Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you could, would you? If you can, do you?

(15-05-2016, 10:29 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 09:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have been able to lick my left nipple, but not suck on it Blush

Blush Did it give you tingles? Blush

I can easily lick either of my nipples now. While the sensation is lovely, just not the same as someone else doing it. Sad My lips can touch my right nipple... So close... Brrr got shivers up my spine thinking about it. Blush

Blush no comment

yeah its easier licking my left than the right one.. probably because my dominant hand, mostly is my right hand, and with all the usage, the right boob is slightly smaller (not by much). and yeah because youa are both giving and receiving, your body can only interpret one tactile sense at a time, I was told by someone else.. like if you have someone slap your leg, and then your arm. it will feel like it is bouncing back and forth between the two.

(15-05-2016, 11:21 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 09:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have been able to lick my left nipple, but not suck on it Blush

I can easily lick either of my nipples now. While the sensation is lovely, just not the same as someone else doing it. Sad My lips can touch my right nipple... So close... Brrr got shivers up my spine thinking about it. Blush

Blush no comment

yeah its easier licking my left than the right one.. probably because my dominant hand, mostly is my right hand, and with all the usage, the right boob is slightly smaller (not by much). and yeah because youa are both giving and receiving, your body can only interpret one tactile sense at a time, I was told by someone else.. like if you have someone slap your leg, and then your arm. it will feel like it is bouncing back and forth between the two.

No comment, that's like pleading the 5th, you just naturally assume guilty. Wink I know I still get tingles up my spine, thinking about this is not helping, though I am alone in my hotel room. Big Grin

I hadn't thought about it that way. I thought it was more of my knowing that it is me doing it and not someone else. I wonder how drunk I would have to get myself to forget that I'm doing to myself. Lol.

I've been able to do it since I was 14 or 15. I love doing it as my nipples are incredibly sensitive.
It's always better when my partner does it to me instead of me doing it to myself though.
Also, since my breasts have got larger, firmer and rounder it has actually become harder for me to do it myself because of the new shape of them.

(15-05-2016, 11:32 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  

Blush no comment

No comment, that's like pleading the 5th, you just naturally assume guilty. Wink I know I still get tingles up my spine, thinking about this is not helping, though I am alone in my hotel room. Big Grin

I hadn't thought about it that way. I thought it was more of my knowing that it is me doing it and not someone else. I wonder how drunk I would have to get myself to forget that I'm doing to myself. Lol.

you can 'mute' one of the tactile touches by concentrating solely on the one you want.. i.e. focus on the nipple being sucked, not your mouth sucking on the nipple.. its a form of disassociation. if you can master that... Tongue

(15-05-2016, 11:44 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Blush no comment

you can 'mute' one of the tactile touches by concentrating solely on the one you want.. i.e. focus on the nipple being sucked, not your mouth sucking on the nipple.. its a form of disassociation. if you can master that... Tongue

How does one achieve this? I must learn

(16-05-2016, 12:18 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 10:29 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Blush Did it give you tingles? Blush

Blush no comment

try this: take your index finger, close your eyes( it deletes the auto-focus/knowing that its your finger and will override this test)
with eyes closed, touch the tip of your nose..focus ONLY on your nose being touched, not the sensation of your finger touching.. once you can focus only on your nose being touched..then you can try sucking your nipple and focus only on your nipple being sucked, thus increasing the chance that you can simulate someone else sucking your nipple, and if you really want to get kinky, then you can imagine sucking someone else's while they suck yours.. this mental stimulation may also help.. but the eyes must remain closed... lack of visual will allow, as I mentioned, you to trick your mind into feeling only one .

may take some practice, but I am sure you can do it Smile

its a form of sensory deprevation , kind of training your mind to receive only one tactile sense, without sight.

(16-05-2016, 12:24 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(16-05-2016, 12:18 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 11:21 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Blush no comment

try this: take your index finger, close your eyes( it deletes the auto-focus/knowing that its your finger and will override this test)
with eyes closed, touch the tip of your nose..focus ONLY on your nose being touched, not the sensation of your finger touching.. once you can focus only on your nose being touched..then you can try sucking your nipple and focus only on your nipple being sucked, thus increasing the chance that you can simulate someone else sucking your nipple, and if you really want to get kinky, then you can imagine sucking someone else's while they suck yours.. this mental stimulation may also help.. but the eyes must remain closed... lack of visual will allow, as I mentioned, you to trick your mind into feeling only one .

may take some practice, but I am sure you can do it Smile

I will definitely have to try this. It's similar to the trick where you cross your fingers then place a pen between the tips and slide it back and forth, it feels like two pens as long as you don't look.

I can do that to a certain degree. It is not something I've ever been able to master. I am not sure if it is due to a sensory overload or what, but my concentration always ends up breaking. Perhaps I need more patience, or more practice. Huh

Re: if you could lick and suck your own nipples, would you?

Of course! In fact, that's one of the ways I'll test progress if continuing down this path...

(18-05-2016, 03:23 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: if you could lick and suck your own nipples, would you?

Of course! In fact, that's one of the ways I'll test progress if continuing down this path...

Well that's how I found out my progress. Big Grin working on being able to kiss them next. Once that happens I would think the next step would be pretty obvious! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon