an option?
I just realized you never said your underbust lol but I'm assuming around the same. These bra size calculators are ridiculas. I'm definitely not as big as they say or I wouldn't be so desperate. I would say I'm a small c at best.To me they look small without a bra because I have more side boob? Definitely not big without the help of a bra.
You have a great size. I'd love to be 35. I'm 29.5 under and 34 over. I was more but lost a tonne of weight and couldn't regain it no matter how hard I tried. Mind you I'm eating potatoes and full cream milk again so il probably start getting out of proportion again lol. U are soo light! Goodness I'm 56.5.im kinda gutted because my goats rue turned up today and now I can't take it till I'm recovered just to be safe. What herbs did you take? Those calculators should have you in a d cup with your measurements. I wear a C but can wear B's

Oh trust me I'm definitely not a D. I'm not one of those annoying people that complains with a D cup! Haha no offence to anyone but you know what I mean. I would be happy with a full C. We sound the same size small c, b if deflated. I'm short so that's why my weight is low. It actually used to be few pounds less. More looks bad on me,it doesn't proportion well looks stumpy lol So that is not an option. Anywas,when i look down at my chest it looks small. Most of the fullness is at the sides unfortunately. My new program this month that seems to be promising is: Massage 3 times a day 300 rotations each set. If I'm alone I will use a hair dryer to heat them up a bit as well as my hands since it is winter. I am taking Estrogenic herb-Fenugreek 4 capsules:2 at lunch 2 at dinner...Pro Hormone- Protein supplement... Pro aromatase- Peony root tea(1cup at lunch)... Potentiators-Dandelion root (1 capsule) Tea: Spearmint tea (sometimes). I also take a mutli vitamin and vegetable supplements because I'm really bad at eating vegetables so I resorted to capsule form. I noogle only 4-5 days a week now as everyday was not working. I used to noogle 4-7 hours per dat which was too much and breasts looked deflated. Now I do 2 hours, 3 max. I also work out at the gym for 1-2 hours about 4 days a week. Lifting weights ect. to tone (definitely don't want to loose weight). Yeah that's about everything! I was planning to try PM for 14 days in a month instead of fenugreek everyday but haven't gotten them yet and waiting to see how this program goes.

(12-02-2015, 05:58 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Oh trust me I'm definitely not a D. I'm not one of those annoying people that complains with a D cup! Haha no offence to anyone but you know what I mean. I would be happy with a full C. We sound the same size small c, b if deflated. I'm short so that's why my weight is low. It actually used to be few pounds less. More looks bad on me,it doesn't proportion well looks stumpy lol So that is not an option. Anywas,when i look down at my chest it looks small. Most of the fullness is at the sides unfortunately. My new program this month that seems to be promising is: Massage 3 times a day 300 rotations each set. If I'm alone I will use a hair dryer to heat them up a bit as well as my hands since it is winter. I am taking Estrogenic herb-Fenugreek 4 capsules:2 at lunch 2 at dinner...Pro Hormone- Protein supplement... Pro aromatase- Peony root tea(1cup at lunch)... Potentiators-Dandelion root (1 capsule) Tea: Spearmint tea (sometimes). I also take a mutli vitamin and vegetable supplements because I'm really bad at eating vegetables so I resorted to capsule form. I noogle only 4-5 days a week now as everyday was not working. I used to noogle 4-7 hours per dat which was too much and breasts looked deflated. Now I do 2 hours, 3 max. I also work out at the gym for 1-2 hours about 4 days a week. Lifting weights ect. to tone (definitely don't want to loose weight). Yeah that's about everything! I was planning to try PM for 14 days in a month instead of fenugreek everyday but haven't gotten them yet and waiting to see how this program goes.

Ha ha I have heavy boned I reckon but height wise I'm 5'7?
Sounds like a solid programme though. Covered all your bases Smile
Yeh I'd hold off the PM to be honest. That's THE herb you might have reason to be worried about.
I like fenugreek fir digestion but I never take enough of the stuff. Then there's lotus's findings on geinstein in fenugreek. But I reckon as long as you don't do herbs for a longggg time. Stupid bloody herbs lol.
will you post starting pics?

(12-02-2015, 06:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ha ha I have heavy boned I reckon but height wise I'm 5'7?
Sounds like a solid programme though. Covered all your bases Smile
Yeh I'd hold off the PM to be honest. That's THE herb you might have reason to be worried about.
I like fenugreek fir digestion but I never take enough of the stuff. Then there's lotus's findings on geinstein in fenugreek. But I reckon as long as you don't do herbs for a longggg time. Stupid bloody herbs lol.
will you post starting pics?
I am one of the most paranoid people in the world so I definitely will not be posting pictures. I'd probably die from that anxiety alone,forget cancerTongue. Yeah I had a feeling you were tall. That is thin for that height. I don't plan on doing herbs for a long time, I kind of just live with the fear because my hatred for my breasts was eating me up inside for years. All I want is one cup size is that so much to ask.DodgyRolleyes.... The one thing I haven't covered in my program is progesterone though. It freaks me out for some reason and I don't want to use the cream. I don't think I'm estrogen dominant anyways.. I have very tiny hips, the 36"is just bum! I'm just going with my gut right now,thinking I need a little boost in estrogen, hoping for the best! Definitely will let you know if I crack the code for growth lol

You know what.. You should try msm/vit c along with the noogle and massage..
Not herbs! Is good for you! Known to pronote breast growth! I'm starting it to help heal my cartilage damage and sprains.

Oh and pmsl to dying of anxiety over uploading pics lol I nearly had a coronary too first time I uploaded pics Big Grin

(12-02-2015, 06:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know what.. You should try msm/vit c along with the noogle and massage..
Not herbs! Is good for you! Known to pronote breast growth! I'm starting it to help heal my cartilage damage and sprains.

Yeah I had been thinking of incorporating MSM but was a little confused. I started taking protein supplements because my boyfriend bought one that you take after you work out. So I wonder if a workout protein is different, I'm a little ignorant on the topic. I asked him about MSM and he said he thinks the protein supplement has that in there. I'll have to look into that. As for vitamin c I think I already take an efficient enough amount in my multivitamin. Is 300mg enough per day? Lol I have no idea. So much research to do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon