Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling

I have sort of tried that. But my highest dosage was only 2000mg. Anything more, and I get diarrhea and deep headaches. (my body telling me too much)

So, when I did it, it was more like 500, 1500mg. For me, I don't think it did much.

Don't think it did much? As in no progress at all? Or no different to staying consitent?

Well, I didn't gain much if any at all. The one thing was it might of helped in respect to not loose anything that I gained.

That's not to say it wouldn't work for you though. It seems to be very true, Everybody is different. It might be exactly right for you, but maybe not me due to the fact that I had a mild form of Gynecomastia to begin with due to the meds I take for heart attack and blood pressure.

One size does NOT fit all.

All too true, one size does not fit all indeed.

I will start with 5 days on, 2 days off. And when my PC comes (If anyone would answer my other thread on what is the best/most tructed PC is) I will use the PC on my 2 days off, along with some milk thistle.

If that cycle fails, I may try longer periods on, for example, 3 months on, 1 month off.

And if that fails, well, I don't know Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon