Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Risk of transgendered people getting cancer

(12-02-2015, 07:22 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 06:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know what.. You should try msm/vit c along with the noogle and massage..
Not herbs! Is good for you! Known to pronote breast growth! I'm starting it to help heal my cartilage damage and sprains.

Yeah I had been thinking of incorporating MSM but was a little confused. I started taking protein supplements because my boyfriend bought one that you take after you work out. So I wonder if a workout protein is different, I'm a little ignorant on the topic. I asked him about MSM and he said he thinks the protein supplement has that in there. I'll have to look into that. As for vitamin c I think I already take an efficient enough amount in my multivitamin. Is 300mg enough per day? Lol I have no idea. So much research to do.

Google "msm breast growth" . I'm talking pure msm on its own . Youl find plenty of links under that Google search.
Happy researching Smile

(12-02-2015, 07:32 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 07:22 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 06:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know what.. You should try msm/vit c along with the noogle and massage..
Not herbs! Is good for you! Known to pronote breast growth! I'm starting it to help heal my cartilage damage and sprains.

Yeah I had been thinking of incorporating MSM but was a little confused. I started taking protein supplements because my boyfriend bought one that you take after you work out. So I wonder if a workout protein is different, I'm a little ignorant on the topic. I asked him about MSM and he said he thinks the protein supplement has that in there. I'll have to look into that. As for vitamin c I think I already take an efficient enough amount in my multivitamin. Is 300mg enough per day? Lol I have no idea. So much research to do.

Google "msm breast growth" . I'm talking pure msm on its own . Youl find plenty of links under that Google search.
Happy researching Smile

Haha wow that sold me! Definitely running to buy that tomorrow! What a sucker I must sound like, but hey if it's healthy why on earth not right? Big Grin

P.s I just realized our difference in sizing and measurements, I wear a 34 band.The logistics of these things is so confusing haha.

(12-02-2015, 07:44 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  P.s I just realized our difference in sizing and measurements, I wear a 34 band.The logistics of these things is so confusing haha.
It's messed up. I wear 34a/b and 32b/c/d's!
Bra sizing is a have.
Get some vit c with your msm, combined or get a seperate vit c and take it with the msm so it absorbs well Smile
Now I noticed some of the black hair media girls mentioning weight loss with msm (could be the detoxing) so they said flaxseed to gain weight. Il definitely grab some flaxseed cause I want to gain.
Looks like I might still be able to try nbe and the accidnt recovery at the same time now yay Smile we can track each other's progress!

Ya you can still be on the quest! I think it would be good too, distract your mind a bit from the pain maybe. I would love to track each other's progress! It gets lonely sometimes because I am not telling people I know about my little shenanigans lol. Rolleyes

Bump!

Sorry I'm a little late to this. For anyone with concerns about cancer, I suggest googling the "Warburg effect". In a nutshell, the way that most cancer cells obtain energy and reproduce is solely dependent on blood glucose - unlike normal body cells that can use either glucose (from carbohydrates) or ketone bodies (from fats).

So those of us needing to control the weight gain that comes with (phyto)estrogen consumption and use carbohydrate elimination to do it (the best way in my opinion) are also lessening the chances of a cancer obtaining the ability to grow.

Please, no flames. Just google it. Here are a couple of papers.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267662/
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/conten.../4484.full

B.

Transgendered or not, your risk of getting cancer is very good these days. At 43 years of age I've had cancer twice. Research after the second diagnosis led me to what Bryony and others have referenced...that diet plays a major part in allowing cancer to grow in most cases. I've made some major changes in this area since then to reduce my chances, but who really knows if another type will "pop up".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon