Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[split] Wife Unacceptance

It does matter because I'm single now. I know I can easily find myself in this situation . i never liked an extreme male sterotype. Ive always been more attracted to somewhere in the middle guys guy. Maybe hes not as sensitive as me, but surely not as hardened as the thought of stereotype, going "mudding," hunting, sportsbars and all that. So of course, that concerns me.

Now, I know you may be just asking a question, but i am always having to re iterate, so naturally, I am reiterating again. This is generally speaking to those that come jumping the gun on what they think I am posting about.

Too funny,

So this thread died off and someone necro posts and you (Tibetan) go postal....Again!. You know...so many things are going on in the world, murder, rape, suicide, pillage, and this gets your goat. I think you need professional help if this bothers you that much.

Tibetan, you wouldn't have been born intersex would you?, perhaps you feel left out that you should've had a penis. CD's wear fake boobs sometimes, why not wear a strap-on for a few days, (for perspective). I'm being totally serious.

Quote:INBETWEENS: since this a breast forum, Ask yourselves a simple question and perhaps again, what is the first thought that comes to mind of possesing set of real breasts on your chest make you feel?
I do recall some saying, "I don't know why I want them, I just do," or "I have always long for them since I can remember." But they don't go any further to finding out why. Its as if they are afraid to come to terms with it, their real reason for it. Instead, they complain about why the world has yet to accept such behavior or expression while at the same time, they haven't yet sorted the issue out for themselves.

If you can answer that question without feeling a speck of discomfort, that's wonderful, live your life and live it honestly.

Thats the only BITCHING I am doing. I DONT CARE HOW YOU LIVE. IF YOU ARE A SO CALLED INBETWEEN, YOU ARE EITHER TRULY TRANSGENDER AND HAVE YET TO COME TO TERMS WITH IT, OR SIMPLY BITCHING ABOUT HOW THE WORLD SHOULD SEE YOU AS BOTH GENDERS with acceptance! "Meh, I want it my way!" You are ENTITLED and SELFISH if you are in a hetero relationship.

WowRolleyes

"True TG" WTF is that??? What makes you think you get to tell someone who they "really" are??? And WTF would "someone like you" know about it anyway??? NOT much Id say, you come here and try to offer some "normal female" perspective.... Yea we all get the binary "cis het normal" perspective, your not the only judgemental non understanding or even quasi accepting cis person out there after all... You come here and spew a bunch of crap about how this has to be all or nothing... Like its somehow "better" to be an all out TS than someone who is god forbid maybe even happy being "in between"... AND who says everything has to be all happy and rainbows and unicorns and loli pops??? FUCK really??? People are gonna be who they are and who they really are is out of their control for the most part...

How about a little compassion for others that don't quite fit the norm and no doubt face enough crap from "normal" people in the real world ??? This is a "breast forum" for "genetic males" whatever the fuck that is Huh who for whatever reason want to grow tits... AND we all know that generally if one wants to go ALL the way to the other side they have to do it legit and with all kinds of doctors and surgeries usually including castration surgically or chemically at least.... In your eyes this is somehow "better" than someone who can find their way through life without taking such an extreme step??? LOL your fucking clueless...

The very nature of NBE for males is "in between" it cant really be any other way... Whether or not someone is "True TG" and needs to go for full transition or find a way to live "In between" isn't for you or anyone else to decide.... Calling people "ENTITLED and SELFISH" or telling them they are in denial doesn't really help anyone here Rolleyes

Lotus you keep talking about BDSM and Mistress's and Sadists, now your speaking MY language but I wont go into that too far here Tongue

TBP and a strap on and forced fem and bronze balls hanging from the pick ups hitch receiver ??? LOL This IS the most interesting and entertaining thread here Tongue

I'm not trying to get into an argument, and I think a lot of everyone posting in this thread and I hate to see such disagreement.

BUT

Gender is not black and white. It is a spectrum. There are individuals out there who feel male somedays and feel female somedays and they move fluidly between the two. There are people who use the pronouns "they", "them" rather than "he" or "she". You do not have to be one or the other, you just gotta be yourself. I domt find it right to judge the experiences of others... Especially when we live in a society where TG or gender fluid folks are not readily accepted... This is especially harder for older people who have had to deal with far more prejudices. It has to be so, so hard to "come out". I know a lot of people suppress it and try to force the urges away. It's not like people are waking up and saying "I'm just gonna lie to my SO about my gender identity for 20 years. That'll be a hoot!"

I mean I worked at a daycare where a father came unglued on his 2 year old for trying on a tutu while he was playing dress-up. Look at how many TG people commit suicide every year.

With that being said, were my husband to come home tomorrow and tell me he has been wishing to be a woman his entire life... I'm not sure how I would feel. I know I would love him through it and support him, but I'm not sure I could be in a relationship with him. Like gender, sexuality is not black or white either.

(26-05-2015, 07:35 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  
Quote:INBETWEENS: since this a breast forum, Ask yourselves a simple question and perhaps again, what is the first thought that comes to mind of possesing set of real breasts on your chest make you feel?
I do recall some saying, "I don't know why I want them, I just do," or "I have always long for them since I can remember." But they don't go any further to finding out why. Its as if they are afraid to come to terms with it, their real reason for it. Instead, they complain about why the world has yet to accept such behavior or expression while at the same time, they haven't yet sorted the issue out for themselves.

If you can answer that question without feeling a speck of discomfort, that's wonderful, live your life and live it honestly.

Thats the only BITCHING I am doing. I DONT CARE HOW YOU LIVE. IF YOU ARE A SO CALLED INBETWEEN, YOU ARE EITHER TRULY TRANSGENDER AND HAVE YET TO COME TO TERMS WITH IT, OR SIMPLY BITCHING ABOUT HOW THE WORLD SHOULD SEE YOU AS BOTH GENDERS with acceptance! "Meh, I want it my way!" You are ENTITLED and SELFISH if you are in a hetero relationship.

Wow:rolleyes:

"True TG" WTF is that??? What makes you think you get to tell someone who they "really" are??? And WTF would "someone like you" know about it anyway??? NOT much Id say, you come here and try to offer some "normal female" perspective.... Yea we all get the binary "cis het normal" perspective, your not the only judgemental non understanding or even quasi accepting cis person out there after all... You come here and spew a bunch of crap about how this has to be all or nothing... Like its somehow "better" to be an all out TS than someone who is god forbid maybe even happy being "in between"... AND who says everything has to be all happy and rainbows and unicorns and loli pops??? FUCK really??? People are gonna be who they are and who they really are is out of their control for the most part...

How about a little compassion for others that don't quite fit the norm and no doubt face enough crap from "normal" people in the real world ??? This is a "breast forum" for "genetic males" whatever the fuck that is :huh: who for whatever reason want to grow tits... AND we all know that generally if one wants to go ALL the way to the other side they have to do it legit and with all kinds of doctors and surgeries usually including castration surgically or chemically at least.... In your eyes this is somehow "better" than someone who can find their way through life without taking such an extreme step??? LOL your fucking clueless...

The very nature of NBE for males is "in between" it cant really be any other way... Whether or not someone is "True TG" and needs to go for full transition or find a way to live "In between" isn't for you or anyone else to decide.... Calling people "ENTITLED and SELFISH" or telling them they are in denial doesn't really help anyone here :rolleyes:
I won't bother addressing such things out of anger you have posted.
thats your perspective of what I have posted, You claiming such things i have not said. its just that many are making things far more complicated than they need to be. If you truly understood yourself to know who you are, this wouldnt be such a big deal. So on the that note, Are you confused? At all? What you identify with or what you think you should be? If that's the case, of course That puts you between a rock and a hard place and perhaps maybe bitter toward understanding a common woman's perspective. Its apparent that its a problem if you can't be comfortable being either just one of the sexes. You'd have to be both genders which is a lucky strike in nature ( what do you do?) Obviously, you make the adjustments. So do it, but don't be ticked if others don't get it, such as the wife, the girlfriend, the kids and whomever else. That's all I'm saying.clarity is big factor when it comes to gender identity.
There's a posessive and obsessive nature about the human heart. Women are the same when it comes to identity.
Yes it is entitlement within a straight mans desire and selfishness to grow breasts and curves if you are in a hetero relationship. What do you not understand about that?

I actually have a lot of compassion for people, just a zero tolerance for those who chose to stay in denial.

(26-05-2015, 08:21 PM)echapman Wrote:  I'm not trying to get into an argument, and I think a lot of everyone posting in this thread and I hate to see such disagreement.

BUT

Gender is not black and white. It is a spectrum. There are individuals out there who feel male somedays and feel female somedays and they move fluidly between the two. There are people who use the pronouns "they", "them" rather than "he" or "she". You do not have to be one or the other, you just gotta be yourself. I domt find it right to judge the experiences of others... Especially when we live in a society where TG or gender fluid folks are not readily accepted... This is especially harder for older people who have had to deal with far more prejudices. It has to be so, so hard to "come out". I know a lot of people suppress it and try to force the urges away. It's not like people are waking up and saying "I'm just gonna lie to my SO about my gender identity for 20 years. That'll be a hoot!"

I mean I worked at a daycare where a father came unglued on his 2 year old for trying on a tutu while he was playing dress-up. Look at how many TG people commit suicide every year.

With that being said, were my husband to come home tomorrow and tell me he has been wishing to be a woman his entire life... I'm not sure how I would feel. I know I would love him through it and support him, but I'm not sure I could be in a relationship with him. Like gender, sexuality is not black or white either.

That's the thing, I don't believe you can lump TG with an inbetween. Your last statement is about a transgender situation. That's different than an in between disclosing his desire to express in a fem manner by growing breasts and or curves ,yet claiming he wants to keep his manhood functions and hes straight, wanting and pleading for you to accept?

Yes I'd support and love him no matter what if he were a TG and yes, I'd likely divorce. But if he's straight and wants to be fem, I couldn't tolerate it. "Id tell him I'm done , you've waisted my time."

Ya know, I wasn't going to touch this thread but oh well ... here it goes. I agree with TP. I don't even think it really boils down to femininity or being masculine. It all comes down to who you chose to represent yourself as and what you allowed others believe using deception under the guise of self protection. At the end of it all it is still lying and yes; omission of the truth is still lying. You lied to yourself, you lied to your mate, and now after it's eating away at your conscious you just finally come clean. I think we all hit this point at some time but no one really has to support anything.

This is why I have chosen to remain single since I have been 22 years old (yup, that is 15 years and counting now; I don't even remember what it feels like to have intimacy) because I could not live with myself knowing I was running a lie. And no one deserves that. I also find it kinda odd that someone would actually want to be in between as it was basically forced on me through genetics and I absolutely hate it . You are never good enough for either side destined to be alone. You try to be one of the guys and your basically branded a homosexual from the start because of how you act. You try to be one the girls and your some pervert. I'm sure there are some people that are accepting but I am sure it is a small number.

Just put yourself in their position. How would you feel if you had a what you thought was normal marriage for 20 years or whatever and this new information came about. It would make you question your entire marriage, your being, and god knows what else. Basically having to process something in one day that you have had years to process.

Just be honest about who you are and what you want. Don't expect everyone to accept it because they wont. The world is a very cold and cruel place and has never been fair. I suggest we all get real used to it.

TP Im not "angry" Im just telling you as a TS woman I find you offensive, uninformed, and way out of line for a place like this...

Im not even gonna bother arguing with you either, I made my point and I'll stick with it... "Am I confused???" I was never married, no kids and Im way past all the confusion about my gender identity and Ive made my decision to jump the fence for good... I just live my life as a "common woman" now... Im attracted to manly men as well but unlike you I DO know what its like to live "in between" for real....

As far as "confused femboys" go??? Oh believe me I know what to do with them as well Wink

"Mistress Eva" TongueBig Grin

(26-05-2015, 09:27 PM)Rayve Wrote:  what you allowed others believe using deception under the guise of self protection. At the end of it all it is still lying and yes; omission of the truth is still lying. You lied to yourself, you lied to your mate, and now after it's eating away at your conscious you just finally come clean. I think we all hit this point at some time but no one really has to support anything.

Oh please, don't even go there, you have no idea of anybody's position here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon