Poll: Would you like to start an informal Group exclusively for "Males who only Want Breast's? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think we could share important thoughts or interests
64.00%
64.00%
NO, it is not needed
22.00%
22.00%
Maybe in the future, but not now
14.00%
14.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion

(10-07-2015, 10:31 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(10-07-2015, 10:14 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  How about the neo Armstrong cyclone jet Armstrong cannons?

Now you're just being silly. That capitalization would never work.

Smile

(10-07-2015, 10:40 PM)Arielle Wrote:  I'm a bit late to this discussion, but it really reminds me of the Synthetic vs non-Synthetic hormone discussion of last year. I find it very sad this has come up again but I guess this cycle is going to repeat itself.

I found that the openness of this site was what really separated it from all the other CD/TG/TS sites out there and presented opportunities for me to find my path.

In my view if there is no path to transition which isn't really a what you take issue, but more a mindset issue, then there are plenty of options of the various routes already represented in the forums. BO, Syn HRT, and Herbals all make up most of the various routes and have their own forums.

I guess my point is that the route is totally distinct from the destination.

Eh, people like to classify and divide themselves according to their differences. It's just the way things are. Everyone does it, but some moreso than others.

In a perfect world, the site would be about growing boobs, and all motivations or endgoals would be background noise....but that is not how it works.

But eh, we both have boob implants anyways so I dont think it matters to us personally! Basically, it would be nice if the site could simply be focused on growing boobs, just for those who will come in the future wishing to do so...but if it was we would have no place here anyways!

So yeah, do a club specific to totally straight guys who want to grow boobs. Or a VIP room. Market a soft drink. Sell tacos.

Sounds good. Branch this thing out. What if a woman wants to grow a penis? Seems like that needs a section. What if my monkey needs dental work and is just bi-curious? My bi gendered gremlin needs a subforum to research only growing one boob!

btw, I LOVE the poll option of, "maybe in the future, but not now". Kick this grenade down the road for future posters to deal with! It's the American way lmao.

I feel like i just now got excluded from this new group!!!! Tongue

Lotus,

For names how about:

Breasts: First and Final

or

Just Breasts Please! Big Grin

(10-07-2015, 10:40 PM)Arielle Wrote:  I'm a bit late to this discussion, but it really reminds me of the Synthetic vs non-Synthetic hormone discussion of last year. I find it very sad this has come up again but I guess this cycle is going to repeat itself.

Now that we have had separate forums for synthetic and herbal I find myself not ever going to the synthetic forum. I've never felt excluded or otherwise barred from that forum. It's more like 'what's the point?' I don't take synthetics nor do I have any interest in taking synthetics.

In the bigger picture I very rarely post outside of the genetic male section. It's not that I'm worried I'll be treated like a pariah by the genetic girls, it more because of the realization that I have distinctly different outlook on NBE than genetic girls. I don't have to factor in a menstrual cycle while planning my NBE regime, and my obstacles for lack of breast development is minimal estrogen levels and high testosterone levels. While we certainly can provide moral support to each other, males and females have different barriers to overcome in the pursuit of NBE.

My point in all of this is I think the argument to have a "non-transitioning" section for bio-males does have some merit. While the differences between transitioning and non-transitioning bio-males may not be as great as the differences between genetic girls and bio-males, transitioning members tend to have very different motives for pursuing NBE than non-transitioning members.

(10-07-2015, 11:03 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I feel like i just now got excluded from this new group!!!! Tongue

How about creating a new group specifically for us transgender types? We'd have a place to meet without interference from the guys with a breast fetish. Not that we would exclude anyone, but many here prefer not to associate with us, anyway. NBE, HRT, BA, etc.....would all be welcome for open and free discussion, including our hopes, dreams, motivations, experiences, challenges, problems, successes.....

Clara Wink

Everybody can relax, there won't be any clubs.

(11-07-2015, 12:44 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(10-07-2015, 11:03 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I feel like i just now got excluded from this new group!!!! Tongue

How about creating a new group specifically for us transgender types? We'd have a place to meet without interference from the guys with a breast fetish. Not that we would exclude anyone, but many here prefer not to associate with us, anyway. NBE, HRT, BA, etc.....would all be welcome for open and free discussion, including our hopes, dreams, motivations, experiences, challenges, problems, successes.....

Clara Wink

I think that's called Susan's.

Anyways, I'm technically a bisexual post transgender person. You and I would need to be separated by at least 2 levels of sub forums.

LOL..I really hope no one is dense enough to take me seriously.

One vote here for "Men who want breasts only." I think it's very clear.

Well said flamesabres,

Please let me add this: A "club" was proposed that was geared towards non-trans men, and that pissed off the trans women. Honestly, I don't see why trans women would object to something they so openly "reject", meaning owning a man card. Eve doesn't want a club, her policy is not to limit one's opinion or options. Like I said, we have trans centered threads, (at least 3, maybe 4 sections). There's no reason to begrudge a non-trans section, (simply avoid the section if so desired).

(11-07-2015, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Please let me add this: A "club" was proposed that was geared towards non-trans men, and that pissed off the trans women. Honestly, I don't see why trans women would object to something they so openly "reject", meaning owning a man card. Eve doesn't want a club, her policy is not to limit one's opinion or options. Like I said, we have trans centered threads, (at least 3, maybe 4 sections). There's no reason to begrudge a non-trans section, (simply avoid the section if so desired).

Lotus,

Is your intention then to create another subforum in the genetic male section that will be titled "non-transitioning males" or something to that effect and this new subforum will be open to all?

Why is it that when people of a common thought want to get together where they can express their own views without interference or having to hold back, people think that they're purposely trying to exclude others?

I tell you this, someone is always going to have something negative to say about a certain group of people no matter what. That's just how humans have been since day one. If you want to open up a new forum then do it. Let the crybabies cry while you put the headphones on so you don't hear the complaining . That's what makes business, that's what made civil rights, and that's what made the constitution. You're gonna have haters no matter what. Stop backing down to shit because you stepped on someone else's toes. That's what's wrong with America now. Losing its backbone day-by-day to stuff like this. You're either gonna stand for something or you're gonna fall for anything.

Sarah, you mean you don't belong to any of them sub groups you mentioned? Now I really feel bad. The reason is some of the things you have tried and accomplished.

Sorry if you feel left out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon