Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self observations

(23-04-2015, 02:47 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Fire,

If you wanted to make your doctor visit more interesting, you should have worn your favorite bra! Big Grin

In all seriousness though, I think time will tell and sooner or later your breasts will get the notice of your doctor.

Ha ha Flame, very funny. I figured there was a good chance I was going to have to lift my shirt, so I made sure not to wear anything incriminating. Tongue

Yes, that lovely time thing, anything worthwhile just takes time. Smile I am still not really sure what I'll say, or how I will react if and when it becomes noticeable by my doctor. Guess I'll deal with that when the time comes. Big Grin Thanks for the comments Flame, much appreciated.

(23-04-2015, 04:51 PM)iaboy Wrote:  When I changed Doctor's, I decided not to care rather a female or a male. My old Doctor I felt was sort of the cause for me having multiple heart attacks.

Anyways, my original Doctor, for months said my breasts were just fat accumulations. DUH.... after he noticed they had grown significantly, the then announced that I might have pseudo Gynecomastia. I asked him what that meant. He said he suspected I had some real breast tissue hiding amongst the "accumulated fat".

He wanted x-rays, ran blood test's etc. Nothing was found. He even ran ultra sounds on my kidney's. This all about a year before I adopted the attitude to "make lemonade from lemons"

My new Doctor just casually mentioned that I had gynecomastia and asked how long I had the condition. She further asked if I was comfortable with it. My reply was that I had them long enough that I was used to them and it was a part of me now and it was too expensive to worry about surgically removing them.

She then said in her opinion that was all that mattered, but with my fluctuating blood pressure she ordered another study of blood flow knowing I had PAD anyways. She seems accepting and maybe even mildly curious about my reactions to the answer I game her when quizzed about my feelings having breast.

One day, I probably will wear at least an athletic bra to my office visit just to gage her reaction. LOL

Well iaboy, glad to hear you have a more open and accepting doctor. That's what's important right? Who wants to go see a doctor that seems wishy washy. I like my doctor, but I am not sure how he would react if and when that time comes. I am sure it could get very interesting. You gotta let me know when you wear an athletic bra to visit your doctor, I am very curious to hear how she reacts. Smile

(23-04-2015, 04:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  By the way F & I, great thread. I hope it doesn't get hijacked like mine did.

Thanks for sharing and the comments iaboy, they're greatly appreciated. As to if it gets hijacked or not, I am sure it is bound to happen. I just wanted to share my personal self observations, and hopefully hear back from the community on either my own observations, or others self observations. Smile

(23-04-2015, 08:46 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Isn't it fun Fire and Ice when you can first do it.
My first nipple lick was in the shower and it was great to reach the milestone.

And yes, feminine cloths are just part of things. I have some time coming soon where I will have five or six days to dress and wear makeup. Not at work but at home?...Lookout, lost a lot of weight and there's some shorts I'm dying to try on as well as a little shopping is in the works.

On your subject of observations, a while back I leaned against a door frame....whoa! There's quite a "node" there.

Yes, Elaine, it really was quite interesting. While I really haven't tried again, perhaps I'll try again next month just to see what effort it takes. I would think as it gets easier, it would imply potentially my breast are getting bigger. Tongue

Speaking of dresses, I did find ones that I liked and I actually tried them out. Found the size that worked for me. I did take a couple of pictures and perhaps I will post them later on in the pictures thread. I am trying to get my thread posting a little more organized to make it easier to track what I post, so we'll see. Thank you Elaine for your comments and sharing your own self observations, I appreciate it! Smile

Oh and forgot this one.
What about when you're bent over brushing your teeth...I do it usually after I get out of the shower and still naked.
Seeing them wiggle is a joy.

(25-04-2015, 01:45 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Oh and forgot this one.
What about when you're bent over brushing your teeth...I do it usually after I get out of the shower and still naked.
Seeing them wiggle is a joy.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that too. It is a rather joyous sight and feeling. I guess that is one of those instances in which gravity works in your favor. Big Grin

Hopefully today I will post my 150 day progress pictures. As well as some pics in a dress.

This happened to me about a month ago.

I had just gotten dressed for the day, and was brushing my hair. My wife asked me a question and I had turned about a 1/4 in her direction.

She exclaimed... " Wow, you are getting bigger, all the while I am loosing my profile, your gaining! "

I had mixed emotions, for even though I want a little more, I am sad at the fact my wife feels she is loosing it.

(25-04-2015, 06:42 PM)iaboy Wrote:  This happened to me about a month ago.

I had just gotten dressed for the day, and was brushing my hair. My wife asked me a question and I had turned about a 1/4 in her direction.

She exclaimed... " Wow, you are getting bigger, all the while I am loosing my profile, your gaining! "

I had mixed emotions, for even though I want a little more, I am sad at the fact my wife feels she is loosing it.

I can certainly understand the mixed emotions. I still say you should somehow get her on PM. Perhaps disguised as supplements? At least this way your wife's confidence can perhaps be boosted. Just a thought. Smile

Speaking of profiles, I know mine is certainly looking a lot more interesting. I finally got my next progress pics ready and will be posting them shortly. Smile

Hey F&I, I remember your suggestion and seriously considering it.

It's about time for new pics eh??

(26-04-2015, 04:38 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey F&I, I remember your suggestion and seriously considering it.

It's about time for new pics eh??

Yes, I have suggested it before. Smile Who knows, maybe it will benefit the Mrs. too! Smile

Yup, my latest progress pictures are up! I am looking forward to the communities thoughts and opinions on them. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon