Poll: Would you like to start an informal Group exclusively for "Males who only Want Breast's? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think we could share important thoughts or interests
64.00%
64.00%
NO, it is not needed
22.00%
22.00%
Maybe in the future, but not now
14.00%
14.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion

(11-07-2015, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Well said flamesabres,

Please let me add this: A "club" was proposed that was geared towards non-trans men, and that pissed off the trans women. Honestly, I don't see why trans women would object to something they so openly "reject", meaning owning a man card. Eve doesn't want a club, her policy is not to limit one's opinion or options. Like I said, we have trans centered threads, (at least 3, maybe 4 sections). There's no reason to begrudge a non-trans section, (simply avoid the section if so desired).
There is other ways to limit one's options or idea's or fact finding. That is by continuing what has been allowed to continue. Mainly the Militant Transsexuals and some of the Bio Women that are truly Feminatzies in disguise. Look at how they have blown out of proportion and side track numerous threads just by hollering foul. Not because they were tarnished or put upon, but because they know if they raise enough Hell, BN will follow.

Just like what's going on in real life US politics now. I want, I need so therefore EVERYONE must divvy up from there's so I can have it. Or it's "Social Injustice" because I am in a bitchy mood, so therefore my thoughts are all that matter's. Plus the hierarchy back pedaling when beset by any minority screaming.

Oh well, I had hopes of at least a neutral place so likewise peeps could safely discuss and help one another, without interference by militant butheads. But I guess that might be on a different board. I am too old to play silly games like this.

(11-07-2015, 02:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Please let me add this: A "club" was proposed that was geared towards non-trans men, and that pissed off the trans women. Honestly, I don't see why trans women would object to something they so openly "reject", meaning owning a man card. Eve doesn't want a club, her policy is not to limit one's opinion or options. Like I said, we have trans centered threads, (at least 3, maybe 4 sections). There's no reason to begrudge a non-trans section, (simply avoid the section if so desired).

Lotus,

Is your intention then to create another subforum in the genetic male section that will be titled "non-transitioning males" or something to that effect and this new subforum will be open to all?

A large percentage is supporting it, which tells us there's a need for it. The decision is Eve's call. Thank you for all the input, and thank you iaboy for running it by the group first to gauge the interest. Either you'll here from Eve directly or she'll pass it along to me to announce the result.

Thanks.

(11-07-2015, 03:45 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Well said flamesabres,

Please let me add this: A "club" was proposed that was geared towards non-trans men, and that pissed off the trans women. Honestly, I don't see why trans women would object to something they so openly "reject", meaning owning a man card. Eve doesn't want a club, her policy is not to limit one's opinion or options. Like I said, we have trans centered threads, (at least 3, maybe 4 sections). There's no reason to begrudge a non-trans section, (simply avoid the section if so desired).
There is other ways to limit one's options or idea's or fact finding. That is by continuing what has been allowed to continue. Mainly the Militant Transsexuals and some of the Bio Women that are truly Feminatzies in disguise. Look at how they have blown out of proportion and side track numerous threads just by hollering foul. Not because they were tarnished or put upon, but because they know if they raise enough Hell, BN will follow.

Just like what's going on in real life US politics now. I want, I need so therefore EVERYONE must divvy up from there's so I can have it. Or it's "Social Injustice" because I am in a bitchy mood, so therefore my thoughts are all that matter's. Plus the hierarchy back pedaling when beset by any minority screaming.

Oh well, I had hopes of at least a neutral place so likewise peeps could safely discuss and help one another, without interference by militant butheads. But I guess that might be on a different board. I am too old to play silly games like this.

Pretty much what I just said. Once you give them an ounce of power, they run with it and start looking for more. They move under the guise of equal rights when really it's "it doesn't cater to me or my beliefs so I must destroy it." You can't please everyone all the time. When that happens, that's when the crybabies come out the woodworks in droves white knighting for something; in this case it's looking like feminism on the low. I saw one quote that made it quite apparent it's going on and what made me jump on in the first place. I'm sure if I read the rest of this thread, I'll find others.

There's a simple solution to this problem though. If it doesn't cater to what you like and it's not preventing you from living your life, JUST IGNORE IT!

Why are we bitching like this for ? All men who come here want boobies . Many start there journey initially with boobies and later going further . Just have a thread where those wanting just boobies can remain in , without exclusion of any . Me I visit all threads . I who does not wish for transition still follow clara , eve , sarah. ! STOP BITCHING and let's just GET ON being a friendliest site

(11-07-2015, 03:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 02:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Please let me add this: A "club" was proposed that was geared towards non-trans men, and that pissed off the trans women. Honestly, I don't see why trans women would object to something they so openly "reject", meaning owning a man card. Eve doesn't want a club, her policy is not to limit one's opinion or options. Like I said, we have trans centered threads, (at least 3, maybe 4 sections). There's no reason to begrudge a non-trans section, (simply avoid the section if so desired).

Lotus,

Is your intention then to create another subforum in the genetic male section that will be titled "non-transitioning males" or something to that effect and this new subforum will be open to all?

A large percentage is supporting it, which tells us there's a need for it. The decision is Eve's call. Thank you for all the input, and thank you iaboy for running it by the group first to gauge the interest. Either you'll here from Eve directly or she'll pass it along to me to announce the result.

Thanks.

Sorry to have started all this trumped up fuss over something that seemed so minor and petty to have a real objection to. It has NEVER been my intention to limit peeps that are curious, open or need help specifically because they are "Part time CD's, just love to have breasts etc. But to have a very well controlled single sub forum, that those people can bounce idea's around, chat about personal balances in their lives and some of the great things that occur, or not so great due to them having "visible female feature's". A place that doesn't "run amok" by other calloused, insensitive or belligerent towards "Men with Boobs" who wish NOT to join there "Sister Hood".

After all, when a "newbie" comes by the cyber highway, yes they see a "male" sub forum, but everything runs such a gamut all over it that it's hard to find what you are looking for, or who to contact. I thought it would lesson division by having a clear cut section that show's up almost immediately that if they only want to feminize to a well defined point, of their own choosing, that would be a great place to start. Nothing more, nothing less.

(10-07-2015, 11:03 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  What if a woman wants to grow a penis?

Then she should go to PenisNexus.com.

(11-07-2015, 12:44 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(10-07-2015, 11:03 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I feel like i just now got excluded from this new group!!!! Tongue

How about creating a new group specifically for us transgender types? We'd have a place to meet without interference from the guys with a breast fetish. Not that we would exclude anyone, but many here prefer not to associate with us, anyway. NBE, HRT, BA, etc.....would all be welcome for open and free discussion, including our hopes, dreams, motivations, experiences, challenges, problems, successes.....

Clara Wink
It has NOTHING to do with who wants to associate with whom? This is BreastNexus, it was most likely originally made for women that wanted to grow bigger breasts! Suddenly, a bunch of men infiltrate because they want to grow bigger ones, too, and eventually wanted a section based solely on their needs to grow breasts and maybe even transition if it suits them. So, we got it! As far as I can see, there's no barbed wire fence between the women and men here!! Now, all SOME of us guys want is another section for guys that JUST want to grow breasts. Personally, I really don't care if we get it, I don't exactly think we need it, we're ALL here to grow breasts!! But, it might be kinda nice! It's almost like saying we're ALL here to have tea and chat, but we prefer to have tea with no sugar in it, so, we'll just sit at the no sugar table right next to you sugar users and not have sugar in our tea while you can use as much as you like, but, in the meantime, we can ALL still drink our tea and chat about whatever suits our fancy without any hassles JUST because we prefer not to use sugar in our tea. Suddenly, for SOME reason, the sugar people are getting upset about the no sugar people sitting at another table!! Why?? What could it POSSIBLY hurt?

I like WantAPair's analogy. It really is, in essence, like discussing whether a coffee/tea shop should or should not offer sugar-free or decaff. We already have regular (herbals), espresso (synthetics)...why not offer a subforum to discuss Breastlite for those who do not desire the full feminization.

I don't think the concept is really exclusionary in practice, no more than the synthetics subforum is...it either applies and suits your needs, or it doesn't. There really doesn't seem to be a reason not to. Like it was mentioned already, there was likely a time when BreastNexus didn't have a "Breast Growth for Genetic Males" section...

*Edit*

Forgot to try suggest names

1) Just Breasts for Men (based on Lotus' suggestion)
2) Breasts Without the Rest
3)NBE Lite

(11-07-2015, 03:33 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sarah, you mean you don't belong to any of them sub groups you mentioned? Now I really feel bad. The reason is some of the things you have tried and accomplished.

Sorry if you feel left out.

Oh no, not at all. I was just in a good mood and messing around! Not serious about anything online. Don't feel bad!!! Smile

Not that it matters, but who are these "militant transsexuals"? I know of one feminazi on here but I can't think of any trans ones that mind guys growing boobs. *shrugs*

(11-07-2015, 05:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Why are we bitching like this for ? All men who come here want boobies . Many start there journey initially with boobies and later going further . Just have a thread where those wanting just boobies can remain in , without exclusion of any . Me I visit all threads . I who does not wish for transition still follow clara , eve , sarah. ! STOP BITCHING and let's just GET ON being a friendliest site

Myboobs,

I suppose the bitching is because the bio-male section has a very diverse crowd and once the focus moves away from NBE to something like transitioning and non-transitioning, grudges, sensitivities, biases, etc. are brought to light. The irony I think is this thread has generated a lot of posts which has been uncommon for this site as a late. When was the last time a thread has grown to over seven pages long in less than a week?

(11-07-2015, 06:23 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(10-07-2015, 11:03 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  What if a woman wants to grow a penis?

Then she should go to PenisNexus.com.

At first I thought it was just a joke, but there is actually a PenisNexus.com site. It's not a forum, but a page focused on the various options of male enhancement.

(11-07-2015, 10:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 03:33 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sarah, you mean you don't belong to any of them sub groups you mentioned? Now I really feel bad. The reason is some of the things you have tried and accomplished.

Sorry if you feel left out.

Oh no, not at all. I was just in a good mood and messing around! Not serious about anything online. Don't feel bad!!! Smile

Not that it matters, but who are these "militant transsexuals"? I know of one feminazi on here but I can't think of any trans ones that mind guys growing boobs. *shrugs*

It's nice to hear you're in a good mode Sarah. Smile Not to sound like a perv, but I do miss seeing your avatar picture. Sad

As for the statement of militant transsexuals, perhaps it's more about the environment than specific individuals? I think iaboy is the one to give you the details on this statement.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon