Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding Pain

I am a long time member but have been more of a lurker. A little background, I have been on PM for over two and a half years and SP and FG for six or months before that and I am now a B cup (depending on the bra). My situation is that both my nipples budded in the beginning and the pain lasted for about two months and then went a dull pain when squeezed and the buds changed to Ping-Pong ball size tissue growth and then grew larger. The problem I am having is that my right breast has a tissue growth the size of a lime and still has the squeeze pain (I do massage to break up growth) and I am very happy about it, my right breast nothing, I have tried massage with PM cream, breast pumping, cold turkey and still nothing. I am thinking of going on a longer sabbatical all together, I would love any advice that might get my growth going again. Help!

Thanks everyone for your input. I was getting a little nervous. I never had sensitivity/pain for more than maybe a day or two at a time.

I guess, since I want real breasts, I will just have to deal and put up with it.

Again, Thanks all

Big Grin

(23-08-2015, 02:38 PM)Hollyga Wrote:  I am a long time member but have been more of a lurker. A little background, I have been on PM for over two and a half years and SP and FG for six or months before that and I am now a B cup (depending on the bra). My situation is that both my nipples budded in the beginning and the pain lasted for about two months and then went a dull pain when squeezed and the buds changed to Ping-Pong ball size tissue growth and then grew larger. The problem I am having is that my right breast has a tissue growth the size of a lime and still has the squeeze pain (I do massage to break up growth) and I am very happy about it, my right breast nothing, I have tried massage with PM cream, breast pumping, cold turkey and still nothing. I am thinking of going on a longer sabbatical all together, I would love any advice that might get my growth going again. Help!

Looking at your profile, if using PM only you may need to get a good AA or/plus aromatizer like WP.

You should go over Lotus's thread and Flamesabre's. They are the inspiration for my program. I have somewhat the same problem where my right breast is smaller and not much budding that I am aware of. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon