Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My thoughts after being on pm/BN for almost 3 years

Thank you everyone for your warm and heartful responses. [Image: smiley-happy119.gif]

@Bust Quest-I appreciate your reassurances.

@Fire & Ice-Yeah, I agree there is still much to share. I think you're right about the knowledge gap. I guess the question is, how do we retain more of the experienced members?

@Man2breasts-NBE slave? You make it sound like this forum is like some sort of BDSM haven! Big Grin It's good to hear I'm still needed.

@Kari-It's true, repeating what I said before did make me feel like a worn out and useless record. I do like to mentor newbies, but at the same time I have concerns that as time goes on, the more and more difficult it will be for me to relate to the newcomers and vice versa. As for other demands in your life, I think that's why a lot of other members elect to leave or seldom visit the forum anymore.

@iaboy-I can't leave my friends behind! I never wanted to leave the forum, but I didn't want to stay around anymore if I was fading away into irrelevance. It's a relief to know that isn't the case.

@Misty-It's nice to hear I'm a stable voice! Smile It means a lot to me that you hold my opinion in high esteem.

@Spanky-Thank you for hearing me out. It's a relief to hear I'm not the only one who is confronted by a state of uncertainty.

@Lenneth-Yes, I should stay around, especially since you got me hooked into GW2! Tongue

@Annie-It's interesting you brought up my androgynous nature. Sometimes I feel like this keeps me at a distance, but I do enjoy hearing you like having me around on the forum.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I tried so hard not to do this, but, alas I lost.

I just wanted to say...

I told ya so!

Tee hee hee.

In all seriousness, you truly are the flame that helps keep this forum alive and well. Smile

Ya know, cause you're just Cool like that!

By the way I should never post past my bedtime, or when I have lack of sleep.

I appreciate your scientific and rational approach to Boobology. It would be a shame if you left; this forum is not suffering an excess of the aforementioned. Wink

(19-02-2015, 08:56 AM)MissC Wrote:  I appreciate your scientific and rational approach to Boobology. It would be a shame if you left; this forum is not suffering an excess of the aforementioned. Wink

Thank you Miss C. Smile

I really appreciate your kind comments.

I can certainly identify with your sentiments Flame. I moved on to being an infrequent contributor some time ago, as you know. Our FAQ site was more useful before the FAQ subforum was created and so well populated here. I check in once a while to see how others who share at least one of my quirks are faring. I have little to contribute that I and others haven't contributed many times over. I am also not one to repeat what can be found in the FAQs, that is what they are there for. But every now and then, I still find I have something to say, and I like keeping my feet in the pool even if I rarely swim anymore. I have no idea if that role appeals to you at all, but it would be a real shame if you walked away out of a feeling of irrelevance or fatigue. Cut yourself some slack and recognize you are liked, valued, and important to us here, even if it isn't a high volume thing anymore.

Let's not mix words.

Flame, you're awesome. You're one of my favorite people here. Shouldn't that be all that matters? We are all sisters on this journey. Sometimes sisters don't talk. But we will always love eachother.

@sfem-Yes, I agree with you about the FAQ site we authored. I do appreciate it when you do post a response. Smile

@Etna-Thank you for your kind words. Blush Btw, now that you're a 'beauty queen' isn't it time to change your name from Lord to Lady? Big Grin

As one that has learned from you many times....I would be let down to see you leave.
I lurked here looking at males growing breasts successfully for almost 6 months. I was fascinated and finally decided to get with the program and really try NBE.
I joined June of last year and floundered.
It wasn't until August starting PM on several recommendations , including yours Flame, that results began.

There would be a huge empty spot if you left.

(28-02-2015, 11:08 PM)elainecd Wrote:  As one that has learned from you many times....I would be let down to see you leave.
I lurked here looking at males growing breasts successfully for almost 6 months. I was fascinated and finally decided to get with the program and really try NBE.
I joined June of last year and floundered.
It wasn't until August starting PM on several recommendations , including yours Flame, that results began.

There would be a huge empty spot if you left.

Thank you Elaine for such kind words! Smile

(19-02-2015, 08:56 AM)MissC Wrote:  I appreciate your scientific and rational approach to Boobology. It would be a shame if you left; this forum is not suffering an excess of the aforementioned. Wink

As it would if you left too, MissC - you bring balance to the force! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon