Poll: Would you like to start an informal Group exclusively for "Males who only Want Breast's? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think we could share important thoughts or interests
64.00%
64.00%
NO, it is not needed
22.00%
22.00%
Maybe in the future, but not now
14.00%
14.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion

Back in the days when I was a "male who just wanted to have breasts", I benefited from the insights and experiences of members like Patti whose posts got mixed in with everyone else's. It reminds us that who we think we are today is not necessarily who we will turn out to be down the road.

(07-02-2014, 06:56 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  All good answers. And, no, Samantha, I was not directing comments to you specifically. I was merely trying to impress the fact that things change, sometimes very rapidly, for anyone experimenting with any degree of hormonal modification of their bodies. In effect, this fact of our evolving should be recognized for what it is, and I firmly believe that anyone who fails to accept this is simply in a state of denial, and at the very least, will only delay the discovery of who/what they really are. Those among us who have, in the recent and distant past, stated that they only wanted this, or that, have in short order realized that that was truly not the case when things took hold. One simply cannot undertake this journey with such a narrow-minded approach. You have to be honest enough to admit to yourself that you just don't really know what to expect, and be fully prepared to deal with what physical/mental changes occur. As well, we all have to be insightful enough to realize, understand, and be capable of dealing with the consequences of what our efforts may do to others around us. Many of us are not in this life alone, and we occasionally do a great disservice to others by trying to find ways to justify our behavior to them, or get them to modify their behavior to what we think it should be regarding our desires. A "sticky wicket", if you will. I do admit, to at times becoming miffed at seeing examples of us looking for ways to "convince" our mates to be more accepting of who we are. It's a bit of a "catch-22", inasmuch as we may not know who WE are, but at the same time we expect no less than someone else should unquestioningly go merrily along with their seemingly happy lives, when we have just dropped an atom-bomb on them, throwing a huge amount of doubt and upset into their life. We need to have the foresight to see these situations beforehand, from both points of view. If we indeed have a feminine "mind", then it should be easier, but you can never predict what another human being will think, or how they will react, to anything. Or, for that matter, when their attitude or opinion may totally change as a result of some unexpected event, or even a stray remark. Or, simply tiring of who we have become. In effect, our little "adventure" may actually be more stressful than simply being the "male" we were, which for many of us, is an unthinkable proposition anymore.
I'm only asking that we be up-front and honest with ourselves, and with others here when we ask for advice. If not, the answers you receive may not do you much good. I have probably hurt a couple members feelings in the past, and may again, but I will always be honest in what I say, sometimes brutally so. My 50+ years of being hidden and not-so-hidden has taught me a few things, and I don't mind sharing when possible. But, I will promise to never just tell someone what they want to hear. That would be just plain wrong, and be a disservice to someone who really needs some advice. My goals may be different than many of you here, but the road travelled has been much the same. I can also tell you straight up that it has maybe been easier for me than most of you, but only because I was completely open and honest with my wife of nearly 20 years. She was made aware of Patti on our 3rd date, and being the exceptional woman she is, Patti has only moved onward and upward. I long ago accepted who I was, and am constantly, and with her help, continuing the process to completion. I am indeed a fortunate person in many ways.
My very best wishes to all!! May our lives become a little more understood each and every day! Patti

CK, IAboy has never suggested that us breasts-only guys in his proposed group would be giving up their freedom to explore other threads. We will always have that option.

(11-07-2015, 10:03 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  I like WantAPair's analogy. It really is, in essence, like discussing whether a coffee/tea shop should or should not offer sugar-free or decaff. We already have regular (herbals), espresso (synthetics)...why not offer a subforum to discuss Breastlite for those who do not desire the full feminization.

I don't think the concept is really exclusionary in practice, no more than the synthetics subforum is...it either applies and suits your needs, or it doesn't. There really doesn't seem to be a reason not to. Like it was mentioned already, there was likely a time when BreastNexus didn't have a "Breast Growth for Genetic Males" section...

*Edit*

Forgot to try suggest names

1) Just Breasts for Men (based on Lotus' suggestion)
2) Breasts Without the Rest
3)NBE Lite
Thank you!
Breast Club For Men "Hi, I'm Cy Spurling, president of Breast Club For Men. I'm not only the owner, I'm also a client!"

As for NBE Lite, it's more like NBE full throttle! Girls already have `em and just want enhance them. As it's guys that only want to grow a pair and NOT transition, it'd more like TS Lite.

So back in the very first post, iaboy posted this:
Quote:Many things that the above type of males discuss is probably of no interest to 90% of peeps who belong to NB in general, but seem to attract other's who just love to hijack or start flame wars.
Some people took offense and decided to respond by hijacking this thread and starting a flame war in it.

Well done people. Great job in proving iaboy right.

I am coming to this discussion rather late, and do not intend to make a loud noise about it because there has already been much said about it, positions taken, ideas presented, etc.. I do think it is worth pointing out that folks in our various (our wonderfully various) situations suffer the most from people who do not like to see or hear opinions that are in conflict with their own. Breaking into smaller groups, trying to hide away from those who do not like us, suppressing discussion, none of these serves our social purposes although these actions are certainly survival techniques in a sometimes cruel world. The existing moderation behind the scenes as well as the active group response to conflicts seem to me to be doing fine at not permitting things to devolve irretrievably on these forums.
Creating separate sections/sub-forums/etc. is valid for making it easier to focus discussions. I do not have the understanding that this proposed cliquey setup would provide any such benefit. It feels more to me like the feminists who abhor trans-women for trying to muscle into female territory.
For me, breasts are breasts are breasts, no matter who has them. I see no difference between them based on why someone wants them, nor does your body know why you want them. Your herbs, your synthetics, your pumps and toys, none of these knows why you want breasts or cares. Creating online spaces to make it easier to keep out anyone in conflict with your motives can be done, it is done all the time. But you have to realize you not only haven't actually gotten rid of them, you have in truth strengthened their view of themselves by not exposing them to us. Every time you peek out over your wall, the eyes that look back will be less understanding, less knowledgeable, less accustomed to you and harder to co-exist with.

I say no to any separation of forums by who is in them instead of by the topic to be discussed. We will always have problems with trolls, there are other ways to handle them.

Oh, and if you do create a new forum, I vote for the name "Breast Growth for Genetic Males". discuss...

A decision has been made:

A new sub-forum section will be created tilted: "Males Staying Male" (credit to Eve, it's a brilliant title).

Thanks again for all the feedback. Smile

(11-07-2015, 10:16 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  So back in the very first post, iaboy posted this:
Quote:Many things that the above type of males discuss is probably of no interest to 90% of peeps who belong to NB in general, but seem to attract other's who just love to hijack or start flame wars.
Some people took offense and decided to respond by hijacking this thread and starting a flame war in it.

Well done people. Great job in proving iaboy right.

Ya, after years of dealing with high strung World at War players and noobs they brought in, I should of known it was an invite for some peeps to "I'll show him." or " how dare he " mentality.

I just really think it would be a sanctuary for us guys who can and do resist what many call the "Pink Fog". That just want a little femininity and boobs for what ever reason. And not to be judge or hated by "Militant Millie's " as I call them now. A place that, if they come in to derail, detract or destroy they know they will be locked out of that particular section but quickly.

I am really sorry I used the loose term of Club or any other term. Because I really don't want to exclude some of the more level headed and supportive Trans, or Bio Sister's. I would think that might keep us a little more civilized maybe, as well as some good info too ?????

(11-07-2015, 11:30 PM)Lotus Wrote:  A decision has been made:

A new sub-forum section will be created tilted: "Males Staying Male" (credit to Eve, it's a brilliant title).

Thanks again for all the feedback. Smile

My only thought on that title, is that it may lead New Member's to think that it's for Males who only support Other's who want boob, breasts or Zinga's. Not that it's guys who are actively in pursuit of getting them.

I would think "Males Growing Breast's Only" or " Males Not Transitioning" maybe???

Whatever name, it can never be exactly to the point do to trying to keep it as simple and short as possible. We can always revisit the name later as well. The main thing to get er done, and not scare peeps off or away.

That is why I am wanting to submit a "mission statement" or Purpose to be posted when you first wander in.

I wish I had the power or the knowledge on how to put another poll in this thread, but don't. Oh well.

Lotus,

I'm not seeing the new subforum. Has it been created yet?

(12-07-2015, 01:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Lotus,

I'm not seeing the new subforum. Has it been created yet?

Not yet. I'd say within a few hours, or sooner.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon